It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which US States are more or least racists than others?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
States themselves are not racist or not. It's really whether you live near a big city or not that decides it. I live in the south but (aside from old, impotent, white men) the only people I see discriminated against here is whites! Cities just tend to be more tolerant of different people groups, beliefs and cultures.

Now, go less than 40 miles from where I live and you are smack dab in the middle of "good ole boy" country.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Jazzyguy

To do this you are going to have to ask every single person in the US how they feel and then tally the votes and make your pie charts and so on. You cant say one state is more racist than another because then you are generalizing because you really dont know what an entire state really thinks.

That's the whole idea. I'm not generalizing, I haven't said anything about any of the state. I'm looking for tendencies.

Also asking for peoples experiences is only going to get people all riled up.

You have to start learning to talk about race without riling yourself up.

reply to post by LadySkadi

Of course, but first thing first.

Originally posted by Ace High
Why are we limiting it to the United States?

Because I might have to work and live there for a while. But if you want to talk about europe, I'm all ears. As for europe, right now I'm only interested in the UK.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

I am just going by what I hear on the CB . . . especially in north Texas

I know most of them are just talking smack . . . I was just trying to make a funny and failing miserably

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Tesla
i agree with Mitch Hedburg about racism

You know when it comes to racism, people say: " I don't care if they're black, white, purple, or green." Uh, hold on now: purple or green?! You gotta draw the line somewhere! To hell with purple people! Unless they're suffocating, then help 'em.

LOL!!!!

RIP Mitch.

Real comedy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join