It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Live in Montana? American Police Force

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers. im posting requesting some investigating in montana. somewhere in big horn county. Aparently there is security running around calling themselves "American Police Force". they are comprised of Dynocorp who has been involved in sex trade scandels, Xe llc (formerly known as blackwater) and Triple Canopy, who recently took over blackwaters contract services in iraq. interesting treo eh? Even more interesting is the fact this new American Police Force are not in the government contract database. This may mean they are black budget! They also use the scottish rite double headed pheonix, i asume, however it more closely resembles the russian federation coat of arms.

you can read more about them by googling there name or check this link out:

www.kulr8.com...

I'm making this post in hopes that one of our montana readers in the big horn county area might be able to get some photos and post them. They have been reported as driving mercades SUV's. any pictures would be awesome.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...Is already being discussed here

as well as a couple other threads.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

Thank you, i saw those, however am more interested and focused on getting someone to get some good photos. not interested so much in the topic discussion of who they are or why they are there.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I live in Billings MT (40 miles away) and i used to work in Hardin. Its about time i went out there to see some friends. Ill get some pictures for you. Could someone dig up some info if i got some Vin numbers off the cars?

[edit on 30-9-2009 by CowboyDrifter]

[edit on 30-9-2009 by CowboyDrifter]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
That would be really good, CowboyDrifter, we need some independent reporting here. I have been reading stuff on this all day, and would really like some eyes there....you would be doing us all a big favor.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Please first and formost be safe. Take pictures but i wouldnt recommend close up inspections. These are the types of people you definitely dont want to get into an altercation over you taking down personal information. get plates from a distance at most. we are law abiding people, we know they arent. i just havent seen very good pictures as of yet online. it would be awesome if you could get some good ones for the internet library. theres no reward or recognition except knowing they are getting more exposure then they like.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Wish I didn't live so far away (4-5 hours), or I'd go get some video. Lookn forward to seeing those pics though!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
There is nothing to see in hardin. Just a bunch of Ales jones fanatics claiming the Sky is falling. APF is out of hardin now. There was never any road blocks and they were never policing the town. just more disinfo so alex jones can make money.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by CowboyDrifter]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CowboyDrifter

i've done a little research into the apf and i agree there was a lot of hype. i also think this "hype" has a far more sinister plot like working out all the bugs of a possible placement of a civilian police force throughout rural towns in america.

although this issue has quieted down a regrouping and assessment might be going on so a better positioning can take place.

this smells rotten.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Most of the US already has a Civilian Police force. But yes, I understand what you are saying about trying the waters with a "Private" Police Force. Hell with everyone pissed off at the GOV they would need a private force to enforce their totalitarian laws. Good luck trying to do this in Montana. With 8 firearms per Person, alot of open land covered in forests/Mountains and badLands. Ive been Hunting/Tracking/riding horses living off the land since I could carry a rifle same with all my friends. No way in hell. Montana will always be Free. I stake my life on it.

new topics

join