It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back to Basics - Bush reading 'Pet Goat'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

'Mr. President, the country is under attack. Sit tight, we need a few minutes to think."

OK!

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

Umm, nope.

"Mr President, we need to resweep the area around the school to make sure there arent any surprises since there is no known direct threat to you at this point."

There were no direct threats against him in the school building. Why is it so hard to understand that the smart thing to do was to NOT go off half cocked, but to take some time and reevaluate the situation.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Umm, nope.

"Mr President, we need to resweep the area around the school to make sure there arent any surprises since there is no known direct threat to you at this point."

So who was it the micro-machines guy talking? It certainly does not go one half that long.

There were no direct threats against him in the school building. Why is it so hard to understand that the smart thing to do was to NOT go off half cocked, but to take some time and reevaluate the situation.

Of course because you need to sweep the neighborhood for errant planes???????

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

I think I will pass on reading the whole thing. Three out and out lies in the introduction? I mean, he wasnt the best President we have ever had, but neither was he the worst.

Which three, Swampfox?

-rereads the intro-

These were the three I found:

"...Bush is not evil. He believes, as all of us do, that he is doing the right thing."

"They [the American people] would never assent to a reactionary agenda whose every element was opposed by a majority of Americans."

"They [the American people] would never knowingly elect someone whose most passionate convictions lay in enhancing the wealth of the wealthy and the power of the powerful."

Granted the average American today has a spine made of yogurt and a head full of cotton candy, but I think the author is just being generous there. I'd hardly call those out-and-out lies.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by TIndalos]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

You mean like Rumsfeld? Cheney? Bush Sr.?

No, I mean like Ernest Hollings, Frank Church, Bob Dole, Ted Kennedy (oops too late), Joe Biden, etc... In other words the majority of the Congresscritters and Senators that spent the 70s, 80s, and 90s passing laws that either prevented law enforcement agencies from being able to do their jobs or flat out stripped the abilities of the military to do its job for homeland defense. (and yes that would include Bush Sr.)

Can you say Secratary of Defence---- Get the" key "word swampy.
DEFENCE.
Do you even know who that person was on September 11 2001?
Care to give us his bio.?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

It wasnt the Secretary of Defense that

Enacted laws forcing our intelligence agencies to stop sharing information with law enforcement agencies.

Enacted laws (rules) that forced our intelligence agencies to only use "good guys" (no human rights issues) for information.

Enacted laws that prevented departments within agencies from sharing information.

Stripped ninety percent of our Continental Air Defenses from the military.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale This one is about Bush in the classroom on 9/11. If you have a thread about the last 30 years, I would love to read that too.

o.O
And just when i thought we had established that it wasn't about bush sitting, but about the SS letting him sit...

Anyway: For those who think it took to long: Info on the other heads of state seems a bit fuzzy (9.10-9:30 for cheney for example) and yes, bush was the last to get whisked away, but it's all about in the same timeframe, and considering that he *was* in a public place it doesn't strike me as very long. what would have been an acceptable time? 45 minutes? 30?

For those who think too short:
Well, you can't force an adult to learn. If he doesn't want to work on his education he just won't. It's sad, granted, but thats how it is.
Only thing i could say is that you shouldn't vote for him twice, but then again, you didnt. Erm... finally have the balls to rehaul your voting system and remove those 17th century anachronisms?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Swampfox is correct. Rushing the President AWAY from the location you have had secured for at least 24 hours is a bad tactical decision.

Waiting until adequate surveillance has been carried out on the routes chosen for the move to AF1 is the best decision.

CT

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Bush's behaviour at the school is impossible to defend in the context of events leading up to it.

Why was the President taking an extended holiday in Florida following a slew of warnings from his intelligence agencies of "something very, very, very big"; when in the words of CIA director George Tenet, "The system was blinking red"?
White House saw chain of reports on bin Laden: The system was blinking red,' CIA chief told panel San Francisco Chronicle, April 14, 2004

According to Bush's own testimony he entered the classroom aware that a plane had struck one of the twin towers. His account of witnessing it on TV is demonstrably false - the first strike, caught on film by the Naudet brothers, was not televised until long after the second.

Bush Caught in a Lie About the 9/11 WTC Attacks

Even though he felt it necessary to lie about how, we know he was aware of the first strike before entering the classroom, but his claim that he dismissed it as a freak accident asks us to believe that he and his advisers were completely clueless. Many ordinary folk with no US defence responsibilities immediately feared the first strike was a terrorist attack, because the towers were a well recognized target.

More damning still, unless normal protocol was suspended and a decision was made to keep the President out of the loop, he must have been aware of the hijackings that preceded the first strike. The FAA and NORAD presented a fabricated timeline to the 9/11 Commission in an effort to obscure what must have been known and when.

Without Precedent, by Commission Chairman Thomas Kean and Vice-Chairman Lee Hamilton
Fog of war could explain why some people were confused on the day of 9/11, but it could not explain why all of the after-action reports, accident investigations and public testimony by FAA and NORAD officials advanced an account of 9/11 that was untrue.

An objective analysis of the Commander in Chief's behaviour that day leads inevitably to a verdict of treason.

An Interesting Day: President Bush's Movements and Actions on 9/11 Timeline constructed from media reports.

Even if we ignore the fact that Bush should not have entered the school given what he already knew, his behaviour thereafter should have guaranteed his impeachment. In the age of nuclear warfare, he is told that his country is under attack but he does not ask a single question. While the rest of the world is reacting and questioning, the Commander in Chief sits impotent, incurious and uninvolved for 7 minutes or more, "trying to understand exactly what it meant," as he told Larry King. Having failed to ascertain whether anything was yet known of the origin, scale or seriousness of the attack or any defensive measures being taken, this must have been a truly abstract meditation.

We cannot be surprised when he lied about it later that day in his address to the nation: "Immediately following the first attack, I implemented our government's emergency response plans."

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist
Swampfox is correct. Rushing the President AWAY from the location you have had secured for at least 24 hours is a bad tactical decision.

Waiting until adequate surveillance has been carried out on the routes chosen for the move to AF1 is the best decision.

CT

Secured against planes? Routes had to be under surveillance for planes?

We are talking about the time after it was made clear that planes were the weapon of choice that day, correct? I still really do not understand all these people claiming that Bush was safer at a school people knew he was supposed to be at when planes are being flown into buildings.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TIndalos
reply to post by talisman

For those who aren't aware, Bush is stupid like a fox. His "Bible Belt hick retard" facade was carefully crafted, not only to win demographic appeal but to deflect criticism in what he knew in advance would be a hard-to-swallow Presidency for America.

Bush's camp learned early that by far the majority of the mainstream news media will chime in right along with the status quo and whatever comes down the pipe, but that they need a pretext - however remote - to overlook it all. Bush's camp knew very well that if the media can call you stupid, they won't have to call you a liar. Bush's feigned stupidity covered his crimes in office like a fat chick trying to use a damp washcloth for a blanket, but somehow the media bought it. Of course they did. They were trying to.

This has all been thoroughly documented. We were lucky enough to have a copy of Fraud: The Strategy Behind the Bush Lies and Why the Media Didn't Tell You in our local public library. Cites sources for it all, throughout the man's career, and is definitely worth the read. Fun too, if you've had to sit through his term in office like I did.

Doubtless you can find a PDF version on the torrents.

Bush is stupid like a traitor.
Your mention of American white race, hick, retard folks is TOTALLY racist, stupid IGNORANT beyond ATS rules and human decency.. The BUSH family ties relate to the Nazi fascists not the Communist Bolshevik Zionist media.
Any sexist jerk that calls even a plus sized drag queen a FAT CHICK, should have a swamp fox cover his back for eternity.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Originally posted by TIndalos
reply to post by talisman

For those who aren't aware, Bush is stupid like a fox.

Bush is stupid like a traitor.

Absolutely, Donny. No argument there.

Of course there's a lot of it about. Specifically, he was stupid like a traitor kept in office by millions of Americans who passively subsidized him and his treason. You know, the folks who slapped "No War for Oil" bumper stickers on their SUVs and considered their job done. The only reason that politicians in the States are so brazenly treasonous is that they know they can get away with it, due to the open and socially-acceptable collaboration of millions of American citizens.

His "Bible Belt hick retard" facade was carefully crafted, not only to win demographic appeal but to deflect criticism in what he knew in advance would be a hard-to-swallow Presidency for America.

Your mention of American white race, hick, retard folks is TOTALLY racist, stupid IGNORANT beyond ATS rules

You know, I really don't think so Donny. Whether the stereotype is valid or not, the facade I described is well-documented as what he was trying to generate. Which is exactly what I said. I wasn't trying to generate it, I was saying Bush was.

Racist? I don't see it in what I wrote. You'll have to enlighten me.

I'm new here, but I don't see the post as violating a thing.

and human decency..

Pfft. I doubt it. But then again not all of us identify as human anyway. Don't get speciesist on me, pal, and I won't claim that "human decency" is an oxymoron. Deal?

The BUSH family ties relate to the Nazi fascists

This is accurate.

not the Communist Bolshevik Zionist media.

Yee-owch! I don't care what orifice you pulled that out of partner, that must've hurt regardless.

Whatever the media is or isn't is rapidly becoming irrelevant, thanks to PSYOPS. You can't tell me there's no case for complicity.

Any sexist jerk that calls even a plus sized drag queen a FAT CHICK,

I was referring to Bush's term in office. You honestly can't see a resemblance in my metaphor?

Jeezy creezy, Donny, relax. Let me buy you a beer.

Wait. You're old enough, right?

should have a swamp fox cover his back for eternity.

-looks at you, then looks at SwampFox, then back at you-

Is there something I'm missing here? Like the sudden spleen-venting? How does SwampFox figure into this, why should I have him covering my back (I'm in the furry community as a fox myself, so this just gets funnier and funnier) and why for eternity? Almost anything would get boring if done for eternity - and I'm actually one of the few people who can say that from personal experience.

I think we must've crossed some wires somewhere, Donny. Don't rush to hate me right as I get in the door, give it a bit. There are plenty of great reasons to hate me, but you aren't anywhere near them yet.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Here's what's curious about it, and though I said it before I'll say it again.

Bush is sitting there, purportedly doesn't know anything other than word that a plane hit the north tower (claims later he say it on a TV monitor and thought to himself "gee, what a terrible pilot") - so this is the first news he's getting about the event, the first any of them are supposed to have heard about it, right?

Ok, so Andy Card comes over, whispers in Bush's ear something like "The second tower has been hit. America is under attack" and then steps away, and...nothing, that's it. It's more like an update, than a terrible revelation.

Here's the whole thing in it's historical context

www.historycommons.org...

“It was an interesting day.”—President Bush, recalling 9/11

[edit on 8-10-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The Reaction—Or Lack of One

Another picture of Andrew Card telling Bush the second tower has been hit. [White House via AP]

Descriptions vary greatly as to how Bush responded to the news. It is said he “blanched” [Richmond Times-Dispatch, 10/1/02], “the color drained from the president’s face” [AP, 9/12/01 (D)], he “wore a bemused smile” [Orlando Sentinel, 9/12/01], “because visibly tense and serious” [Time, 9/12/01], and so on. Watch the video and draw your own conclusions (the 11-minute video can be viewed at the Center for Cooperative Research, Buzzflash, Global Free Press, The Emperor’s New Clothes, or Liberty DYNU). Bush later recalled his own reaction: “I am very aware of the cameras. I’m trying to absorb that knowledge. I have nobody to talk to. I’m sitting in the midst of a classroom with little kids, listening to a children’s story and I realize I’m the Commander in Chief and the country has just come under attack.” [Telegraph, 12/16/01, CBS, 11/1/02] Asked again what he thought after he heard the news, Bush said, “We’re at war and somebody has dared attack us and we’re going to do something about it. I realized I was in a unique setting to receive a message that somebody attacked us … [I]t became evident that we were, you know, that the world had changed.” [CBS, 9/11/02]

So what did the Commander in Chief do with the knowledge that the United States was under attack?

He did nothing.

Bush did not say one word. He did not ask Card any questions. He did not give any orders. He did not know who (or which country) was attacking, whether there would be more attacks, what military plans had been taken, what military actions should be taken—indeed, he knew virtually nothing about what was going on outside the room. He just sat there. Bush later recalled: “There was no time for discussion or anything.” [Fighting Back: The War on Terrorism—From Inside the Bush White House, by Bill Sammon, 10/02, pp. 83-84] Even stranger, as one newspaper put it, although the nation was under terrorist attack, “for some reason, Secret Service agents [did] not bustle him away.” [Globe and Mail, 9/12/01]

Military pilots must have “permission from the White House because only the president has the authority to order a civilian aircraft shot down.” [CNN, 10/26/99] But if retaliatory strikes needed to the authorized, Bush was not available. If one of the planes had to be shot down to save more lives on the ground, Bush was not available. Although several fighters had been dispatched to defend New York City, the pilot of one of the planes flying to catch Flight 175 later noted that it wouldn’t have mattered if he caught up with it, because only Bush could order a shootdown, and Bush could not be reached in the classroom. [Cape Cod Times, 8/21/02]

Bush not long after being told of the second plane crash. [A still from Booker video]

Secret Service agents and other security personnel had set up a television in a nearby classroom. They turned on the TV just as Flight 175 crashed into the World Trade Center. According to Sarasota County Sheriff Bill Balkwill, who was in the room, a Marine responsible for carrying Bush’s phone immediately said to Balkwill, “We’re out of here. Can you get everyone ready?” [Sarasota Herald-Tribune, 9/10/02] But he must have been overruled by someone, because Bush did not leave.

Meanwhile, Secret Service agents burst into Vice President Cheney’s White House office. They carried him under his arms—nearly lifting him off the ground—and propelled him down the steps into the White House basement and through a long tunnel toward an underground bunker. Accounts of when this happened vary greatly, from 9:06 [New York Times, 9/16/01 (B), Telegraph, 12/16/01] to after 9:30. [CBS, 9/11/02, Washington Post, 1/27/02] Cheney’s own account is vague and contradictory. [Meet the Press, 9/16/01] The one eyewitness account, by White House photographer David Bohrer, said it happened just after 9:00. [ABC, 9/14/02 (B)] It’s easy to see why the White House would have wanted this event placed at a later time (after Bush’s initial statement to the nation rather than after the second crash) to avoid the obvious question: if Cheney was immediately evacuated, why wasn’t Bush?

The Photo-Op Goes On

After Card told Bush about the second plane and quickly left, the classroom was silent for about 30 seconds or so. [Tampa Tribune, 9/1/02] The children were about to take turns reading from a story called The Pet Goat. [AFP, 9/7/02] Bush picked up the book and began to read with the children. [Tampa Tribune, 9/1/02] In unison, the children read out loud, “The—Pet—Goat. A—girl—got—a—pet—goat. But—the—goat—did—some—things—that—made—the—girl’s—dad—mad.” Bush mostly listened, but occasionally asked the children a few questions to encourage them. [Washington Times, 10/7/02] At one point he said, “Really good readers, whew!… These must be sixth-graders!” [Time, 9/12/01]

Who was really in control? Certainly not Bush. In the back of the room, Press Secretary Ari Fleischer caught Bush’s eye and held up a pad of paper for him to see, with “DON’T SAY ANYTHING YET” written on it in big block letters. [Washington Times, 10/7/02] Some person or people had overruled the security who wanted Bush evacuated immediately, even as Vice President Cheney was taken from his White House office to a safe location. Bush’s security overruled Bush on security matters later in the day on Air Force One, but who overruled them that morning?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
When Did Bush Leave the Classroom?

Nearly every news account fails to mention when Bush left the classroom after being told America was under attack. Three mention 9:12 a.m. [New York Times, 9/16/01 (B), Telegraph, 12/16/01, Daily Mail, 9/8/02] Remaining in the classroom for approximately five to seven minutes is inexcusable, but the video of Bush in the classroom suggests he stayed longer than that. The video contains several edits and ends before Bush leaves the room, so it also doesn’t tell us exactly how long he stayed. One newspaper suggested he remained “for eight or nine minutes”—sometime between 9:13 and 9:16, since Card’s arrival is uncertain. [Tampa Tribune, 9/1/02]

When Bush finally did leave, he didn’t act like a man in a hurry. In fact, he was described as “openly stretching out the moment.” [Fighting Back: The War on Terrorism—From Inside the Bush White House, by Bill Sammon, 10/02, p. 89] When the lesson was over, Bush said to the children: “Hoo! These are great readers. Very impressive! Thank you all so much for showing me your reading skills. I bet they practice too. Don’t you? Reading more than they watch TV? Anybody do that? Read more than you watch TV? [Hands go up] Oh that’s great! Very good. Very important to practice! Thanks for having me. Very impressed.” [Transcribed from Booker video, Fighting Back: The War on Terrorism—From Inside the Bush White House, by Bill Sammon, 10/02, pp. 89-90] Bush still continued to talk, advising the children to stay in school and be good citizens. [Tampa Tribune, 9/1/02, St. Petersburg Times, 9/8/02 (B)] One student asked Bush a question, and he gave a quick response on his education policy. [New York Post, 9/12/02]

The only source to describe what happened next is Fighting Back by Bill Sammon. Publishers Weekly described Sammon’s book as an “inside account of the Bush administration’s reaction to 9-11 [and] a breathless, highly complimentary portrait of the president [showing] the great merit and unwavering moral vision of his inner circle.” [Publisher’s Weekly, 10/15/02] Sammon’s conservative perspective makes his account of Bush’s behavior at the end of the photo-op all the more surprising. Bush is described as smiling and chatting with the children “as if he didn’t have a care in the world” and “in the most relaxed manner imaginable.” White House aide Gordon Johndroe, then came in as he usually does at the end of press conferences, and said, “Thank you, press. If you could step out the door we came in, please.” A reporter then asked, “Mr. President, are you aware of the reports of the plane crash in New York? Is there anything…,” But Bush interrupted, and no doubt recalling his order, “DON’T SAY ANYTHING YET,” Bush responded, “I’ll talk about it later.” But still the president did not leave. “He stepped forward and shook hands with [classroom teacher] Daniels, slipping his left hand behind her in another photo-op pose. He was taking his good old time.… Bush lingered until the press was gone.” [Fighting Back: The War on Terrorism—From Inside the Bush White House, by Bill Sammon, 10/02, p. 90]

Think about that: rather than rush out of the room at the first chance, Bush actually stayed until after all the dozens of reporters had left! Having just been told of a Pearl Harbor-type attack on US soil, Bush was indeed “openly stretching out the moment.” But he still wasn’t done. Bush then turned to principal Tose-Rigell, who was waiting to take him to the library for his speech on education. He explained to her about the terror attacks and why he had to leave. [Fighting Back: The War on Terrorism—From Inside the Bush White House, by Bill Sammon, 10/02, p. 90] Finally, he went to an empty classroom next door where his staff was based. [ABC News, 9/11/02] Given that Bush’s program was supposed to end at 9:20, he left the classroom only a couple of minutes earlier than planned, if even that. [Sarasota Herald-Tribune, 9/16/01]

Why Stay?

The reason given why Bush didn’t leave as soon as Card told him the news is: “Without all the facts at hand, George Bush had no intention of upsetting the schoolchildren who had come to read for him.” [MSNBC, 10/29/02] Advisor Karl Rove said, “The President thought for a second or two about getting up and walking out of the room. But the drill was coming to a close and he didn’t want to alarm the children.” [ABC, 9/11/02] This excuse is patently absurd, given the security risks and importance of Bush being informed and making decisions as Commander in Chief. Nor was the drill coming to a close: one drill had ended and another was about to begin—it was a perfect time to simply say, “Excuse me” and leave the room. Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport is only 3½ miles away; in fact, Booker was chosen as the location for the photo-op partly because of its proximity to the airport. [Sarasota Herald-Tribune, 9/12/02] Hijackers could have crashed a plane into Bush’s publicized location and his security would have been completely helpless to stop it. Remember, Bush’s schedule had been announced on September 7 and two of the 9/11 hijackers came to Sarasota that same day. [White House, 9/7/01, Longboat Observer, 11/21/01, Washington Post, 1/27/02] Furthermore, the Secret Service was aware of the strange request for an interview a few hours earlier and the previous night’s report of a person in town who had made violent threats against Bush.

Indeed, a few days after 9/11, Sarasota’s main newspaper reported, “Sarasota barely skirted its own disaster. As it turns out, terrorists targeted the president and Air Force One on Tuesday, maybe even while they were on the ground in Sarasota and certainly not long after. The Secret Service learned of the threat just minutes after Bush left Booker Elementary.” [Sarasota Herald-Tribune, 9/16/01]

Bush in a holding room before giving his speech. Communications director Dan Bartlett points to the TV, and the clock reads 9:25. [White House]

Bush Lingers On

Once he was out of the classroom, did Bush immediately leave Booker? No. He stayed in the adjacent room with his staff, calling Vice President Cheney and National Security Advisor Rice, and preparing a speech. [Telegraph, 12/16/01, St. Petersburg Times 9/8/02] Incredibly, even as uncertain information began to surface, suggesting that more planes had been hijacked (eventually 11 planes would be suspected) [CBS, 9/11/02], Bush was allowed to make his remarks at 9:30—exactly the time and place stated on his advance schedule. [Federal News Service, 9/10/01, see the transcript of his speech here] Why hasn’t Bush’s security staff been criticized for their completely inexplicable decision to stay at the school? And why didn’t Bush’s concern for the children extend to not making them and the rest of the 200 or so people at the school terrorist targets?

President Bush speaks at 9:29 in the library of Booker Elementary School. [From Booker Elementary website]

At 9:16, NORAD was notified that Flight 93 had been hijacked, and at 9:24 it was notified that Flight 77 had also been hijacked and was heading toward Washington (though, as discussed above, the hijacking was known long before this). [NORAD, 9/18/01] No media report has suggested that the possible shooting down of hijacked airplanes was discussed at this time, however. It appears the discussion was not broached until after 9:55. [Washington Post, 1/27/02, CBS, 9/11/02] At about 9:26, it was either FAA head Jane Garvey or FAA administrator Ben Sliney (and not Bush) who decided to halt all airplane takeoffs in the US. [Time, 9/14/01, USA Today, 8/13/02] Additionally, no evidence has appeared suggesting Bush had a role in ordering any fighters into the skies.

www.historycommons.org...

[edit on 8-10-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale
Secured against planes? Routes had to be under surveillance for planes?

We are talking about the time after it was made clear that planes were the weapon of choice that day, correct?

So disregard any other possible threats and just look up? Simple as that right?

No.

There are so many what ifs in this situation that I could break the internet by listing them.

The Secret Service were correct in their actions.

I still really do not understand all these people claiming that Bush was safer at a school people knew he was supposed to be at when planes are being flown into buildings.

Its obvious that you dont understand and probably never will.

CT

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist

Its obvious that you dont understand and probably never will.

CT

Wow, that really clears things up. I never said to only look up, did I? It is a shame that you have to alter my statements before you can argue against them. When you feel like reading what you respond to, let me know.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

You disagree with the SS actions on that day.

I dont.

Did I miss anything?

CT

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Theorist

You obviously missed the posts I made outlining the scenario in it's historical context. Any idiot can see that there was something very wrong about the reaction or lack of it, and that it makes no sense if the OCT is to be taken at face value.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join