It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I can channel extraterrestrials" - Reta Barnes-Mellberg

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Its so frustrating to find many people like this turn out to be a hoax, whether they are attention seekers or dissinfo agents. We're searching for the truth yet how can we find it with all the rubbish out there? Im sorry I cant take anyone who makes these claims seriously because I know what extents some people will go for a bit of money.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
People who claim to channel aliens should be thrown in a asylum.

I remember this certain woman who also claimed to channel aliens and ended up being a hoax... A certain british woman who's had her share of threads on here.

Blossom Goodchild was Australian. My mom is British - don't attack my heritage.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
with all due respect, she talks like a realtor

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

Originally posted by Chovy
People who claim to channel aliens should be thrown in a asylum.

I remember this certain woman who also claimed to channel aliens and ended up being a hoax... A certain british woman who's had her share of threads on here.

Blossom Goodchild was Australian. My mom is British - don't attack my heritage.

the point is she's probably looking for attention... Or money... Or both.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
what was the problem ?

the people
they never want to belive others or the universe
the inner self is true but the world to accept is not there
be patience and connect to the inner self the vision will come
the light will come ,
the fear is , only biggest negetivity in humans , from the universe
to balanced the creation for you and all of us
be your soul , not your body , be one not everybody

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Question.... If these people can channel aliens- WHY is it all anyone gets is metaphysical nonsense? No hard science, landings, true evidence, SOMETHING SOLID?

I'm sorry, but seeing how all these 'channelings' all follow a similar formula... And they all end up being hoaxes- doesn't it follow this sort of stuff is just nonsense?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Reta Barnes makes a fine contestant for a mild modern science fiction UFO film hypothesis.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
She's obviously very good at public speaking. If I can read her correctly, she is indeed sincere in what she is talking about. There was the one moment when she said she was nearly killed which raised my eyebrow, I think the way this came across was a little exemplified but the feeling she may have experienced at the time may well indeed made her feel that she was brought to the edge of life.

Credit to ATS for brining this lady to our greater attention, let no voice go unheard whom has a story to tell!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Again I must say I appreciate ATS bringing this to us but this person has absolutely no credibility. My thinking on this is...If she was to start a thread on this subject, it wouldn't last very long without irrefutable evidence to back up these claims.

Why is it that you at ATS post such nonsense? There is nothing to back up her claims other than her testimony. We are all better than that here. Aren't we?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Without passing any judgement on the lady in question, I have to say most replies in this thread are... laughable.

From packing all "channelers" into one huge box and labeling them crazy, to say all they want is attention... These are not balanced oppinions. Who the hell are you people to throw this kind of crap on a person who has come forward with her experiences? Is it real? Is she deliberately lying? I dont know. But then again, NEITHER DO YOU.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Guzzeppi

What do you not understand about the fact we opened up our booth to ANYONE who wanted to get on camera and "Tell The World" whatever they wanted to about the topic?

We felt it would be much more interesting to let the average person share their experiences than to interview the "speakers" who have been interviewed, filmed, written books, done DVDs, etc...

These videos are the PUBLIC at Large, nobody in any of these videos is "on the circuit". At least they weren't on the speakers' list at this event, and I had never heard of any of them before.

I don't know why it's so hard for some people to figure this out when we CLEARLY indicate it in the opening sequence of the video and in the opening posts of the threads.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheInfamousOne

I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Lear, and he kept going on about how great this site once was, and how it is slowly losing credibility. I understand the attempt to let people tell their stories, but life is too short to have to sift through BS to find a thought provoking ideas or stories. Ive known too many people in my life who would create stories for attention or sympathy. Sure, Ive had some extremely strange things happen in my life, but you'll never see me in a video talking about it. I dont even tell people, unless of course i find out they had a similar experience. Its just not worth it for me

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I understand. I apologize for being quick to judge. Thinking about it, if I was in the position to hear new stories from your average person I may well do the same thing. Especially since after researching for a while you find the same people over and over. I think it would be even more interesting to ask people on the street from all walks of life as well, and not just people who are clearly into the "movement" since they showed up at a UFO convention.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I wanna see her drawings, can you guys at ATS show them on here please?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

So grab a camera and DO IT.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
My last post was just written as a joke for a bit of humor. In actuality I really want to believe her and lean towards believing her. I am not a skeptic of this topic at all and hope that the governments of the planet will finally fess up that we are being visited by others. It seems like on TV now there are more shows and documentaries based on UFO sightings and visitation then ever before. Could this be a lead in to actual disclosure?
Zip

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I met her! I live in the bay area, and my uncle took me and my family to that expo. I saw Johnny Anonymous there, but didnt meet him, although my uncle knew him somehow.

anyways, i dont know if she was just entertaining a few kids, but she called me and my brother "star children", in fact, "very powerful star children". She let us take home two paintings of our choosing, free of charge.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by freeradical

I met her in person. She does believe what she says, if its true or not.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join