It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Hidden Nuclear Weapons Factory / Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
i wonder is Israel will attack Iran following the discovery of Irans 2nd site????

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
reply to post by ocker

Starred and flagged. Its all well and dandy to pick on Iran, but its time we took care of the real threat in the Middle East first. The Samson Option is a barbaric thing to contemplate, and what Israel did to Vanunu is disgusting and an admission of guilt in and of itself.

Thankfully, after 20 years they have finally been reprimanded in the UN. While that means absolutely nothing in reality, it is still a step towards having the mad dog that is Israel disarmed.

OMG Israel wants to defend itself when its circled by lunatic Arabs, What a shock!!

Every country with nuclear weapons has The Samson Option. When it looks like your going to be overran then you stop it.

Ask yourself, how many times Israel has been attacked by multiple countries at the same time without any provocations from Israel.

Israel wanted to keep Dimona secret for the safety of everyone in the region, thats the only reason they kept quiet. The U.N. is drooling at the chance to inspect Israels arsenal because they want to know what it will take to bring them down.

Guess what? It wont happen. Israel will not allow the U.N. to inspect anything and I don't blame them. Its a security breach of the worst proportions given the U.N. hate for Israel. Every enemy of Israel would have their arsenal list in minutes from the crooked U.N. inspectors.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Guess what? It wont happen. Israel will not allow the U.N. to inspect anything and I don't blame them. Its a security breach of the worst proportions given the U.N. hate for Israel. Every enemy of Israel would have their arsenal list in minutes from the crooked U.N. inspectors.

I agree with you. But, playing the devil's advocate, Iran could make the same argument couldn't they?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Israel must be stopped at all costs.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Yes you are so right friend, after all stealing an entire people's land is not provocation. This happens practically every day in the world and no one takes offence to that ever?

PLEASSSEE!

Trusting the Israelis with nuclear weapons is like trusting your 4 year old home alone with a box of strike anywhere on anything matches.

Not a good idea unless you want your house burned down someday.

Israel is a nation that has not done one honest or wise thing since it's inception despite the lobbying efforts, propoganda efforts, and intimidation and bullying tactics to convince otherwise sane and rational people differently.

Repeat the same lies and distortions often enough and long enough not only do people in general begin to agree with it and accept it as the truth, the people propogating the lies too also begin to think it's the truth.

The truth is if as you say all Israel's neighbors are insane, Israel far surpasses them in the lack of sanity, morality, and honesty and integrity departments and it's own steadfast refusal to participate and abide by International Regulatory Bodies it calls on itself to use as a stick when it serves it's self well, but refuses to abide by those same standards itself in a fully participatory way is proof positive of it's dangerous and unique brand of stone cold insanity.

Israel either needs to submit to the Law or stop pretending it has some right to evoke and invoke the law when it sees a selfish benefit to it, and to ignore the law when it sees a selfish benefit to it.

Such thinking represents a far more inherent danger and anyone inclined or intimidated into thinking otherwise is just not a very rational nor logical individual.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I completely agree with you! I don't understand all the effort towards Isreal and disharming them. They only want to protect themselves from Iran and other countries that have created war for years. They are not a threat, Iran is!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Repeat the same lies and distortions often enough and long enough not only do people in general begin to agree with it and accept it as the truth, the people propogating the lies too also begin to think it's the truth.

One thing in your statement I agree with - it's worked very well for the PLO and it's followers hasn't it?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

Gee Matt I don't know the PLO Lobby is not that prevelant here in the United States of America, on the other hand the Israeli Lobby is.

In fact they Palestinians and their couple of different political factions hardly ever get air time except when Israel is smashing their infrastructure in a war usually aimed at slowing and or eradicating any development within the Palestinian territories.

The Palestinians have no presence or paid spokespeople or voluntary spokespeople on the Internet either as they are too poor from having their lands and economic opportunities stolen and their infrastructure routinely smashed every couple of years by Israeli military actions against it's virtually unarmed and dirt poor nation.

If the Palestinians have a propoganda arm (not saying that they don't) it's a poorly funded and little heard one in the west as Americans can't even get their own issues heard Israel is so busy whining and screaming about it's issues all the time cluttering up the halls of our Congress and the studios of our media.

What do the Palestinians have to say? Have you heard? All I ever hear is who Israel wants to bomb today (Changes frequently please ask your nearest friendly Zionist disinformation agent) on the media and from our elected political leadership here in the United States.

Maybe you could fill us in on that Matt since your the 'so helpful' type?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by barrelmaker

Doesn't anyone understand that the "jewish people" have been kicked out of every country on the planet up until 1700? check out the book "Synagogue of Satan".

Funny how noboby can understand the big picture here. It's all a game to those behind the scenes. Merely a chess board with the Elite and Zionists on one side, and the common people on the other. What you gonna do?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I don't understand how people actually take sides in situations like this. Israel, the Palistinians, and Iran have all made grave mistakes, threats, and have all contributed to destabilization in the region.

Israel has reasons to be angry - constant bombardment with rockets, terrorist activities that target mainly their civilians, constantly under threat from surrounding nations.

Palestinians have reasons to be angry - Land taken, humanitarian issues, economic suppression

Iran has reasons to be angry - Political manipulation from the West, Imperialistic pursuits of the West destabalizing the region

This isn't a black or white issue. There are many underlying factors and issues. Not one of these nations or people is any more evil than the other. The bad from each has contributed to all the issues we are seeing today in the region. Taking a side is pointless and demeans rational thought and discussion about what can be done to help settle the issues. Forgiveness is the only way I see the region ever becoming stable again.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Same people defending terroism as always.

Israel is the real threat and the most dangerous nation on the planet.

I would trust a hungry T-Rex with my life before them anyday.

The world would be a much better and safer place if it wasn't for this oppressive Govt. They represent a threat to America's sovereignty and economy and as well as a threat of terroism to every nation in the middle east today.

It's time for a coup d'etat!

And to say that their political tactics and constant double standards are repulsive would be an understatement.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 3DPrisoner

Totally agree, you cant tell Isreal is responsible. Responsible is not a synonyme for murderers.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
well i must say this is a very interesting discussion though the implications are potentially hazardouse. i think this subject matter calls for a great deal of diplomacy & must be handelled very carefully considering isreals financial influence. i found an interesting piece on what the best diplomatic & sensative aproach might be given the extreme delicay of the situation & the reasons why such care must be taken. here is the url.... www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 3DPrisoner

Let me explain my position on this whole nuke thread. I don't care who anybody wants to defend for whatever reason. I'm tired of the arguments on both sides. In the final analysis, regardless of which side one believes in, I'd rather believe in the sanity of any country that just wants to exist, over a country that has publically stated they want another country wiped off the face of the map, along with all their people. No side is guiltless, but the last time I checked, Israel hasn't threatned the USA, or any of our allies, they just want to exist.

Also, I question the sanity of a religion that can strap a bomb on a teenager, and commit suicide, killing a bunch of women and children, irregardless of their logic behind the bombing. So please, stop trying to justify Iran's right to have nuclear weapons.

When they come out and admit that Israel, or any other country they hate, has the right to exist, then I might listen to what they have to say, otherwise, they are a bunch of radical zealots who want to kill another race of people,and wipe them off the face of the map, anyway they can--period.

The battle between the Jews and the Arabs will never end, but unfortunately for everyone else, nukes in the hands of a bunch of radical nutbags who want to kill a race of people is a scary proposition by any measure.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bugman82
Israel has reasons to be angry - constant bombardment with rockets, terrorist activities that target mainly their civilians, constantly under threat from surrounding nations.

Bombardement with rockets come from blowback bro
There's reason why rockets are flying
If I was blockaded and oppressed in my own home I would fire rockets too
Target mainly civilians? Like how the U.N and Red Cross stated that Israel has done to Gaza? You mean like that? And to which Israel is refusing to allow and independant investigation on? Like that you mean?

Originally posted by Bugman82
Not one of these nations or people is any more evil than the other. The bad from each has contributed to all the issues we are seeing today in the region. Forgiveness is the only way I see the region ever becoming stable again.

I understand that you are trying to see the bad points and good points on all sides of the fences and I can apreciate that.

But the sins of the great grandfathers do not trickle down to the great grandsons, this is today and today Israel is the threat.

Israel is not interested in forgiveness, only land and the extermination of muslims. And who knows who they will target after that, maybe hindus or buddhists or who knows.

Palestine is not super innocent either, but they are the oppressed right now there's no doubt about that. At this point I think they just want to be left alone and have their land back.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

IF the "Israeli Lobby in America" - by which I presume you mean American Jews - was quite as powerful, pro-Zionist and pro-Israeli as they are in your (arguably fevered) imagination, please could you explain the following:

- Why did the USA not provide Israel with any military or financial support between 1948 and 1967 when Israel most needed it?
- Why did the USA not intervene in the Yom Kippur war until the very last minute, and only then because it was worried about its oil investments?
- Why did the USA leave Israel in the lurch during the Suez crisis?
- Why did the USA force Israel to withdraw from the Sinai?
- Why is the USA insisting that Israel evict Jews from the West Bank?
- Why is the USA not insisting that Palestinians recognise Israel as the Jewish homeland?

There are many other instances where the USA has singularly let down Israel but I don't really have time to write them. If you were in any way objective you'd research this yourself, but you don't because you're not!

I put it to you, sir, that if the "Israeli Lobby" were even half as influential or powerful as you propose, Israel would now (as a result of winning numerous defensive wars) comprise of the Sinai, the East Bank of the River Jordan, South Lebanon and probably a fair old chunk of Syria as well.

And there would be no Middle East problem, because they'd all be governed by an inclusive, liberal and modern democracy, and would have the freedom to vote and say and do as they please, instead of living in the despicable refugee camps that their Muslim "brothers" keep them in. They wouldn't have to worry about getting knee-capped if they say the wrong thing, or shot because they support the wrong political party or sold land to the wrong person.

This isn't the case because the USA has probably been one of the main agents in hindering Zionism, not helping it. Along with my own country, Great Britain.

You don't seem to understand that US foreign policy is not based on ideology or doing favours for friends. It's based on money and national interests. Same as every other Western country. To suppose otherwise is wholly irrational.

In this day and age oil = money = power. That's where you should be looking to see who holds sway over your government.

But go ahead and blame the good ol' Joos. Sorry, I mean Zionists. A much more convenient explanation for your upside-down worldview than the disturbing reality.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Bombardement with rockets come from blowback bro
There's reason why rockets are flying
If I was blockaded and oppressed in my own home I would fire rockets too
Target mainly civilians? Like how the U.N and Red Cross stated that Israel has done to Gaza? You mean like that? And to which Israel is refusing to allow and independant investigation on? Like that you mean?

Um, I mentioned the huminatarian issues below the excerpt you are rationalizing. It still doesn't reduce the fact that Palestinians fired rockets into Israel, Israel warned them to stop, they didn't and hell broke loose. Oh, and the Palestinians used civilian structures as sheilding against retaliation and it has been documented on video.

www.youtube.com...

oh, and some documentation on the targeting of Israeli civilians.

www.youtube.com...

Rationalizing the evil of one nation doesn't help rational discussion and thought. Both Israel and the Palestinian people have extreme ideologies that cannot be rationalized. It is the extreme ideologies that must be targeted and changed or no change will happen.

Israel is not interested in forgiveness, only land and the extermination of muslims. And who knows who they will target after that, maybe hindus or buddhists or who knows.

What are the Muslims interested in? What do the Palestinian Jihadists, Hamas, and the nation of Iran say about their goals for the nation of Israel?

Palestine is not super innocent either, but they are the oppressed right now there's no doubt about that. At this point I think they just want to be left alone and have their land back.

Would Israel be oppressed if they were the lesser nation in the region?

There is no innocence in any of the nations we are discussing. They are all nations of extreme ideologies and their ideologies clash. Unless the ideologies change and forgiveness occurs nothing will ever change.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Bugman82]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by barrelmaker

Israel not being a signatory to the NPT means it really doesn't have any restrictions on what it can do with nuclear technology. Is that morally right? Maybe not, but it's not technically a violation of law/treaty.

If that is your opinion , then you will surely be aghast at Obama claiming that Iran has broken the law in regards to the IAEA regulations . As surely , any nation that is not signed up, as you say, is not bound by the relevant terms in that unsigned document . As in modified code 3.1 that requires a member state to notify the IAEA "as soon as the decision to construct or to authorize construction has been taken, whichever is earlier". In Irans case , of course , this remained a voluntary gesture only as it was never properly ratified by the Majles. And of course , from Mar 2007 they formally withdrew from that unsigned for, unratified , voluntary modified code ( because of this ) and reverted back to the original code 3.1 that all other signatory nations are bound by .

I would suspect somehow, that , in their case , all that doesn't matter or not about being signed up , and they flagrantly went and broke those IAEA rules , no question about it.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Drexl]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Many posts on here are laughable.

What you have been led to believe by way of *programming/brainwashing,

Again.

What you have been led to believe by way of *programming/brainwashing about Israel is FALSE.

This is a great thread and all don't get me wrong, but I suspect it's too late for USA. I think the problems are irreversible, and the programmed/brainwashed posts on this thread confirms that. The "truth" seekers at ATS and other conspiracy websites that claim to know the truth know nothing at all; all they know are unprovable, bottomless theories that, while close to the truth, are NOT true, but rather DISINFORMATION.

A message to the members of ATS who know the REAL truth: Sadly, the reality of it is, 'truth seekers' will pass on this thread, not realizing that this thread and topic is the MOST important of their entire lives and the United States of America.

Truly saddening, but I mean what are you gonna do right?

/end_care

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

I agree. We (the West) don't have a leg to stand on with this issue, however our reps try to argue it we end up being hypocrites. If we push it Iran will insist on Israel playing ball too, and Israel will never trust its national security to the UN. Ever.

What this whole row comes down to is "we don't want you to have nukes because we don't trust you not to use them - either directly or for political leverage". Now I for one support that stance, but that's a matter of personal opinion.

This isn't of course a line of argument that will dissuade Iran from pursuing nuclear weapons. So then it comes down to enforcing that policy - which to be honest I can't see happening. America has no appetite for war, Russia and China won't agree to sanctions, and the PTB will be left quietly hoping for an Israeli strike, and I sincerely think they'll be disappointed.

Honestly, I think we're screwed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join