It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu- The Pathology Of True Evil!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Hmmm. Maybe this would help you:
Jews in Germany in 1933 - 500000
Jews in Germany in 1948 - 15000
30 times decline.
Arabs in Israel in 1948 - 156000
Arabs in Israel in 2006 - 1.4 million
10 times growth.
See the difference?
As for:

In Israel, Arabs have to produce papers and know that it won't stop them getting a beating or worse if the Israeli soldiers feel in the mood.

or

Palestinians can't marry whom they want, they can't go where they want, and in the few places they're allowed to be, there is the constant danger of being randomly killed by Israeli forces. There's also not much in the way of food and water and Israel is trying to stop supplies getting in.

First is a blatant lie, Arab Israeli citizen does not have to carry more "papers" then Jewish Israeli citizen and if they get beaten by Israeli "soldiers in the mood" they have the same right as any other Israeli citizen to go to the court. By the way can you show me case of Israeli Arab beaten by soldiers in the mood case , in which those soldiers did not pay the price?
Second - is a blatant exaggeration. Palestinians are not Israeli citizens. Of course Israel can annex those territories and thus grant those people the same rights as to Israeli citizens but for some reason i doubt you would appreciate it too. And since you clearly understand why Nigerian citizen in France is not French - well Palestinian is not Israeli citizen. As you are also aware there is a ongoing conflict between Israelis and Palestinians , so if you were not offended by British concentration camps for German citizens (some German Jews) in WW2 ,or American camps for Japanese, Or Soviet camps for whoever not, or French camps for Germans , or any restriction by one side on the other side civilians - i do not understand the hypocrisy.
I cannot go to Palestinian autonomy. If it is West bank or Gaza. And it surely does not bother you. There are laws in Palestinian autonomy saying it is illegal to sell land to Jews (note, not Israelis) and it is not a problem with you either.
Every day hundreds of thousands of Palestinians go to work in Israel. And nobody gets "shot by random".

new topics

<< 1   >>

join