It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu- The Pathology Of True Evil!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I know the Mainstream Media is telling everyone how evil Iran is; so I went in search for a counter balance to that. I read this article below, and I cannot fault the views. I am sure no doubt many People will come in, and try censoring this thread; because it speaks out against the Anointed Zionist Ones. I will remind You all that Joe Biden, and Tom Delay amongst others claim to be Zionists; it is a control mechanism.

I would give apologies to those who this might upset, but why? With supporting this insanity You will have the blood of millions more from war on Your hands. Where do the Preemptive(love)Strikes(of peace) end? Go to the link to read the story in the entirety.

Peace,

Sancho

PM Netanyahu’s UN Speech - The Pathology of Evil
Authored by: Gilad Atzmon
Link To Pathology of Evil; authored by Gilad Atzmon
Paraphrased for space, and ease of read:
Don’t You Mess With Our Shoa

“I went to a villa in a suburb of Berlin called Wannsee.” Said Netanyahu. “There, on January 20,1942, after a hearty meal, senior Nazi officials met and decided how to exterminate the Jewish people.”
-Netanyahu

The words above are those of Netanyahu's plea for attacks on Iran. See the reasoning??? We must attack Iran because the Jews accounted for a minority of 60 million other People who died in WW 2. We must attack Iran because of something they did NOT have any part in 70 years ago

The author of this article's response to Netanyahu's response is as follows:

PM Netanyahu, if you are genuinely interested in ‘extermination plans’ you do not have to travel to Wannsee, Berlin. All you have to do is visit your IDF’s headquarters in Tel Aviv. Your chief commanders will guide you through their IDF ‘solutions’ for the Palestinians. At the end of the day, it is your army that surrounds Palestinians with barbed-wire, it is you who keep civilian populations in a siege with inadequate food supplies and medicine. It is your army that poured WMD over the most densely populated neighbourhoods on this planet. While the real meaning of the ‘Nazi Final Solution’ (Die Endlösung) is still discussed by historians who fail to agree between themselves what it really meant, the true reality of the Israeli murderous solution has been seen by us all.
Most of the World is aware Jews have suffered along with many Peoples throughout history, but what about the Palestinians Mr Prime Minister?

Supremacy and Beyond

As a National movement, Zionism fails to respect other national and popular movements. Seemingly Netanyahu fails to respect the Iranian people and their regime. “Wherever they can, they impose a backward regimented society where women, minorities, gays or anyone not deemed to be a true believer is brutally subjugated.” Netanyahu, must know that the Judaic law is not very different from Islam on these matters. He must also remember that it is in his country that gays were murdered in the street just a month ago. It is almost amusing that Netanyahu chooses to equate Iran with Barbarism and the Middle Ages for its treatment of minorities. As far as minorities are concerned, the Jewish state is actually the darkest place on this planet. In Netanyahu’s promised land half of the population cannot participate in the democratic game just for failing to be Jewish

Netanyahu argues that “if the most primitive fanaticism can acquire the most deadly weapons, the march of history could be reversed for a time.” Netanyahu may well be correct but one should point out to him that the above applies to Israel more than any other country, state or society. For the time being it is the Jewish State that has been caught pouring WMD on its imprisoned civilian population. It is the Jewish State that is dragging us all into an ‘eye for an eye’ primitive Biblical fanaticism. As if this is not enough, it is also America and Britain that launched illegal wars orchestrated by Zionist led Neocons and fundraisers. This war has cost more than one million lives so far.

However, for once I agree with Netanyhau:

“The greatest threat facing the world today”, he says, “is the marriage between religious fanaticism and the weapons of mass destruction.”

In fact, no one could describe the danger posed by the Jewish state and Zionism any better. Israel is indeed a deadly marriage between Old Testament gross genocidal barbarism, Zionist fanaticism and a huge arsenal of WMD, chemical, biological and nuclear that has already been partially put into action.

Sabbath Goyim

Like other Zionist operations around the world, Netanyahu is convinced that the Goyim should fight the Jewish wars. “Above all, will the international community stop the terrorist regime of Iran from developing atomic weapons, thereby endangering the peace of the entire world?” I actually would like to stress that PM Netanyahu is all wrong here. If the United Nation is interested in bringing peace to this region and the world, it is of the essence to help Iran to develop its nuclear project and even its military nuclear capacity. This seems to be the only thing that may curb the English Speaking Empire’s lethal expansionist enthusiasm as performed recently in Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan. It will surely stop the Zionists from celebrating their symptoms at the expense of their neighbours.

Mass Murder Fantasies

It doesn’t take long before Netanyahu lists his ideological mentors and the core of his lethal inspiration “When the Nazis rocketed British cities during World War II…” Actually the allies levelled German cities, causing hundreds of thousands of victims… By these twisted standards, the UN Human Rights Council would have dragged Roosevelt and Churchill to the dock as war criminals. What a perversion of truth. What a perversion of justice. Delegates of the United Nations, will you accept this farce?”

Netanyahu is almost correct. In his recounting of the 2nd WW he surely admits here that Israel follows Roosevelt’s and Churchill’s mass murder tactics. But he surely fails to realise that if it was indeed down to ethics and Justice (rather than the usual dirty politics) Roosevelt and Churchill would have been charged with war crimes on a most severe scale. Shockingly enough, Netanyahu falls into the most obvious legal trap equating Israeli activity with acts of carpet bombardment on a huge scale. For those who fail to see it all, this is a rapidly blinking red light hazard. In Netanyahu’s perception of reality nuking countries and flattening towns is a justifiable act. Roosevelt and Churchill seem to be his moral entitlement. In fact these statements are enough to make it clear to every reasonable human being that Israel is a genocidal entity that is capable of bringing our civilisation to a devastating end.

This is a wake up call: it is not just the Palestinians or the Iranians. It is actually all of us.

Bibi* the Peace Maker

By now, the Israeli PM is ready to state his Judeo centric peace mantra. “Ladies and Gentlemen, all of Israel wants peace”. Yet as far as statistics are concerned, we have recently learned that 94% of the Israeli Jews also approved the carpet bombardment of their next door neighbours. It is impossible not to see a clear discrepancy between the ‘peace loving’ verbalism and the murderous reality.

94% of the Israeli support war
news.hosuronline.com...

The Israeli military operation against Hamas in Gaza enjoys the overwhelming support of Israeli Jews despite the loss of civilian life in the Hamas-run territory, a survey released Wednesday showed.

A whopping 94% of the public support or strongly support the operation while 92% think it benefits Israel's security, according to the Tel Aviv University survey.

Khazarian United

PM Netanyahu, I will make it plain and clear. Not only are you foreign to the land, you are also foreign to almost every possible understanding of the notion of humanity. In fact, the Separation Wall that is going to be left after the inevitable disappearance of your ‘Jew only democracy’ will serve generations to come with an astonishing historical monument of Jewish national identity estranged from ethics, universalism and human brotherhood. The crime against humanity committed by the Jewish state in the name of the Jewish people is not something that will be wiped out from the history text books in a short time. Quite the opposite; it will stand as another mythological chapter in this never-ending saga of supremacist compulsive pathological self-loving.

“We must have security” says Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu as he ends his speech. And I am here to disappoint him. Israel will never be secured. It was born in a sin, and its existence surpasses any notion of ethics or human existence. The Jewish state has passed the ‘no return zone’. It is doomed to vanish. We can only hope that once this happens the process of Jewish assimilation and integration into humanity will re-embark. At the end of the day Jewish Nationalism both left, right and centre was there to keep Jews apart. The history of the 20th century teaches us that this tendency to segregate oneself is bad for humanity and it is also devastating for the Jews.

* Netanyahu’s nickname is Bibi

[edit on 30-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Bumping this early,

Will be right back. Mysterious knocking on door after posting this

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
At this moment I'm reminded of Lil' O'Reilly taking on Bernie Frank... "I have so many things to scream, my head's about to explode!"

Okay, Churchill and Roosevelt war criminals? Seriously? I've nothing to say other than if it weren't for the former, we might not have England today. As for the latter, if it weren't for him (Pearl Harbor conspiracies aside for the moment), we would've permanently facing isolationism as each country in Europe and the near East began flying swastikas above their respective capitals.

As far as Netanyahu is concerned, I'm not going to say the man isn't far right or a war hawk... that's what you get when a member of the Likud party takes over as prime minister... twice... but if you want to ignore Israeli history in '48-'49, '56, '67 and '73 or what was attempted on that country by the majority of it's neighbors during those time frames then... well, I really have nothing more to say as it's obvious that no amount of historical fact will sway your opinion that Israel's leadership and it's military are the epitome of all evil.

To be honest, I'm growing weary not only of the middle east but of people who jump to Achmudinejad's defense, claiming that Israel or it's leaders are just as evil or despotic because of their treatment of the Palestians (who, I might remind you, were just as militaristic towards Jordan before the jews gave them a new scapegoat). Should the settlements be stopped? Yes, they should. Should Gaza be given in whole back to Egypt? Since they lost the taste for attacking Israel after '73, sure; to, however, claim that Israel is as contemptuous as the leaders of Iran is a bit over the top...

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Legion2112]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Israel's made it obvious from its many past actions that it's far from a peace loving country. They are literally begging for another war now. How many millions have to die for before Israel feels "safe"? How many countries have to be bombed, how many babies have to have their heads in stomped in by the boots of Israels solders?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

So the Israelis should've done... what exactly? Let the Syrians, the Jordanians, the Palestinians and Egypt decimate their country in '67 and offered a hug in return? Let Hamas and Hezbollah lob as many rockets into Tel Aviv as they wanted in years past until Israel finally capitulated to their demands? No offense, but I can't really blame Israel for being as paranoid as it is... it's not exactly lacking precedence. Far as the image of an Israeli combat boot smashing in the skull of an infant... wow. Just... wow. Your point is taken. I suppose then that Achmudinejad's rigged election and that poor girl being shot in the face by his revolutionary guard in the aftermath should pale by comparison... though I don't ever recall seeing a babies' smashed face at the hands of an Israeli soldier ever showing up on CNN.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

The inhabitants of the Middle East had every right to come to the defense of Palestine and attempt to oust Israel from its land. ISRAEL INVADED A COUNTRY AND ONLY GAINED LEGITIMACY THROUGH THE USE OF TERRORIST ATTACKS ON BRITISH EMBASSIES AND THREATS OF WAR. Israel was an invading force, should the Arabs have sat there and watch them kick their neighbors out of their homes and their country and greeted them with hugs?

As for Churchill and Roosevelt, you guys seem to have missed the part about "standards". By the standards of the UN, yes, the firebombing of Dresden, the carpet bombing of Germany, and the Nuking of Japan WERE war crimes. By any standards both of them are guilty of crimes against humanity. HOWEVER, they both committed these acts in defense of Humanity against an enemy that threatened the peace of the world. They are absolved because they faced a necessity that required tremendous acts.

Israel is now suggesting we commit the same acts for no particular reason. That we commit acts of devastation and genocide, war crimes and crimes against humanity against a non-existent enemy. Israel wishes to commit these acts out of its own lust for power and paranoid delusions about its safety. They are thus in the same boat as the Hitler they decry. There is no necessity to commit the acts they are calling for, there is only lust.

That is where the distinction lies. Put aside your bigotry and actually see the point the OP is trying to convey. To do anything less is, quite simply, to embrace Ignorance in its purest form: To deny the truth rather than face the painful reality of the situation.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by D.E.M.]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Paraphrased for space, and ease of read:

I wrote this in the OP, and I also emphasized reading the original article; which I would recommend to You.

Okay, Churchill and Roosevelt war criminals? Seriously? I've nothing to say other than if it weren't for the former, we might not have England today. As for the latter, if it weren't for him (Pearl Harbor conspiracies aside for the moment), we would've permanently facing isolationism as each country in Europe and the near East began flying swastikas above their respective capitals.

You wrote how silly the author of the article was for saying this??? Then You would also be calling Bibi Netanyahu silly; because should You have read the article in the entirety You would see Netanyahu was saying the Nazi's carpet bombed, and how evil they were for doing such over Europe.....................The author of this article made it clear the contradictions in Netanyahu's speach; the one sided nature.

To be honest, I'm growing weary not only of the middle east but of people who jump to Achmudinejad's defense, claiming that Israel or it's leaders are just as evil or despotic because of their treatment of the Palestians (who, I might remind you, were just as militaristic towards Jordan before the jews gave them a new scapegoat).

Frankly kind member, I grow weary of not only the ME, but of People who support, and jump to the defense of Netanyahu. Did You not watch the video of White Phosphorous raining down on Palestine? Also, learn to spell correctly....You've got all the Israeli spelling down pat, but not that of Ahmadinejad; just odd.

Last, but are You saying that the Palestinians deserve genocide?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
First and foremost, forgive my spelling of Ahmudinejad... seing as how Ghadafi has over 30 accepted spellings of his name, not that big a deal.

Second, to the forementioned poster who stated emphatically that Israel invaded anyone... who are you talking about? The U.N., for establishing the state of Israel in 1948? Or the taking of the Gaza Strip and the Golan Heights as buffers against the very countries that held them in their borders yet attempted to attack Israel twice, in '67 and '73? No offense, but if you're my neighbor and you try to burn down my house, you'll just have to get over me taking some of your land so I can see you coming next time.

Third, I'm not defending Netanyahu. Like I said, he's far right wing, a war hawk and a member of the nationalistic Likud party. I'm just saying that Israel has as much, if not more of a right to be paranoid given some of the countries and terrorist organizations that surround them. IMO the old adage still rings true. If every Arab in the ME laid down it's arms, there would be no more war. If the Israelis laid down their arms, there would be no more Israel.

Call me ignorant if you want, but I will never see the logic in comparing Israel to Hitler.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The truth of the matter is that the Israeli Prime Minister in collusion with the mainstream news media distorts issues with limitless shame for the sole purpose of selling the murder of innocent men, women and children, and legitimizing the thefts of people’s land, hope and dignity.

News Captions like this “Israeli Prime Minister gives Brave Speech before United Nations”

“Iran’s Hard Line President speaks to United Nations” honestly just reek of manipulation, and the lack of integrity in journalism and the media.

How about I decide for myself what a brave speech is and you just present it without the leading and misleading editorial and commentary. How about I decide for myself who is a Hard Line leader and you just present the person and the speech with out the misleading and leading editorial and commentary mainstream media?

It amazes me more Americans don’t resent this constant barely hidden manipulation and blatant propaganda.

What does Nazi Germany have to do with Iran not a thing?

What does 1942 have to do with today? Not a thing.

What does an illegal warmongering Zionist regime have going for it that makes anyone possibly think it’s blatant violations of treaties, accords, human rights and nation’s sovereignty including our own here in America? I have no idea, but I wish Americans would reread the Founding Fathers wise words on foreign entanglements and empire building and steal back the backbone Israel, the Zionists, the Neoconservatives and APAIC have stolen to long ago.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

You listed off a lot of countries that have a bone to pick with Israel. I've said it before, I'll say it again...
When all of your neighbours hate you it's usually because you're an ass and need to take a good long look at yourself.

Here's how Israel practices peace GRAPHIC images
sounds of

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Sundancer]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

They are literally begging for another war now. How many millions have to die for before Israel feels "safe"?

Hi Sun, How many more need to die before safety? I'm guessing the sky is the limit to corporate security. The MSM is doing the begging for another war, literally promoting the idea, and by demonizing another culture. Watch, and learn. Think through the subversion

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

What You said is correct. You sized up what was written in the OP well. The author was only analyzing the reasons behind what Netanyahu was saying to his address to the UN.

The clarity of many People is changing as the same ole' "We suffered" rhetoric is brought up every time the Israeli's commit atrocities.

Now they are trying to diminish the War Crimes committed in Gaza; last December.

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

It amazes me more Americans don’t resent this constant barely hidden manipulation and blatant propaganda.

What does 1942 have to do with today? Not a thing.

What does an illegal warmongering Zionist regime have going for it that makes anyone possibly think it’s blatant violations of treaties, accords, human rights and nation’s sovereignty including our own here in America?

******barely hidden*****
Your correct the manipulation committed now is a slap in the face to anyone with a half way working mind. Seems like they used to at least try a little, in their lies, but now????
seems like it's a joke amongst the Elite as to how stupid the serfs are.

So, We have two speeches at the UN, the one which isn't blowing smoke all over the place wanting war is called the war monger. The other speech which is spewing war, war, war, war is praised as a speech of peace.

The speech from Netanyahu was filled with "we suffered", "We need war the US to go to war with Iran because of WW 2".

Proto, I think People are waking up. Possibly slow, but waking

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

So, We have two speeches at the UN, the one which isn't blowing smoke all over the place wanting war is called the war monger. The other speech which is spewing war, war, war, war is praised as a speech of peace.

And this is basically how it goes today. The media and our politicians tell us up is down until people are afraid to question up is down. They tell us black is white until people are afraid to question that black is white.

The sad reality is that the people have become so unthinking and guillable it's hard to fault the powers that be for their utter contempt and disregard for the people.

We have truly lost our moral compas, and sense of fair play and our way I frear Sancho and we are rapidly loosing what's left of our once high standard of living and way of life in penalty for it.

The people have been blinded by sweet lies and manipulations.

Tis so sad.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

And this is basically how it goes today. The media and our politicians tell us up is down until people are afraid to question up is down. They tell us black is white until people are afraid to question that black is white.

I can so easily see the difference between black and white. Doesn't it just hurt the hell out of your brain sometimes from confusion when others can't see the obvious lies???

It's starting to creep me out

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer

I can so easily see the difference between black and white. Doesn't it just hurt the hell out of your brain sometimes from confusion when others can't see the obvious lies???

It's starting to creep me out

Sadly but fortunately I learned at a young and tender age how easily brainwashed and manipulated people were inclined to be. I just didn't realize it would keep getting worse and worse and to what end.

I lucked out thanks to AC/DC's "Bad Boy Boogie"

'They said up, I said down'
'They said left, I said round'
'I do the bad boy boogie, all over town'!

Thanks Bon Scott you might have saved my life man

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

That's good that you learned all of that back then. You might need it, looks like right now we're on the HIIIIWAY TO HELL

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Another anti Israel thread twisting words, logic and facts to slander a democratic ally of the United States in order to support a Country that has semi-annual organized demonstrations that call for the end of America, death to Israel and the destruction of the UK.

And as usual, the usual suspects patting each other on the back and regurgitating the same BS.

Originally posted by Sundancer
Israel's made it obvious from its many past actions that it's far from a peace loving country. They are literally begging for another war now. How many millions have to die for before Israel feels "safe"? How many countries have to be bombed, how many babies have to have their heads in stomped in by the boots of Israels solders?

Seriously? Babies and combat boots? Do you have a single impartial source for that alegation?

I will give you two examples.

1) Hezbollah in Lebanon had the goal of pushing Israel out of Lebanon through terrorist tactics. Israel leaves Lebanon unilaterally, problem solved right? Wrong. Hezbollah continues to fire rockets into a country that has left Lebanon alone and has even invaded Israel causing the 2004 war.

2) Gaza: Palestinians complaint: existence of settlements. Solution, Israel unilaterally pulls ALL settlements out of Gaza. Problem solved? Nope, the People of Gaza elect a terrorist organization as their government (Hamas) and more rockets than ever fly down on Israel's civilian population.

Common thread: Israel leaves and acquiesces to the terrorists' demands, and the terrorist create more terror.

Originally posted by D.E.M.

Israel was an invading force, should the Arabs have sat there and watch them kick their neighbors out of their homes and their country and greeted them with hugs?

Invading force? A few hundred thousand emaciated Holocaust survivors makes an invading force? How about Israel was created on land that belonged to the BRITISH by the United Nations? The only invading force was the Arab nations that declared war on Israel the day it was recognized by the CIVILIZED world.

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You need to read more my friend: Sorry for the Wiki link but its late and I am tired:

Iran (Persian: ایران [ʔiˈɾɒn]( listen)), officially the Islamic Republic of Iran[8] is a country in Western Asia.[9] The name Iran has been in use natively since the Sassanid period and came into international use from 1935, before which the country was known internationally as Persia. Both "Persia" and "Iran" are used interchangeably in cultural context; however, Iran is the name used officially in political context.[10][11] The name Iran is a cognate of Aryan, and means "Land of the Aryans"

en.wikipedia.org...

Iran is literally a spin off of the word Aryan, as in Nazi. And Ahmedijerk makes WWII an issue every time he denies the Holocaust.

Good night and good luck Israel haters and anti-Semites the world over.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

The media and our politicians tell us up is down until people are afraid to question up is down. They tell us black is white until people are afraid to question that black is white.

The sad reality is that the people have become so unthinking and guillable it's hard to fault the powers that be for their utter contempt and disregard for the people.

I agree with the above statement fully proto. The skewed perceptions have come from a multitude of arenas. Not only have People been lulled into it by bread, and circus, but there has been a steady rise of prosecution, or really should be considered persecution...........

The World currently is geared at popular rule, or might is right as You've stated before.

It creeps me out too

AC/DC? I never would have thought You such an electric kinda man

Arg, I could only wish it were the highway to hell. It is more like a road heading no where, but in a circle........... On the side of the road as the People go round they are systematically plucked, and consumed. Everyone else almost sees, but they don't 'cause they think they can't get off the ride.

reply to post by finemanm

I am responding to You to so that You know I read Your post. See the problem with the arguments presented in Your post is they are not bullet proof. The old adage, and argument of Israel isn't holding water anymore; so now it is the mentality to attack the very existence of another type of belief structure. The arguments now laid out since Israel cannot exclusively yield the title of Semite as a blinding Luke Skywalker "light saber", has shifted into painting an entire society as ugly, and not fit to exist.

I know what Iran means, but I don't see how this has any bearing. I have not heard any Iranians spewing how "blond, and blue eyed" they are; have You?

The argument towards attacking Iran, or the continued genocide on Palestine has slowly shifted from Semite(since a Palestinian shares that) to one of how "dirty, sick, filthy" the society, or ideology is.

Do You really want me to start posting pictures of Israeli Settlers teaching their children to shoot weapons, then I can start posting where there have been vigilante settlers killing palestinians............. I don't even think vigilante applies to such actions. From their I could go into videos taken by brave Jewish men who are standing up. Videos that show uninformed Israeli citizens talking about not trusting Obama because he is black. From their I can start posting articles of the Gays that have openly been beaten, and murdered for being gay in Israel; recently. Not to mention the roving gangs of young Israeli men patrolling their neighborhoods in search of arab men who might be "courting" Jewish women.

See Your arguments are rhetorical. What is not rhetorical is the fact that Albert Pike close to 140 years ago laid out a strategy for 3 World Wars.

In the final war the Jewish, Christian, and Muslim People were all done away with. The goal as laid out by Pike was to create such an outcry, and hatred for religion after the final battle of Armageddon; which is to take place in Jerusalem; that after all that People would scream for a one World religion.

The one World religion would be that of worshiping Lucifer.

How about should You come back in here; which I would appreciate You study up on Albert Pike. I'll tell You right now the average Jewish Person, or the average Israeli is the target of Zionism.

The entities in control of Zionism; which control both the US, and Israel couldn't give a damn about either the US People, or the Israeli People.

What do both the Israeli's, and the US People have in common??? As of right now they are allowing these evil Luciferian Freaks/wackos to rule the roost. To be in charge, To call the shots.

The shots being called by People You think are Your leaders, friends, or mentors only will end in causing all Our families to suffer, and many many to die.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I can't argue with you because, just like you said, we have a different belief structure. You mention wiping out all Jews, Christians and Muslims in the 3rd World War so that a new one world religion worshiping the devil will arise.

Before this post, I never heard of Albert Pike. I looked him up and I found a few fringe websites that claim he is the so called architect of three world wars; however, I did not see anything like that mentioned in the more mainstream sites.

See, I think you are more of a believer in terms of conspiracy theory than I am, and I think you might be religious. I might be wrong and if I am I apologize.

I am a skeptic and an atheist. I don't believe in a god, thus I don't believe in the devil. Even if I were religious, there really isn't such a thing as the devil in the Jewish faith.

In respect to conspiracy theories, I find them a) entertaining, and b) possibly true to some degree in some instances. For example, I believe that the ultra-wealthy and powerful people really do pull the majority of the strings in this show called life; however, I don't necessarily by the whole NWO thing. Furthermore, I think that there probably are competing sets of TPTB.

So, I find your premise faulty. I do not believe that there is a grand plan to wipe out all believers of the three major monotheistic faiths by the devil any more than I believe that the Israeli prime minister is evil in your words.

I am sure that the Israeli government has done harsh things to the Palestinians; however, based on my knowledge of history, the Israelis have always reacted in self defense against people who would kill them.

If Palestinians were to stop blowing themselves up in markets, I am sure Israel would open all the check points. If Hamas stopped shooting rockets at innocent civilians, I am sure that Israel would lift the embargo. If the Palestinians gave up the idea that they can return to land which has been in Israeli possession and improved dramatically over the last 60 years, Israel would help make a Palestinian state just for them.

And if the president of Iran stopped denying the holocaust happened, and stopped claiming that he would wipe Israel off the map (or the pages of time which ever interpretation you prefer) then Israel wouldn't be so afraid of his country acquiring nuclear weapons.

So Mr. Sancho, I bid you good night and good luck, I hope this post finds you in good spirits, and please don't be afraid of a boggy man called Satan.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by finemanm]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2112

Call me ignorant if you want, but I will never see the logic in comparing Israel to Hitler.

Perhaps this will help.

Hitler and chums took organised measures to wipe out the Jews, who were demonised and subjected to draconian laws.

The Israelis have been very organised indeed about the Palestinians, who are demonised and subjected to draconian laws. Just as the Naxis wanted to drive the Jews out of Europe, the Israelis want to drive the Palestinians out... and they're prepared to deny them every human right in the process.

Germany invaded countries because it needed lebensraum.

Israel's existence is to provide lebensraum for the Jews (or the ones it approves of, anyway).

Germany had masters of propaganda to tell the Big Lies needed.

Israel has a supine US media happy to over-report Israeli casualties and ignore or under-report Palestinian fatalities.

Under the Nazis, Jews had to produce papers on a regular basis. In Israel, Arabs have to produce papers and know that it won't stop them getting a beating or worse if the Israeli soldiers feel in the mood. Palestinians can't marry whom they want, they can't go where they want, and in the few places they're allowed to be, there is the constant danger of being randomly killed by Israeli forces. There's also not much in the way of food and water and Israel is trying to stop supplies getting in.

They haven't got around to building gas chambers, because at that point the hypocrisy would be too visible: but they've done almost everything else to destroy the Palestinians.

But I don't expect to really get the point across to someone who thinks US media gives them a proper picture of the world.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join