It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America CEO Lewis leaving by year's end

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Bank of America CEO Lewis leaving by year's end

news.yahoo.com

1 min ago
NEW YORK – Ken Lewis, the embattled CEO of Bank of America Corp., is leaving the company, succumbing to nearly a year of strife that followed his company's acquisition of Merrill Lynch & Co.

The bank said in a statement late Wednesday that Lewis, 62, would retire as CEO and also leave the company's board by the end of the year. The company said his successor will be selected by the time he steps down Dec. 31.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Mmhmm... Pressure and strife for sure! What can you expect when you are a part of the industry that financially raped the American people and the global community even before this financial mess began?

Makes me wonder who the next victim, I mean fall back person, oh shoot... CEO will be for Bank of America?

-Sliadon

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Poor Ken, he will retire and become one of the 'fixed income' mob. I wonder if a Wal-Mart greeter position is in his future? Perhaps not.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking04

I'm just happy he wasn't found 'committing suicide' or some other questionable cause of death.

He may have gotten to live, but I doubt that he has many happy years (if any) still going on...

-Sliadon

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

Well, if he sheds tears, he will be able to wipe them away with Twenties for some time.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking04
reply to post by Sliadon

Well, if he sheds tears, he will be able to wipe them away with Twenties for some time.

Oh yeah I'm sure. I really doubt he'll be hurting financially

-Sliadon

top topics

join