It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Font size

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I logged onto the site yesterday only to find everything is now 2x smaller than it was before. Its not my Computer or Monitor as i've checked the settings and the only way to get ATS looking like it was before without squinting to read what i'm looking at is to set the Monitor at 800x600. All well and good but for anything else I read I then have to rest it all back to 1024x768 so the script isnt "in my face." Will this be a on-going thing?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I think you just need to hold down the Ctrl button on your keyboard and use your mouse (wheel or other) to enlarge or shrink the website text.

Happened before, try it out.

Peace

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Will this be a on-going thing?

That depends.

Are you willing to admit that it's not some nefarious ATS plan to make you go blind and fix the problem at your end?

In firefox pressing "ctrl + 0" will reset the zoom on the page you are looking at.

Manually you go to the "View" tab and scroll down to "Zoom" and then either "reset" or "Zoom ++" or "Zoom --".

It may different but similar in other browsers.

Once the zoom is reset save a new bookmark because the old one may keep the old zoom setting.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

Hold down the CTRL button and scroll your mouse wheel, it makes thing bigger or smaller depending on the which way you scroll.

Once you have found what suits your fancy, simply release the control button and you will have your ATS back as you want it

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Ah lifesavers..thank you, It was just odd this problem was occuring with ATS and not with any other website, all sorted now though

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

You're welcome.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join