It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Traficant interviewed by Sean Hannity Fox News .... Must Watch!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I made a thread last night about TPTB using anger (as opposed to fear) to lead the public down a dark road. When I watched Sean Hannity just completely dismiss what this guy is saying about Israel and our Foreign Policy, I was inspired to make that thread (which recently received 30+ flags... Thank You ATS).

You can start around the 4:00 mark if you want to save some time.

The way Sean Hannity acts,... it just envokes so much anger out of me that I'm mad at myself for allowing Fox News to be on TV.

Well... On a positive note, atleast we got to see someone tell the truth on Fox News.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30 Sep 09 by Gools]

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
You need to look up his history with the .Gov...

He was just recently released from Prison, on a bunch of trumped up charges, for comments he made to Congress, regarding the Bankruptcy of American and how we've been under Martial Law for decades...

Really interesting stuff...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I bet those that listen and watch Hannity - like my Mother, the brainwashed tool she is - are yelling and screaming that Traficant is a "conspiratorial nutjob", as Hannity says. It's too bad. We have been infiltrated by many - I don't know how many but the numbers are staggering- agents of Israel with their double citizenship in our higher offices it's sickening. Traficant is totally on the mark here.

Watching Hannity makes me sick as he's such a tool for TPTB. At least he did have Traficant on there. It's a start.

I'll probably get flamed for my remarks but anyone who does a little research can see the truth. Instead of listening to tools like Hannity this country should be doing research for themselves. Like my Mother, she can't see the forest or the trees she's so brainwashed by Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, Levin and the others on that radio she constantly listens to. I get sick every time I hear the crap that is spewed on there but to her, it's truth if they say it and no one else can tell her they are wrong.

I just finished up reading The Creature From Jekyll Island, a book she bought yet will not read. Know why? Because I keep telling her to read it. It sat around here for a year and will sit around here until eternity without her reading it because it doesn't fit into her narrow, conservative/Republican mind frame.

I'd like to hear more from Traficant, I'll have to go a looking. If anyone has some links, I'd appreciate a u2u with them.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, DD 2029. S&F and all that jazz.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I share your pain, OP! I share your painnnnn!

I simply do not watch Fox news anymore. Works wonders

Also, to any self-respecting conservative, you should be aware of Fox's attempts to totally F*** Ron Paul's campaign in 2008. You, from here on out, can not officially call yourself a "conservative" if you supported Ron Paul, but watched this garbage news channel.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Here try this...from one of my threads...

The most Important thing you'll never read...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Hannity is such a boob, and I believe slightly insane....or at least, missing the elevator to the top floor.

At 7:00 he rants about Traficant being a "conspiracy nut"....YET, that's Hannity's meat-and-potatoes whenever he's lashing out at the Democrats! Hypocrite!!! Doesn't Hannity have all sorts of "conspiracy" beliefs of his own that he sputters out his pie-hole on both his FOX TV show, and his radio show???

The 'Mannatee' (as Hannity is called by K.O.) is also serving his Neocon masters at 6:00, by very subtlely slipping in and combining the operations ongoing in Afghanistan AND Iraq with the 9/11 attacks....little wonder the majority of FOX 'news' regular viewers and fans believe there was a connection between Iraq and 9/11.....truly sad.

[edit on 30 September 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Shut up, Hannity, you dork!

Trafficant served 17 years in the House so I believe he probably has a whole lot better idea of what goes on there than Hannity!

I absolutely agree, HX3, about Trafficant being railroaded because of his speech on t he House floor re: the bankruptcy. I'm sure he's not lily white and corrupt free, but he's not a bit more corrupt than anybody else in Congress. I always liked him because he had the stones to say whatever he had to say knowing that he would be attacked. Didn't always agree with him, but respected the fact that he plowed ahead.

And, I absolutely agree with his assessment on Israel.

Loony, your mom sounds just like mine, except if she didn't hear it from Rather, Brokaw or Jennings, it couldn't possibly be true. She passed in 2000, but if she was here today, she'd love the crap that Hannity spews.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
WOW...

ahhh the ol' tried and true "THEY attacked us on 9/11" trump card ....

its kind of comical if it wasn't so tragic ... How long can they keep up the facade? Long enough to "vaccinate" and quarantine I 'spose...

How in the world can anyone buy the FOX News hypnotism?

grrr ...yeah anger is one of the emotions for sure.........

P.S. even though Traficant is a little off on who really is TPTB ..at least he is unmoved by Hannity's tactic of labeling and interrupting....

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I felt there was a conspiracy to get him out of the way when this all went down. I hope he does some head busting on the people that put him in prison, and you bet I will be watching it happen.

I love the guy because he isn't a limp wrist-ed Marvin Milk-toast, mam-bee pam-bee, beat around the bush, smooth talking, politician. The guys says what he means and means what he says. Ya know what your vote is going to get ya when you cast it for James Traficant....which is unlike most of the pack.

I have said for years that Israel is pulling the strings. I have used the expression "The USA is an extension of Israel." I believe Traficant. And that crappy interview is a classic example for why I never watch FOX NEWS.

BTW: I'm not against Israel. One only needs to look at my record on ATS to see what my stand is with Israel. They are God's blessed people, and anyone that curses or harms Israel comes under a curse through spiritual laws set in play thousands of years ago. It doesn't matter if one believes it or not, it's a fact, and history proves it....so will the future. But they should not have such a huge influence over US policies...domestic or foreign.

Go Trafacant Go

Beam Me Up!

For those that don't know....that was his signature line on the floor in Congress.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
And long before Trifficant spoke of the bankruptcy on the House floor there was Rep Louis McFadden, 1932. The PTB managed to finally murder him after two or three attempts.

Louis McFadden on the Federal Reserve

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I agree with what Traficant is saying in relation to the Israeli lobby and it’s disproportionate and definitely sinister effect on our domestic and foreign policy.

Yet why is this interview scripted. Why is Hannity’s outrage them basically acting? Clearly it’s meant to discredit the notion and Traficant so why then did Traficant go along with the charade? To discredit the very notion he is trying to put forth? To curry favor with the Israeli lobby in the process? Why would he lie and pretend it was Middle Eastern Terrorists that attacked the World Trade Center and Pentagon when a number of the most honest and critical Senators and Congressmen privately reacted incredulously towards that notion and that it was a bald faced lie?

Nothing seems genuine about this interview. The truth is that the situation is far worse than Traficant paints it to be. The truth is no intelligent and fair minded person would defend the Israeli lobby or pretend it has no influence in government.

I can’t believe people watch this garbage, since when do credible journalists argue with the people they are interviewing, they ask questions the person they are interviewing answers.

What in the heck has happened to this country? Does anyone even truly care?

This kind of infotainment is beyond the pale. How could anyone watch this and consider it anything other than propaganda?

Are we really this far gone?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I have always liked this guy, probably because of that awesome hair he has on his head! I almost posted this myself after I saw it. I am adding the interview he did with Greta von Sustern to this thread because I love this guy and everything he says.
He really touched me with his sincerity. I believe he is referring to the criminal Rothschild Zionists and not to the Jewish people when he refers to Jews controlling our government.
I quess Hannity is already in "campaign" mode.

Thanks for that link HX3_1963, I was not aware he said these things back in 1993....awesome.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by icenine]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Traficant should know what he's talking about after having worked for over a decade with the bowels of the beast.

great video

top topics

join