It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was this an OBE or Abduction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I have had this happen a couple of times.

I go to sleep, and I dream(?), that I float around the room by an unseen force and I get pushed around and jerked around. I sometimes get my head physically shoved to the ground in the dreams (?). In the dream, I actually had fear, and it was like I would have been scared if it really happened.

The weird thing is, I could see everything as clearly as I would in real life, no different.

I have had this happen sense a young age, maybe two or three times, and I'm still not sure if it was a dream or not, because I was reading about abductions, and one of the experiences you get is being levitated around.

Has anyone had the same experience? Could someone explain to me what happened?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
ummm....fine line your describing.

I would go with a forced OOBE.....somewhat LIKE an abduction, but during a serious abduction your stiff as a board and cant move anything at all.
You can see all around you as OOBE vision is more 360 than physical sight, but you cant move AT ALL in an abduction and they take you OUT of your room......you would maybe recall loosing all memory before you go through the ceiling, wall or window....

Im all about the OOBE experience, and have tried to read everything on the subject.
I also have personal experience with OOBE.
In books about it........people will often refer to a version of themselves (higher self) that is trying to get the you, that is physical to 'come out to play & learn' and this higher self might pull you out.......BUT I have never read anywhere that your higher self is shoving your head to the floor ect.....this MIGHT be someone messing with you, BUT they would HAVE to be an OOBE MASTER to do this, and a Master usually does not mess with people in that manner.

Once, I experienced a very SERIOUS abduction.........I was frozen and slowly risen up through the cieling......OMG I was thinking that I was finally going to get to meet some aliens, but my memory is totally blank after getting the taste of the ceilings sheetrock in my mouth.
........as I look back on that experience I am CONVINCED it was not aliens at all, but some GUBMINT black ops folks........testing the waters to see how OOBE proficient I am. I think I drew this attention because of ATS. There was NO messing around at all just a serious 'pop out' frozen stiff and raised through the roof....I do not think black ops folks would fool around with you floating you around the room and stuff....

MAYBE this is someone you know who has died....and they are trying to get your attention somehow, and want you to come play in the astral with them.......ASK them who they are, when this is happening......speak aloud and ask for your loving guides & angels to please STOP this from happening, as whoever is doing this does NOT have YOUR permission to do so......

Dig into some books about OOBE and learn some protection techniques so you can gain some control in this situation.....If you learn some good protection for yourself you should be able to make it stop......

Is it POSSIBLE your acquainted with some kind of OOBE master who doesnt like you much, & they are of the darker side?? Yikes if this is true, you must learn to stop them.

Maybe they mean no harm at all, and from their perspective they are being playful and loving to you, but in your fear your perceiving it as scary & negative....maybe you NEED to relax so that you can communicate with them to learn who they are.....could this be a close family member who passed away and they have something they need you to know.....?

In one of Robert Monroe's book he talks about horrible little demons who get on his back and won't let go of him...and he freeks out trying to get them off of him.....BUT then in later OOBE experiences he learns they are nothing more than beloved little pet cats who had passed away being SUPER HAPPY to see him in the astral and were jumping on him in joy and love.....it was all a matter of perspective as to how he was viewing this experience...once he learned they were his pets he was easily able to get them off of him by loving them and being glad to see them again......

I am so SORRY this is happening to you...WAYYYY to freeky.......if you can Email Robert Bruce with your questions he would be able to help you more than I can........

[edit on 30-9-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

If the dream felt real, then it could be either a (drumroll, please) REAL alien abduction, or just a psychic giving you "dreams" when you go to bed at night.

It couldn't be just a normal dream, because a "normal" dream doesn't consist of levitating around!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
reply to post by Phlynx

If the dream felt real, then it could be either a (drumroll, please) REAL alien abduction, or just a psychic giving you "dreams" when you go to bed at night.

It couldn't be just a normal dream, because a "normal" dream doesn't consist of levitating around!

It happened a year ago. It hasn't happened in a long time.

To the other poster. It was physical violence, not playful at all.

I hope to get more info.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I would think if it was repeating, that it might be PTSD. The memory might not be exact. I really don't know. I'm not familiar with the topic of PTSD.

I've recalled what seemed like an OOBE but I'm pretty sure it was some type of abduction or swap. They even went as far as to show up at my house as if I had time traveled. Fascinating memory, along with many others during that short time.Unfortunately, they made me forget most of it for a long time or about 10 years or more.

So, from that respect or angle, the OOBE may have been a planted or shared experience someone else had. Maybe just a taste? idk

Keep us posted if it happens again.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

It was seen in 360 degrees, I could see myself from all around. It was weird.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Such 360 vision ONLY happens during OOBE......so that settles the matter on it NOT being a dream.....
You can take from this experience the full knowledge that you exist fully out of your body, so you never need have any fear of death, as you've experienced for yourself what its like on the other side....

Seriously.......find Robert Bruce's website and write to him with a very detailed email, all of your questions. He IS the foremost authority on this subject, that is alive on this planet.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

It sounds like an OBE to me. You may have an ability to control those experiences. I just had the one, and it was unlike anything I ever experienced before.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I agree that it definitely sounds like an Out of Body Experience. I have had several (with the elevated sensory acuity that others have noted), but I have never had one where I was being pushed around. That's very odd and makes me wonder what outside influences may have been at work.

Were you sleeping in a house (meaning a sole dwelling) or in an apartment block where they may have been others sleeping nearby? If the latter, that could be a factor.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike
I agree that it definitely sounds like an Out of Body Experience. I have had several (with the elevated sensory acuity that others have noted), but I have never had one where I was being pushed around. That's very odd and makes me wonder what outside influences may have been at work.

Were you sleeping in a house (meaning a sole dwelling) or in an apartment block where they may have been others sleeping nearby? If the latter, that could be a factor.
Ya, I live with my family, but everyone is in other rooms. (I'm not an adult
)

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

I go to sleep, and I dream(?), that I float around the room by an unseen force and I get pushed around and jerked around. I sometimes get my head physically shoved to the ground in the dreams (?). In the dream, I actually had fear, and it was like I would have been scared if it really happened.

The weird thing is, I could see everything as clearly as I would in real life, no different.

I have had this happen sense a young age, maybe two or three times, and I'm still not sure if it was a dream or not, because I was reading about abductions, and one of the experiences you get is being levitated around.

This is strange.. I've had happen the same thing to me lately.. I go to sleep, wake up in somekind of 'dream' that isn't really a dream if you know what I mean and I feel this force or something levitating me and pulling me towards the ceiling / jerking me around..I try to resist but cant do much about it. This dream or whatever is reocurring alot lately.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by Castiel]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Castiel

Originally posted by Phlynx

This is strange.. I've had happen the same thing to me lately.. I go to sleep, wake up in somekind of 'dream' that isn't really a dream if you know what I mean and I feel this force or something levitating me and pulling me towards the ceiling / jerking me around..I try to resist but cant do much about it. This dream or whatever is reocurring alot lately.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by Castiel]

I try to resist to, but it seemed to get worse if I resisted.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I think what you had was what you said you had....a dream.

My dreams are very vivid and real.

Last night I dreamed I was preparing for a trip and decided to check my teeth.

Well, as luck would have it, I reached way back in my mouth with my finger and felt a round hole in my last upper jaw tooth.

The dream was in color and very real. I remember thinking in my dream that I didn't have any problem with any of my teeth yesterday so how could a big hole be in one of then.

When I woke up I remembered my dream about an hour after waking. I immediately checked my jaw tooth and of course there was no hole.

I could see myself in my dream. Very strange.

new topics

top topics

join