It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did the ghost cross the road?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Just found an amazing video of a ghost
crossing the road.

Just had to share it with you.
It's the first link on the page.
www.absolutelyamazing.fsnet.co.uk...

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
because mrs ghost was on the other side. the object is stuck on the windscreen and moves with the direction of the car at the same time the cameraman is moving the camera slightly. just a fluky shot in my opinion. smart though. alternatively it could also be an alien.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thats what I was gonna say - it's just some bug guts on his windscreen!

Why would you review a tape of yourself driving down an empty boring road?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I see what you mean reims.
I've been duped.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
That does look really strange. But I also have to wonder, why would you video tape driving down a road? At first I was like "wow" but after viewing it a couple of times I can see why kode says it is something on the windshield. I agree.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
it is a cool shot. i got a camcorder, and once i was up on some hills one night takeing some photos of the moon. the moon had an orange tint in it that nite. i was listening to some old 50's music as it was the only thing i could get on the radio and had the camera pointed at the moon on a tripod. the camera was on but not recording when i heard this airoplane low overhead i looked up to see this plane was going to cross in front of the moon. i jump pushed the record button but it was to late. i just caught the tail end of the plane agianst the moon i was fuming it would have been a wicked shot. the plane was in proportion to the moon and as it passed over u could see the light of the moon shineing through the windows of the plane. darn. fluky camera shots. same night i caught the man in the moon. what you think.

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by kode]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
has anyone else noticed that there seems to be an 'alien-like face' in the last/first frame...?

btw, it looks like something might be reflectedin the windscreen.....

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
That's AWSOME, kode.

Not as mysterious as the bug on the windshield
video,
but a great shot!!

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by fortean]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Sorry, I did'nt notice a alien face, AV.
But I would'nt be suprised if there were!!!

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Its very faint. I only noticed it because it seems to overlap the 'ghost'. It's probably nothing, but i thought it was worth pointing out!

Finally fiured out how to post a pic

[Edited on 16/5/2004 by Al Vereco]

[Edited on 16/5/2004 by Al Vereco]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Thats really cool AV! Quite a coincidence!

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
alternatively it could also be an alien.

right.........and u came to this conclusion how?
y does almost every strange thing have to be blamed on aliens? y can't somethings happen just because of some completely natural thing?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
now, the pic was pretty interesting, I'll get back to it when my cimutier recognises that I downloaded the file and DID NOT move it...

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Did you guys notice the first 2 seconds of the film were in focus then it went outta focus?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
you know what that ghost really looks like its crossing the road. as the video starts you can see its hurdling the bushes. as if it were someone really dying while trying to be brave. this is just intense. a spectacular find.

and i personally think the people that got it on tape really werent expecting to see it, but rather focusing the camera in and out because they seem to be sight seeing.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
wait wait i know how they did this. i know how. they used the raindrops on the surface of the vehicles windshield. thats why its always moving in and out of focus. and there was just some funky sounds played in the background! lol this guys a good trickster!

in the very last frame you can see when it comes back into the right focus, you can tell they do this on accident, the water is visible on the windshield.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I've just it played very slowly and froze it after 2 seconds its just that their windshield is dirty they seem to have thought it was a ghost.

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by drunk]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Its those bugs I tell you! That is a conspiracy... First the Rods that were notices, now dead sqashed ones duping us all.... Well, maybe not all, just some of us...

Duped by bug!

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
interesting video...hmmmmmmmmm
This is SORTA on topic here.
I think....
There is a story in Salt Lake City about an area called Memory Grove......and supposedly, a young bride had died SOMEHOW on her wedding night, before the ceramony. To this day she is said to haunt Memory Grove and SOMETIMES you can see her crossing the road.....so THEY say.....personally Ive never seen it.

OK, so for fun Ive worked at a Halloween time haunted house........I have a wedding gown I got at a thrift store. Ive used it to be Bride of Frankenstien ect.....at night when the haunted house closes down, I gather a few mates. We then head up to Memory Grove, and proceed to HAUNT it for laughs.

We walk up to a nice rounded bend in the road, and then hide in the ditch on the side of the road. When the lights of a car starts to get into my area , I would walk VERY stiffly and strangley across the road......NEVER have we caused an accident, but cars do seam to come to a screetching halt! I dive into a ditch on the other side of the road. Climb into a large pipe and completely DISSAPPEAR from view, even when they get out of the car to look for me! I cant be found...I am the GHOST of Memory Grove!

When the car finally drives away, we all bust up laughing finding this prank extremely funny. There is like fake blood all over this wedding dress I wear. Its over a hoop skirt so I look very old fashioned! Veil and all... white make up, white gloves, white tennis shoes lol.
SURE this prank gets me all dirty, but as a ghost I SHOULD be rather messed up.......These are some of the fondest memories I have of my misspent youth......

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
like i said they focused the lense in and out intentionally. i smelled something fishy!

new topics

top topics

join