It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda bomber blows self up with bomb where sun dont shine....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Now they are gonna be profiling gay guys.

If your gay you must be a terrorist.

Beware the Booty Bombers.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

The second I read the title I knew this was gonna be alqaeda qualifier thread, that has absolutely nothing to do with 9/11.

No matter what level you so called debunkers steep to, you must always know that you are running around justifying the predicament that we are all in right now(as a country).

You shamelessly compare the most brilliant attack of the century, possibly the millennium to some arsehole(pun intended
) who concealed a explosive device rather covertly. It makes no sense at all.

On a side note, Mods what does this have to do with 9/11? Why is it that the so called Debunkers can continually post threads and replies that are nothing more than pot shots at people who are discussing 9/11?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillresearchn911

And in a debunkers P.o.V more proof A.Q. are responsible for 9/11...

www.cracked.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
probably just more fear mongering to make full body x-ray scans and stuff seem okay at checkpoints. I don't fly or have the need to be going through checkpoints so i don't know if it's already something that is being used, but here are some links..

www.nytimes.com...

samplerewards.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted by thedman

Now if Al Qaeda can create such a bomb, plant it one of their operatives, get the operative into a meeting with a high value target and detonate it without arousing security - then the premise that Al Qaeda could not carry out 9/11 is false....

Come on thedman; are you theorizing that al Qaeda operatives planted explosives in the WTC Towers (enough to completely destroy the buildings and hurl thousands of tons of structural steel in all directions up to 600 feet away) by sneaking them in hidden in their rectums?

And then of course is the never-ending enigma of WTC7.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d97a33c0a367.gif[/atsimg]

The FEMA report debris field map for the Twin Towers, below in Figure 3, shows that only a small percentage of the debris from WTC 1 made it the 350 feet to WTC 7's location. The lighter areas on the map represent low debris density and the darker areas high debris density.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5141756b38f8.jpg[/atsimg]

The seeming separation of the WTC 7 debris field from those of the other buildings, and the fact there were no missing persons or fatalities involved with its collapse, make it hard to accept the History Channel program narrator's comment, in the video above, that the mingling of the steel from the different buildings, and the need for search and rescue, were the reasons for the removal of the WTC 7 steel, before it could be properly photographed, examined, and cataloged, at the collapse site.

Even if the WTC 7 steel was moved, without being examined and cataloged at the site of the collapse, an additional question arises as to why it wasn't recovered and stored for later testing, evaluation, and a systematic forensic analysis. This is especially pertinent in light of the FEMA recommendation that additional research was needed due to the strange findings in their very limited metallurgical examination.

In the August 2008 NIST draft Report on WTC 7 there is no mention of testing of any recovered steel from the collapsed remains of the building. In sections where the properties of the steel need to be discussed reference is curiously made to WTC steel samples, not specifically those of WTC 7. This can be understood if one is aware that in an earlier draft of the WTC 7 report NIST made the stark admission that "No metallography could be carried out because no steel was recovered from WTC 7. Other physical properties are the same as those estimated in Chapter 8 for the WTC steels".

Since the NIST report on the collapse of WTC 7 suffers from a lack of physical evidence to support its findings, it should go into some level of detail on: why normal investigatory protocol was not followed, why none of the steel was recovered, and whether any laws were violated in not doing so. If there are questions as to the legality of the removal and lack of recovery for investigatory purposes, NIST should recommend that an investigation be commenced to determine who was involved with the decision to remove the steel and why NIST did not receive any of it for its investigation.

Source

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/870606a20bd4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

You know, I tend to distrust any claim that contains gross misspellings in it. Your post takes the cake in that regard, because I've never seen such a reta-d spelling of the word "millennium" in my whole life!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
reply to post by SPreston

You know, I tend to distrust any claim that contains gross misspellings in it. Your post takes the cake in that regard, because I've never seen such a reta-d spelling of the word "millennium" in my whole life!

What, are you the spelling police? It's not my spelling. So you think the victims of the 9-11 attacks are unworthy of justice? You are not alone in your opinion. Even though many WTC family members have been diligently seeking justice and a new investigation into 9-11, arrogant people just like you insist on denying them due justice.

Take it up with the original speller at C.S.I. 9/11. Take a good look at Josef Princiotta's website and you will see that his research is well done, except maybe for the spelling of the Millennium Hotel.

He is a WTC Victims family member who is patiently searching for justice for his murdered FDNY fireman family member Vincent Princiotta. Obviously he believes as millions of Americans do, that the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY is a gigantic lie.

Another FDNY fireman family member Sal J. Princiotta was killed in 2007 performing his duty. He did survive 9-11 as a 1st responder, although his lungs were probably ruined by the toxins in the WTC.

Regardless to get back on topic, it is blatantly obvious that Usama bin Laden had absolutely nothing to do with this FDNY fireman's death nor any other deaths in the US on 9-11-2001. And Osama likely didn't have his guys packing C-4 explosives and nano-thermite incendiaries up their anuses and sneaking them into the WTC Towers for demolition purposes.

I didn't have anything to do with 9-11. I'm deader than a doornail.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fcc9a9e79036.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join