It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A weird experience today, left me perturbed...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Ok So here I go this is going to sound absolutely crazy, but every word is true, and I will swear on a stack of bible's!!!! Well today I was heading out to one of my favorite bussinesses to see if they would help support the school choir for their NY trip by buying an advertisement, well as I rounded the corner I saw my Hubby's DOPPLEGANGER, in a black shiny car, but what's weird is he noticed me noticing him and acted peculiarly nervous and sped up(had a Virginia tag) but got caught at a light and I did a double take at the red light to make sure he looked like I thought he did, I thought I was imagining things, well he WAS LOOKING IN MY DIRECTION TOO!!!!! The differences were very limited he was more well kept and clean(My Hubby is a contractor, and was in well used clothing), he was in nice clothing And looked like he hadn't done too much physical labor and had as much stress(Looked slightly younger, but you knew he was the same age), I already felt uneasy so I didn't look very long and tried to put it out of my mind and continued what I was doing. Well I got onto the highway and then I saw a truck with the how's my driving sticker on it and driver's ID number and at the end of the number were MY INITIALS!!!!! Well I know it's not odd to see people that look like my Hubby, I have seen a couple of guys that look like him, but the response from said person was really wierd and I felt uneasy immediately, which never has happened before when seeing someone who looks like him.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Very very weird indeed. They must have been unsettling. Ive never seen anyones doppleganger before except when my cousin brittany died, I seen her doppleganger. It was the weirdest thing ever. The girl looked EXACTLY like Brittany except maybe a few years older.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

WOw that's a little creepy....gotta love that!

Sorry for the one line.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Is it possible that your husband is living two lives? It's been known to happen. Would definitely explain the nervous behavior if he thought he was busted.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
My intention is not to spread fear to you, but I wasn't sure what a "doppleganger" was.

I looked it up to find this mythology (wikipedia source)
"They are generally regarded as harbingers of bad luck. In some traditions, a doppelgänger seen by a person's friends or relatives portends illness or danger, while seeing one's own doppelgänger is an omen of death, or results in immediate death upon the two coming face to face. In Norse mythology, a vardøger is a ghostly double who precedes a living person and is seen performing their actions in advance"

I shall project some positivity your way. It can't hurt.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Don't want to take away from your post, but I figure I'd post something of the sort.

When I was around 9? I think, we took a trip up to Wisconsin to visit some family. We hiked up this one mountain and when we arrived at the top there was another boy my age that looked almost just like me.

Blonde hair, similar body type. Funny thing was we were wearing the EXACT same outfit except for our shoes. We took a picture together. Might go and try to dig that up.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Most Americans think that all the Chinese look the same, and traversly, probably, most Chinese think all Americans look the same.

Google images 'lookalikes' and you'll get a ton of celebrity lookalikes, now times that by a million for us non-celebs.

I'm not familiar with the work of these two, but Google assures me they are Kate Beckinsale (36) and Roxanne McKee (29)

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

There were just enough differences, and I am very far away from Virginia.

top topics

join