It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amber Alert for abducted newborn *** UPDATE ***

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Crap, at least when they thought the suspect was Ms. Sampson there was hope of finding out what happened. That neighborhood was farm land when I was in school. I lived near there and moved away when I went to College and now I only come back to visit my parents. These days people from all walks of life and from places as far as Brazil, China or Kenya live there. The place is obviously becoming a hotbed for criminal activity. The poor girl in NY must be traumatized too if she is truly innocent. I can't imagine how they can expect to catch the culprits without some saintly someone realizing something is up. Seems there was a case recently where some woman claimed a newborn was hers and the neighbors called the police because the girl was never pregnant and the baby was a lot older than even a few days. Hope someone figures this one out asap.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I lived in Antioch when we first moved to Nashville. Rough area!! You couldn't even sit outside during the day without fear of being a victim of crime. Shocking when this happens so close to home.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Thank you for the post. The more people on any forum who know about this kind of situation the better. If this child is spotted but your not sure if iit's the same, trust your instincts to things that look "out of place". Embarresment passes.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Pray for this baby's soul. I fear the worst and he will be used for a satanic ritual sacrifice. Now before you say "wtf" please research how many kids are snatched from the streets every year in the US never to be found again.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hi All,

I dont even want to imagine what the momma is going through right now. I would die if something like that happened to my children. Here is what the baby looks like:

Also here is a video interview with the mother.
Inteview

I am hopeful that she gets her baby back safe and sound.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Bump for importance.

Perhaps THE most important human concern of our time.

edit to say: These are the times that make me feel not bashful about expressing my prayers for safety and reunion for the lil' one.

[edit on 30/9/09 by argentus]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436

Holy hell man! People are straight up losing it!

I have an infant little girl. This is unbelievable.

I have trained my wife in rifles pistols and shotguns, the two of us do smallbore silhouette shooting matches, and she has actually beat me a time or two. Anyway as it stands she absolutely will not let anyone in that she doesn't know.

Ladies, get armed, and get ready to defend your kids, PEOPLE ARE LOSING THEIR MINDS!!

Lucky you, my wife would rather eat a dog turd than touch a gun. Once I came home from work and she had three bottles of this cleaner, some nice guy came around selling them. She let him in and allowed him to clean he kitchen counters and everything.
She has still not heard the last of that one....

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
sigh...
So many crimes like this are happening, it makes me wonder why.
Why would somebody steal another person's little baby?
I can't even imagine that after all her preparations to become a parent, her future vanishes just like that.

One thing I know for certain: The theif should not be sent to jail to be fed and cared for. She should also not be executed. (unless she harms the child, in which case it should be as long and painful a process as possible)
The second we find the child, we should return both the kid and the theif to the mother. She will know best what to do to both of them.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by fleetlord]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Police are looking for a Kia Spectra that is dark blue/purple. It also has out-of-state tags. I hope this little one can get home safe, and the abductor gets everything they deserve.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'm staying in Nashville this week, and this is big news around town today. I must say one thing about it though, their Amber Alert system needs some serious common sense injected into it. All the highways have the typical reader-board digital signs, and all they say is "Amber Alert - Call 800-something for more info"

You mean to tell me in a large three line display digital board they can't give a little information that average motorists should be aware of without calling an 800 number? How many people are driving down the road calling an 800 number for this anyway? Probably none. And even if they did, the wasted manpower answer a motorist's initial questions could probably be avoided by providing basic information about the Amber Alert in the first place.

In my hometown they show an Amber Alert on the highways with a quick description of something..anything...like a license plate, description of suspect and/or child.....but at least something. One small detail given could produce a lead from a motorist that might not bother otherwise.....

Just saying.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
What is wrong with people today? How could any human being do such a thing? It's like people have no conscience anymore.
My heart goes out to the mom and that sweet innocent child.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by isa75
If they caught her and she doesnt have the baby with her? I think this is where torture should be used to get answers as fast as possible to save that baby.

Wow. Yes, lets just pick up a woman off the street, name her a "person of interest", and torture her because she doesn't have the baby. I mean, after all, if she doesn't have the baby, she obviously passed it off to someone, right?

People demonize child abductors but in the same breath advocate torture of innocent people without knowing any of the facts. Irony is priceless.

Originally posted by argentus
Perhaps THE most important human concern of our time.

If kidnapping is our most important concern than I feel very optimistic about our future.

Despite the fact that I am going against the general flow of this thread and am now a lightning rod for criticism, I have to say that in my personal opinion and all politically incorrect honesty, child abductions are and should be very low on the totem pole of human concerns.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Weird, I posted a few of these once, and little to none even left something saying they'd keep on eye out... So I stopped.

If your in Texas, be on the look out, I'll try and provide a picture as always.

NEVERMIND- She's been found and all is okay!

Missing girl in Texas found

Damn they never sent me the message saying she's found, must be recently found.

They work out sometimes.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
the terminators are at it again... man they just never quit...J/K

On another note have you guys ever heard of the proposal that a lot of government, CIA, (Bush family) Illuminati members, high up CEOs of world corps are all involved in black rituals in which multiple human sacrifices take place? Mostly children is what is speculated. I dont know the legitimacy of this but, the accusations are definitely out there. I know David Icke to be one of the people that make this claim. Could be linked?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Oh wow. I just became a first time father on September 12th. If somebody did this to my wife and baby, there would be hell to pay. I would kill that b**ch in cold as ice blood. I hope she pays for this outrage, and I hope that little baby is brought home safe.

EDITED for spelling mistake.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by OrphenFire]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

I became a first time father on Aug. 12th! It is an incredible thing isn't it! Congrats man.

God help any man or woman that is a threat to my family!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
UNbelievable. That is absolutely terrible. What kind of monster would abduct ANYONE, let alone a NEWBORN. BEst of luck to that family I really hope this one ends with a happy ending...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
That is some seriously messed up s*hit. I would be willing to kill to get my newborn back (if I had one). However, it seems some lady was willing to do the same to get somebody elses child. What a terrible thing to do to someone... I hope this lady is found and locked away forever.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I read about this first on MSM and it really shocked me, I have a nearly 2 year old son and my wife gave birth to our daughter on Sept 26th. I hurt for this woman I hope she gets her little boy back, I can not imagine what she is going through and hope I never have to experience it for myself.

As for the woman who took the baby she needs to get some serious help, she doesn't deserve to just be put in jail for something like this she needs a psych evaluation and serious rehab before she is allowed to roam the streets again.

[edit to clarify]

[edit on 1-10-2009 by YEAHHA]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
From and including: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 Amber Alert Created
To and including: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 Yair Anthony Carrillo Abducted (this post's mentioned victim)
It is 2626 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

To, but not including : Thursday, December 11, 2008 Caylee Anthony's body found
It is 2332 days from the start date to the end date,

From and including: Saturday, January 13, 1996 Amber Hagerman Abducted
To, but not including : Tuesday, February 10, 2009 Haleigh Cummings Abducted
It is 4777 days from the start date to the end date,

To, but not including : Tuesday, July 24, 2007 Riley Ann Sawyers Abducted
5 years exactly

From and including: Monday, January 15, 1996 Amber Hagerman Abducted
To, but not including : Thursday, December 26, 1996 JonBenét Ramsey Reported Missing
11 months, 11 days excluding the end date

From and including: Thursday, December 26, 1996 JonBenét Ramsey Reported Missing
To and including: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 Yair Anthony Carrillo Abducted (this post's mentioned victim)
666 weeks

.... the masses are so perfectly blind to the precise numerologicaly calculated, chronological placement of the events that surround them.....

...if they only knew... instead of knee jerkedly reacting instantaneously to their animal instincts... and actually.... observed....

alas this won't happen...

"Absurdity, my dear Prince....always absurdity.. no one ever expects the ludicrous and absurd.. thus it is entirely successful under the shade of night...

waking up means exactly that.. you don't wake up to one reality and cease waking... you must continually wake up to deeper and deeper levels of the reality you're seeing... else cease and recoil in denial.

-

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join