It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amber Alert for abducted newborn *** UPDATE ***

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

A state-wide Amber Alert remains for Yair Anthony Carrillo. Police believe he was kidnapped from his family’s home in Nashville at approximately 2:40 p.m. Monday.

“The child was taken by a white female who was posing as an immigration worker. She had come to the residence and demanded the mother give her the baby. When the mother refused to comply she stabbed the mother approximately 8 times.”

Authorities also provided a description of the kidnapper: “The suspect is approximately 30-years of age and 5’4” tall and is heavy set. She has blonde hair and it is pulled back into a pony tail. She is wearing a black blouse and blue jeans. The female was driving a black 4 door sedan that was described as looking like a police car.”

If you have any information on the whereabouts of Yair Anthony Carrillo, contact the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department at 615-862-8600 or the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

Source

If you're in TENN, please keep your eyes open and don't be afraid to contact authorities.

Let's bring this little one home.

Edit - to add source.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by elevatedone]

[edit on 3-10-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
wow awe..i pry and hope the little one is foudn and taken back home.
what happened to the mother? it says she was stabbed 8 times? did she survivne or not? sounds like the abductee has been staking out the place and the kid for a period of time. i hope the police and state police lpae their efforts into finding them both today..before she gets too far. sounds like she wanted to kid to take home and raise. posing as an immigration officer, i belive thats a federal offesen right thier, to top off murder and abduction charges! sounds like she is getting life in prison anywhich way you look at it

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

The mother is in the hospital recovering.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Flagged for importance.

I feel sorry for the parents.
Sorry for the one liner.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Bump.

Hope everybody helps keep their eyes open and reunite this newborn with his family.

Really tragic that these kind of events take place and I have to complement the government for the implementation of the Amber alert. This system really helps get the news out fast.

link   
We will keep our eyes peeled in AL in case she decides to head south.

There are many loony tunes who run straight to FL when the feel froggy.

link   
Absolutely unbelievable.
She will be found - and Im sure it wont be a nice ending for her.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Bump

Sorry but this thread needs attention.

I hope that baby is okay.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrodturbo7

I'm close to the Alabama and Tennesse state line. So if she comes down here I will be sure to report it. I hope the mother is ok, but most important the little guy. I hope that woman gets life in prison for taking some else's child.

I will also let my friends know what's going on so they can be on the look out as well.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Its crazy...I found out about the amber alert around noon today..(I live in Nashville). If it happened Monday, I don't see why we haven't heard about it until today. Anybody and everybody I know is on the look out for this fat blond chick in a black Caprice...
They'll find her soon..Its good to know the mother is still alive. I thought she didn't make it.
Judging by the description of the girl and the way it went down...
I'd tell the authorities to start in Madison, or Antioch.

I'll pop in and let everyone know when they catch her.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

It was on the local news here in Nashville this morning. They caught the baby snatcher in the NY area and she did not have the child.
Probably already sold to a wealthy client. I would not know where to turn if I was working for the FBI. Hope they can unravel the mystery and solve a crime of this nature real fast.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
If this thread isn't top soon, everyone on here should question their own humanity. Now is the best time to show we are together and organized; get you stars out and flags up, tell your friends and neighbors, then pray that this child is safe and will be reunited with her real family soon.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeynuts

The local affiliate for CBS, Channel 5, reported it around 5:30 as breaking news. I thought it happened yesterday the way they told it but I wasn't listening too close. We do have decent local reporting in this region even if the MSM stinks of propoganda. One thing we have here are lots of free thinkers so the news media outlets have to stay on their collective toes or get hammered in the very competitive market.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I hope the little one is found soon,

The police have named a "person of interest"

Investigators began looking for 30-year-old Lisa Sampson on a tip late Tuesday after the baby was forcibly taken and his mother was stabbed at her home.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
So sad! I can't imagine the anguish this woman is going through! Did they say where in Nashville? Has there been any more news? They are in my prayers.

Thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Justoneman

If they caught her and she doesnt have the baby with her? I think this is where torture should be used to get answers as fast as possible to save that baby.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

When the mother refused to comply she stabbed the mother approximately 8 times.”

OMG. That poor little baby and mother. I hope they find the little one and prosecute the abductor to the fullest extent of the law. I pray the baby will be returned safely and that the mother makes a full recovery.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

The article also says this:

Authorities in Tennessee searching for an abducted newborn said today a woman previously named a person of interest in the investigation is not connected to the case.

The Metropolitan Nashville Police Department said the woman, Lisa Sampson, was interviewed in New York and is not believed to be involved in the abduction of the 4-day-old baby.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Update from WKRN.com

The lady that they caught in NY....They let her go...said it wasn't her.
Her alibi checked out.

This girl in my office....this happened right down the street from her Mom.
I was right the Antioch/Nashville area.
Fat girls in Caprices and Impalas by the plenty...
Her Mom said that they had just put the "new baby sign" out in the front yard just a few days ago.

So I'm guessing thats what gave the woman the signal that there was a newborn inside.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Holy hell man! People are straight up losing it!

I have an infant little girl. This is unbelievable.

I have trained my wife in rifles pistols and shotguns, the two of us do smallbore silhouette shooting matches, and she has actually beat me a time or two. Anyway as it stands she absolutely will not let anyone in that she doesn't know.

Ladies, get armed, and get ready to defend your kids, PEOPLE ARE LOSING THEIR MINDS!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join