It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shackle Cars Moving North

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I saw shackle cars today. I was at the Farmers Market which is by the railroad. I could see, at least 20 shackle cars went by going north. I think they are on the move, people please watch for them. This is just north of Oklahoma City just ten minutes back. This is starting, people. Please wake up already
Oklahoma by the by is a Sovereign State. if the govt pulls a genocide on us we are a Sovereign State.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
You mean these nasties?

Yeah, those are AutoMax vehicle transports. Car Manufacturers use them to get all those showroom beauties where they belong out of the factory.

Wiki article.

I can get more links to explain what this railcar actually does, but, I have yet to be shown anything rail-related that actually has shackles.

Cuhail

[edit on 9/30/2009 by Cuhail]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
These are called auto max cars and they are everywhere. Including this huge set of cars that has been stalled in a neighboring town town to mine since late last year.

According to an e-mail from Bill Harris, a Norfolk and Southern representative from Columbus, the train parked between Clague and Columbia roads and extending well into Rocky River, is indicative of a national railway trend.

"With the economic slowdown we have many rail cars to store," he wrote to Law Director Gary Ebert. "We have rail cars stuck in every nook and cranny on the railroad and we are still looking for more places. We need to use (the) Clague siding to store some of our multi-level auto racks until the auto industry picks back up."

blog.cleveland.com...

blog.cleveland.com...

blog.cleveland.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Do you have any pictures?

I have seen the photos of the so called 'prison railroad cars'. I did some research and IMO I think they're just automobile transporters.

For the time being anyways.

They could be easily converted to carry dissidents/prisoners if needed.

The cattle cars were just cattle cars in Nazi Germany until they used them to herd Jews to the ovens.

Now if we could find a official memo or blueprint showing how these could be converted to carry prisoners or that they were made with a dual purpose that would be a bombshell.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I'd also like to add that if you saw them moving, it's a good thing because it means Auto Manufacturers are moving vehicles. Or, they could be moving them for Clunker transport. Either way, someone is working because those trains are moving.

Don't believe everything you hear. Look into it.

Cuhail

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by m khan

Oklahoma by the by is a Sovereign State. if the govt pulls a genocide on us we are a Sovereign State.

No, it's not (totally). It's just as sovereign as Florida or Wyoming is—not very. In joining the Union, the states ceded some aspects of sovereignty to the federal government. For example, the states can't form an army, coin money, or make treaties with a foreign nation; all of which are things that truly sovereign states do. And, a state in the United States can only determine it's destiny so far, as it still has to operate under the federal Constitution, which is something that a totally sovereign nation doesn't have to pay attention to.

At any rate, Oklahoma isn't it's own nation. If the people of Oklahoma want to change that though, it's another issue, but as it is right now, it simple isn't truly sovereign.

As for the shackle cars, I wouldn't worry too much about that.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Posting this without any kind of evidence to back up your claim is just a waste of everyone's time. Seems so many just want to spread fear and panic whenever they can. What a waste of energy.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by m khan
I saw shackle cars today. I was at the Farmers Market which is by the railroad. I could see, at least 20 shackle cars went by going north. I think they are on the move, people please watch for them. This is just north of Oklahoma City just ten minutes back. This is starting, people. Please wake up already

How do you know you saw shackle cars unless you saw shackles?

I'm gonna have to go ahead and call shenanigans on this thread.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Out of 4 threads I've read today, 4 of them have ridiculous baseless statements driving them. It's starting to piss me off because I used to like this place.

Go somewhere else like GLP to post any simple idea you come up with that "sounds" like it could "possibly" be a conspiracy "if" we were in another dimension.

sry for being rude, but the waste of time around is inane.

b _ edited to ask who the heck would even flag this crud. That makes it even more aggravating

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Bspiracy]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
well are you sure... because these guys look different than the car carriers
-- here look at this picture of a shackle car...

thm-a01.yimg.com...

no way can you can confuse the two... so you are sure...

yea I know, these guys are funny aren't they... but I'm
sure we wont be laughing if we fail... to expose this
rotten core that will get us all killed ... if we dont fix it..

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Okay, here's the same style railcar...an AUTOMAX car...

It's bigger than your picture and has big letters so there'll be no mistake.

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

They used cattle cars in Nazi Germany because their procedures were not automated. They stripped people of their clothes and required slaves to carry the bodies into the furnaces. This is automatic, the vented slides pop out and the cars can go through a furnace. blow out the dust and pop the slides back on. With no people involved. There is a site near barstow where the rails run into these constructions. There is also a solar furnace there with the capacity to melt anything.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

reply to post by lucentenigma

They used cattle cars in Nazi Germany because their procedures were not automated. They stripped people of their clothes and required slaves to carry the bodies into the furnaces. This is automatic, the vented slides pop out and the cars can go through a furnace. blow out the dust and pop the slides back on. With no people involved. There is a site near barstow where the rails run into these constructions. There is also a solar furnace there with the capacity to melt anything.

Uh, if the 'solar furnace' meted 'anything', wouldn't it melt the rail car? I have to admit the whole 'pulling the entire train through the furnace' thing sounds like an awesome movie bit...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

There is also a solar furnace there with the capacity to melt anything.

I really want to melt some diamonds together…
Like melt a bunch of small ones into one big one.
Think they could take care of that for me?

top topics

join