It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Have Flu in Memphis, it IS Swine Flu!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I just heard an interview on Fox news from a doctor in Tennessee. They have set up tents in the parking lot in Memphis to keep the h1n1 cases out of the hospital.

Here's a link out of Memphis.

www.wmctv.com...

and another

www.newschannel5.com...

The part I thought to be really disturbing was the doctor's statement. (paraphrasing)

'If someone has influenza, it IS h1n1, because that is the only influenza out there right now.'

In a nutshell, what he said is that if someone has influenza in his community, it IS swine flu, because there is no other flu out there right now.

I'm not finding his statement in print, but my draw dropped when I heard him say it on national news.

CX

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I can well believe this is happening. Here in the UK, i went into my local chemist the other day and asked how things were, they said there didn't seem to be normal flu any more, everything HAD to be swine flu.

The schools here have a lot of coughs and runny noses going around at the moment, my youngest has been off with it too. A couple of people have mentioned swine flu, but 3 days of decent kids flu meds, decent food inside her and salt water gargles for her sore throat ever day, she's back on the mend.

I know of a few parents that have taken their kids to the docs with a cough and high temp, and they've been given Tamiflu straight away.

The meds are still sat at home though as the parents won't risk them.

CX.

join