It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music and its part in your relationships

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Def Leppard RULES!!!!!

[yvid]aSaAXDBvfho[/yvd]

yes I agree on U2 and coldplay not being so good. IDK why but U2 annoys me they are too whiny!

AD haaaaaa yeah you would think thats what happens in country music...lol I like some of it
some of it is hilarious lyrics wise I swear!

Whaaa NIN I love them

Sorry you had to give up your music, I have dated a few musicians and I know what you mean, however I was very supportive of my men while they were in their bands.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

just fixed your linky mblah....

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

What about photograph??

Def Leppard I mean.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I personally would rather I found a girl that didn't like the same music I liked. Well, actually, I'd kinda be really happy if I found a girl with the same music taste as me, but I doubt I will. Besides, it's probably for the better. Most metal girls like wearing costume-esque clothing and slam studs all over their face. Well, from what I've seen.

Then again, what saves me is the fact that I enjoy electronic music and some indie rock. I guess that kinda saves me, and whatever girl I find would be happy with my music. Well, as long as I don't play the Negura Bunget or Thy Catafalque. Or that random avant garde metal stuff.

I think it wouldn't bother me if a girl I was going out with hated my music taste. I'd actually expect a lot of girls to hate my music taste. Would I hold it against them? No, I think it's really stupid. If they liked Soulja Boy or Brokencyde, though, chances are they have a crappy mainstream personality anyway, and I wouldn't really have liked them in the first place unless it was some sort of masturbatory fantasy (this line is allowed, right?)

Usually, the introverted people in life have pretty neat music tastes. I never seem to bump into introverts though because they're doing what I do - Staying at home and retreating from the social environment we have to face in everyday life!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Oh, and I'm not really that eager on classic rock. I mean, it's good, yeah, but overrated as hell. People are making much better music these days. Thanks to the pioneering spirit of the '60s-'70s musicians? Probably.

I don't like NIN, either. Industial always leaves me with this dirty feeling. Kinda like I just left a sleazy dive of a strip club. Just makes me want to shower.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join