Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Right vs. Left -- Which Side Are You On?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I know it is a spectrum....and unwarranted personal attacks not withstanding (not from you) I repeat the whole idea was to highlight the fact that if we put that divide aside and compare views we have far more in common than what divides us...and that is an educational, not divide and conquer idea.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by grover]

I agree wtith putting the divide aside, because the divisive, "left verses right" nonsense, is just that, nonsense, it is plain divide and conquer at work, which works effectively, especially if no one knows it is being used.

Having been taught, studied, learned, and living the Art of War, and then turning it into the Art of Peace for myself, it is so much easier for me to see it in work and as well in action, especially when it comes to politicians playing white verses black, rich verses poor, citizen verses foreigner, and Republican verses Democrat.

I do agree with you that this is an educational issue, but disagree about it not being a divide and conquer issue, because I see that it is, because all politicians are about is how to gain and retain power, both through using demographics, or for those who do not know what that word is, collected information, meaning ages, races, household income, political party affiliation, and whatever else is specifically collected towards their end goal, to utilize that information to demonstrate that they have the information about their constituents, so they can "plan their next move", so "they know their contituents wishes", based on a set of numbers, which is all political speak for how they can play the people against themselves.

If the usage of divide and conquer can be continued, then they can in fact keep agitating the Republican verses Democrat mindset, agitating the poor verses the rich, agitating the white citizen verses the black citizen, and the end goal is that we as citizens and a society are constantly bickering, or defending our positions, and then chaos ensues, and control can be maintained via divide and conquer.

This is as well why people are targeted who are in the high profile political arena that are a detriment to the causes of the rich fat-cats and robber-barrons, who seek only one thing, money, and when they spotlight people like J.F.K., R.F.K., M.L.K., it is because they want you to watch them, and they want to see your reaction when they go through a series of cut-outs giving then complete political and physical deniability in that they can and will silence anyone who wants to effect the changes that will stop the divide and conquer mentality, therefore uniting people outside of the Government's control.

J.F.K. was killed simply because he wanted to stop the Federal Reserve system from stealing our money through the invisible tax called inflation. As well as that his brothers Robert, and Ted planned to block the White House by each running and winning two terms in office, each, blocking the social power elite and their agenda of screwing American citizens. As well as with Robert he had double-crossed the Mafia who assisted him to get into office to begin with.

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

R.F.K. planned to utilize his brother Jack's assassination after the fact and get elected to the White House and follow through with the Kennedy plan based on the sympathy ploy of his brothers assassination, and having double-crossed the Mafia with Jack, they did not like this one bit at all.

Robert F. Kennedy: The Case Reviewed

M.L.K. was assassinated because he was actually unifying races outside of Governmental control, he was fighting back both physically as well as politically against the system of divide and conquer mentality utilizing passive means of church, religion, and peace, something the powers that be do not know how to stop except with a bullet, apparently, because both the lack of abilitiy to get close enough to kill someone of this magnitude up close, as well as it is a violent act which then makes certain violence will ensue again.

How To Overthrow Your Own Government, Legally and Without Violence, In Order To Survive

The fact that anything or for that matter anyone threatens to topple the applecart of political control, is itself hard to swallow for the Government, because they are like a spoiled rotten child who is used to always getting their way, and anyone who they deem as a target will become the chosen fall guys of their little tiny temper tantrum by forcing that person to either capitulate via legal means by chasing after them with nonsensical laws, illegally through sending in agent provocatuers, or even more illegal with an assassin.

Divide and Conquer, the stuff of military tactics, works just as well in the political arena, which is literally everywhere from Capitol Hill, to television broadcasts, to the courtrooms, or wherever else these people can and will attack you, me, or the next Joe who wants peace, who wants society to be controlled by the people we elect, not by politicians who take legal bribes through lobbying groups and private interest groups just to keep the re-election machine running, who wants our fellow countrymen treated fairly and not tried by television docu-drama, and as well not to have our Contitutional and or Amendment protected rights taken away from us by nefarious means.

Stop The Stalkers

Read about my fight against stalkers here, since I was six years old.

Left-Wing, Right-Wing, This Turkey, Knows How To Soar Like An Eagle

Become a member of the Bully Pulpit, so you can debate me politically, if you do not choose membership in the Bully Pulpit, you can only read, and not post replies.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Yeah Spartan! Amen to that!

I mean, how can anyone be soo stupid to fall into the LEFT vs RIGHT trap!

And thanks for the good read my friend! - it's always a joy to take part of your authorship!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
Sorry for the late reply, but...

"Right vs. Left -- Which Side Are You On?"

I'm on neither side. My political beliefs are outlined in the Constitution almost to the letter. As far as my views on "the issues" go, I think this country's government is so corrupt, defective, and out of touch with what our founding fathers had in mind that we aren't even looking at the right issues.

More than anything, I think political parties need to be abolished. All of them. They're a bane against the existence of independence and free thought.

Matt I see you are one of few who have any common sense what so ever... This out dated political thinking has people so stupified that they can't even lay blame where it should be. Our government has spun a political web that has most of these people sitting on pins to jump to defend there vote or view...They have sold them selves and you and I to the government. Every time they hindge on another political figure and just take in the lies like a slow drip morphine i.v. Im glad to see you have "awaking" to the truth.... I am waiting for them to vote us into non- social bias slavery that requires us to show a i.d. card to piss in public.

[edit on 05-28-2009 by tsloan]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous

Yeah Spartan! Amen to that!

I mean, how can anyone be soo stupid to fall into the LEFT vs RIGHT trap!

And thanks for the good read my friend! - it's always a joy to take part of your authorship!

This is what we get when the divide and conquer is allowed to succeed.

Senate Approves Stopgap to Keep Federal Government Running

...and...

High Court Will Decide Whether Strict Gun Laws Violate Second Amendment Rights

Divide, strenghten gun laws, and conquer, stealing all of our money...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

The sad part is Sparta is every time someone votes for one of the 2 they win...every time...! As long as people sit in line to vote the operations of the government we slip closer and closer to these type of endings....People are so quick to defend their actions with patriotism that they have no idea they are being sent straight to the slaughter wearing transparent blind folds.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan

The sad part is Sparta is every time someone votes for one of the 2 they win...every time...! As long as people sit in line to vote the operations of the government we slip closer and closer to these type of endings....People are so quick to defend their actions with patriotism that they have no idea they are being sent straight to the slaughter wearing transparent blind folds.

That is how divide and conquer is supposed to work though.

Pick option 1 and option 2 will be where they focus their energy.

Pick option 2 and option 1 will be where they focus their energy.

The Price is Right :

Bob Barker : Okay Suzy, you can pick Curtain Number 1, or Curtain Number 2.

Suzy : Bob, I will take Curtain Number 1

Bob Barker : Jillian, will you show us what Suzy did not win behind Curtain Number 2?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Left or Right you're still going to get it straight up the butt by the government.

Thinking in this paradigm these days is one of the most ignorant things. Hopefully soon this kind of thinking will be long forgotten. We are one people, not bound by countries. Each group (big or small) will have their way they think things should be run but how you could reduce it down into 2 choices is beyond me.

That's all the energy i'm putting into this negative thread.

[/end]

[edit on 1-10-2009 by EarthFallingApart]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Interesting. I have had conservative friends come out on the slightly left side on this test. I don't see how the questions are skewed right, when you can answer them however you like. The questions are both left and right statements of varying extremism, of which you state how much you agree with them. You can easily come out on either side. what were your results?

Political Compass Test

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Originally posted by tsloan

That is how divide and conquer is supposed to work though.

Pick option 1 and option 2 will be where they focus their energy.

Pick option 2 and option 1 will be where they focus their energy.

The Price is Right :

Bob Barker : Okay Suzy, you can pick Curtain Number 1, or Curtain Number 2.

Suzy : Bob, I will take Curtain Number 1

Bob Barker : Jillian, will you show us what Suzy did not win behind Curtain Number 2?

Love the Price is Right analogy!

Yeah! People really need to start seeing things for what they are!

The alarm sirens are screaming louder & louder and have done so since the last eight years (at least for everyone to see it clearly) but no! they are still sleeping!

------------------------------------------------

Left vs Right - Thesis - Antithesis - Hegelian Dialect - Divide et Empera!

Fanatic Ayatollahs vs Fundamentalist Bible Morons - Nuke-You-Luur Raving Mad Neocon Dog Dicks vs Senile Nancy Pelosi? - Mental Asylum Israeli Warmongers! & the Lying EU President Clown Tony Blair and his Witch Project.

TPTB vs ALL!

(Modern sub-culture poem about all the 'versus' insanity in our societies)

I guess is fairly safe to say: we're doomed mate!

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous

Fanatic Ayatollahs & Fundamentalist Bible Morons - Nuke-You-Luur Raving Mad Neocon Dog Dicks & Mental Asylum Israeli Warmongers! and Senile Nancy Pelosi & the Lying EU President Clown Tony Blair and his Witch Project.

Wow, your hate and insults continue. Now any Christians are 'Fundamentalist Bible Morons, Israeli's belong in a mental asylum and are warmongers, Pelosi is senile (I don't like her, but you trivialize a real medical issue many have had to endure from their loved ones), Tony Blair is a liar....

Why do you always have to speak with such hate and bile? Why always insulting?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

I took the test and I am not sure how to read it... I am a little slow with such things.

My political compass:

Economic Left/Right: -8.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.49

It has me way down in the libertarian left corner.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I made my own side, it's called down.

DOWN with corruption!

[edit on 1-10-2009 by theuhstuf]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover

I took the test and I am not sure how to read it... I am a little slow with such things.

My political compass:

Economic Left/Right: -8.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.49

It has me way down in the libertarian left corner.

So a very very progressive libertarian. Interesting. You have a link to the chart or did you save it?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Now your at it again! accusing me of hate & hating!

I'm beginning to be worried about your intelligence!

This is not hate my friend, far from that! this was just a healthy rhetoric reflection over a mad world & the corrupted and temporarily insane societies of that world!

I have nothing but love for the people of this world, but sadly the corrupted elements of our masters must be cleaned out before the love can prosper freely on Earth. It's a matter of control.

The two fanatical religious groups I mentioned in my post are just both fanatical on each side of the spectrum like: Islam vs Christianity, Left vs Right, black vs white etc

Thesis and Antithesis and the methods of control.

Do you understand?

So stop with your unmature and childish trolling & baiting please!

Please try to understand the world around you instead!

Observe and watch from a neutral point - and at least, make an effort and try to see things from a neutral perspective.

Please! don't fall into the Left vs Right trap & scam!

I edited my post about the test if you want to go back and read that?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Ignoring it would be better, would it not?

Chevalerous, while I can see your point, is name calling necessary?

The point of this thread is to see through the divide and conquer.

Whether grover wants to call it divide and conquer or not, are you helping, or hurting the peace process, guys?

No, I am no referee, but I see both of you have excellent points.

It is not the rocks in the path that make up the journey, but how you avoid them that makes the journey either smooth or bumpy, you can either step on the stone, step over the stone, step around the stone, but do not step on your fellow traveler in order to stay on the path, because you will only push that fellow traveler into harms way.

Peace and enlightenment, gentlemen, peace and enlightenment.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

If you honestly think you are observing and commenting from a 'neutral' point of view, you are delusional. There is no need for me to comment further if you cannot see how the way you communicate is mean spirited and hateful towards those you don't agree with. You say you have nothing but love, but have been spitting bile at me for days.

As soon as I figure out how to ignore you, I will but your inability to constructively look at the way you communicate makes trying to debate with you futile.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

No I didn't think to save the link but I copied it exactly.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Ignoring it would be better, would it not?

Chevalerous, while I can see your point, is name calling necessary?

Trying to ignore. Just found the button on the left of his posts. Just clicked it.

I just have been going back and forth with this person asking them to tone down the name calling. I keep asking to debate, not argue. But this person seems incapable. I don't mind that they don't agree with me. I just have grown very tired of the constant insults. But alas this person is ignored now, so I won't need to read it anymore.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by theuhstuf
I made my own side, it's called down.

DOWN with corruption!

[edit on 1-10-2009 by theuhstuf]

Great post.

There is no REAL right and left. It's all an illusion.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Well, not exactly what I meant, but it got the issue bypassed, at least.

I try my hardest not to resort to name calling, it is not easy.

I am a Boy Scout leader, so I have to lead by example, or else I am not leading, am I?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join