It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Me Please!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Well ever since i was like 7 i wouldn't know why but sometimes durring a day at school i'll just remember something from that scene like i have already been there before. I don't know why but these occurrinces keep coming up more and more often as i get older. I don't think i was in to drugs when i was 7 so that cant be it
But if you could help in explaining this that would be great i don't know if i have an implant or sometheing but please help.

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by Tonic]

[edit on 6-6-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
is it Deja vu?...........
what exactly do you need HELP with?
......are you having flashbacks from this time you were 7???? or are you having memory recall of being alive on this planet at another time????
HOW can someone else HELP you??

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
What's with the title of the post? You DONT need help. It's Deja Vu. Its all in your head and its completely normal.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
More info could be helpful. How long have you benn having these remembrances? Are they increasing in frequency or strength?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
well maybe it is all in my head but i cant help but feel like it is something

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It's just Deja Vu. Happens to me rather often, kinda freaky at times!

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Deja Vu...

To me it's history catching up with you at a given moment.

Kind of like you've breifly stepped into another time for a moment and then you're suddenly back.

does that make sense?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
k thanks guys i was just hoping i wasnt going insane

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tonic
k thanks guys i was just hoping i wasnt going insane

u were worried that u were going crazy just because of deja vu?!?!?

i can tell that ur gonna fit in just fine. paranoia is what we're all about

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
If you can give as much information as possible, that would be helpful.

Sometimes it's flashbacks, deja vu, past life memories...

In order to determine the nature of the beast, we need a little more to go on.

But I doubt you're crazy. Wierd stuff happens that defy explanation...

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The universe began with a big bang... Everything was once crammed into a single point in space smaller than an atom... Now some experts believe that the universe is expanding and at some point in the very distant future it will all slow down and then slowly contract back to that point in space... then BOOOM it all happens again... So it is possible you have been here before many, MANY times...

Gazz

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
STOP STOP STOP YOU ARE MAKING LIKE A BILLION TIMES MORE PARANOID THAN USUAL

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Do not worry, it is merely an automatic reset button. Your lucky it works.

TUT

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It is what we call Deja-Vu. Scientists say that it is when the brain fires the same signal twice; therefore you have a memory but it seems hazey and freaky....I get the same thing...nothing to worry about. But do the scenes you see have a common thread or a significance...that could explain why the signal is being fired twice..but at the same time don't dwell to much. Think about it for a short time then quit. That is my experience with that

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Deja Vu - a glitch in the Matrix

Alternatively you could have been having precognative dreams which you forgot upon waking, only remembering them when what you dreamed of actually happened.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Tonic, you seem a little spaztic about this and I'm sorta wondering if it isn't an act.

Anyway, i like the "brain firing twice" idea. It makes more sense than most explanations. Have you ever had Deja Vu of something that you know you've always remembered, or is it just that something you never "remembered" seems to come back to you as it is happening again? So deja vu in most cases isn't really a MEMORY. Do you ever have Deja Vu and know whats gonna happen in 60 seconds, or 5 minutes? or do you just know, "this is familiar"? So yeah, the double-tap from your brain seems like a great answer, and this would explain why a certain person can have a strong case.

I have it perhaps more than most people (but most people don't tell me how often they have it, so i'm guessing.) That sorta fits, because my family has a pattern of brain problems. My brother has a sleep disorder or two. I had seizures as a baby which became little more than a rare twitch as I grew up. None of us in my father's blood line are particularly resonsive to most chemicals... so yeah, maybe i have deja vu for the same reason.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I knw the feeling very well. I have only felt it once in my life. In Venice, Italy, San Georgio Island, I swear that I was there before in a past life. I just don't know when or what I was doing.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
No need to worry mate, I get it all the time too, its as said before Definitly Deja-Vu, a medium told me its a trait of being 'sensitive'.

top topics

join