It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel sell Palestinian Organs on Black Market

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Recently a story was reported in a Swedish Newspaper that Israel was selling Palestinians organs on the Black Market, to which Israel denied.

The Israeli press is in flames over what is being called a “medieval blood libel” by a Swedish newspaper which alleged today that Israeli Defense Force soldiers have been killing Palestinians, including children, and selling their organs.

The claims were so offensive to Israeli officials, they ordered the nation’s embassy in Stockholm to demand the Swedish government condemn the paper, according to published reports.

Taken From Link

You will Notice the Article also mentions the case of Bilal Achmed Ghanan, Here is his picture.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/292edf977fed.jpg[/atsimg]

He was shot and killed and sent back to his family stitched up from the chin down.

The Next article is approx a month later during an FBI Sting in New Jersey USA, 44 arrests are made.

NEWARK, N.J. - An investigation into the sale of black-market kidneys and fake Gucci handbags evolved into a sweeping probe of political corruption in New Jersey, ensnaring more than 40 people Thursday, including three mayors, two state lawmakers and several rabbis.

Even for a state with a rich history of graft, the scale of wrongdoing alleged was breathtaking. An FBI official called corruption "a cancer that is destroying the core values of this state."

link

The question is are these 2 stories connected ?

link

[edit on 30-9-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

Right like the Israeli military is running around gutting people of their organs, sewing them back together, and then dropping them off to their families. Do you really believe that pile of crap they are trying to feed you?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SoupBoneDogSnake

Article From Aawsat News

Article from MSNBC

A simple google search and a little investigation is all it takes SoupBoneDogSnake, would of been quicker than leaving a comment that makes you look unintelligent.

Where Exactly does it say anywhere the Army is running around gutting people ?

Read the links first, it does help !!!!

(Add On)

Ahhh I see you've only just become a member so your in that "I don't need to check because I know everything" mentality

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

Wow I am really convinced now. So I read your articles and it just say the swiss accuse the Israelis of this. Where is the proof?

Just because one jew or a handful of them got busted selling organs doesnt mean the Israeli government or all jews in general are behind it anymore than it means that all black people commit drive by shootings or sell crack.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SoupBoneDogSnake

Are you on crack ?

At what point did I say "ALL JEWS" are involved, I hope not I'd be accusing some of my good friends.

I think this is the point where i click on your ignore button.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Feel free to join the existing discussions on this topic here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

[edit on 9/30/2009 by JacKatMtn]

top topics

join