It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if there is no Conspriacy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
How would everyone react if you found out somehow that there is no conspiracy, 9/11 was terrorists, aliens havent visited us, rosswell was a balloon, JFK was shot by some random nutter, the war in Iraq was over terror.

In my opinion i would feel gutted, i dont know why but i love conspiracies, to have a chance we are being visited (im an alien nutter)

How would you all react?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
How would everyone react if you found out somehow that there is no conspiracy, 9/11 was terrorists, aliens havent visited us, rosswell was a balloon, JFK was shot by some random nutter, the war in Iraq was over terror.

In my opinion i would feel gutted, i dont know why but i love conspiracies, to have a chance we are being visited (im an alien nutter)

How would you all react?

And actually START believing the MSM?

Talk about a shock to the system!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I would feel just like I feel now because I believe pretty much everything you listed is the actual truth.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
That's not bloody likely.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

No matter what debunked as a conspiracy, ten more of them will pop up. If it's not 9/11, NWO, "war on terrorism", then something else will just take their place. Rest assured, there will always be plenty of conspiracies for us.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The conspiracy is perfectly obvious to those of us who have searched high and low, connected the logical dots, and observed the situation around us.

It is not a choice, I sometimes wish I had never fallen down the rabbit hole.

So, What if there was no conspiracy, you ask? The world would be a much better place if this were true.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I would be convinced I am seriously mentally ill.

Cya, RDDS

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Here's a much worse thought for you:

What if all the conspiracies you see discussed around here ... are just there to hide the one and only ultimate real true conspiracy abopu "the truth"?

One so big and unbelieveable there's not one word about it on this board?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
There is no doubt what so ever, that jfk was a conspiracy, lol. My life has proven beyond any doubt they use mind control on the public, and everyone who knows me know this as fact.

So there are plenty of conspiracies, shame we have no real leaders like we had with william cooper, but today we have government wannnabee thugs like alex jones, leading so many which is a shame.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Depends what you call 'mind control'. Advertising could be called mind control. Salespeople, politicians, negotiators, PR people .... They all practice a mind control of sorts.
Personally I think that conspiracies could be the result of a - conspiracy

[edit on 30-9-2009 by unicorn1]

[edit on 30-9-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I've often thought about this, but have a hard time believing it...
...but who knows?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Whether any of the aforementioned conspiracies are true or not, all it takes is for enough people to be paranoid and imaginative enough and you'll have no lack of conspiracies.

There are some things that can never be "known". In fact, the overwhelming majority of things can never be known.

No, I take that back too. Virtually nothing can be known with 100% certainty. Conspiracy theory is just a specific form of apophenia. A sort of psychological defense mechanism designed to delude us into thinking we actually have a clue.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoupBoneDogSnake

I would feel just like I feel now because I believe pretty much everything you listed is the actual truth.

I'm actually shocked at that. You believe all of it? Every lie? No matter what evidence? I don't see how you could possibly believe everything you are told.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I also think about how christians believe in God and how they feel he has a purpose for them.

Then you got the people that don't believe in that sort of god, but more of a great creator and we are all spiritual beings and they too believe they have a purpose in life.

I'm more of the latter, but people that believe in the christian god, honestly feel a connection to Jesus and he has a plan for them, I think they're crazy because personally I don't believe in the bible god.

When I think about it, I start to question my beliefs because at the same time I too feel like I have purpose, but believe in something totally different.

Maybe we are all just mortal creatures longing for a sense of purpose. (shrugs)

[edit on 30-9-2009 by doped00]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SoupBoneDogSnake

Then why are you on ATS?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by revdrdrsunshine

fully agree with you!

i'd check myself into the loony bin

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Deckard666

that's a thought!

here's the answer... We are figment's of a person's imagination!

or another... We are glimpsing our future that when we die we are actually born and doomed to live out the same life over and over.

Seriously though.. that's pretty deep.. got me thinking now

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I guess that would make you a coincidence theorist.

For those of us who've spent YEARS investigating (instead of theorizing), it's not bloody likely...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Either way, we would have answers, and for myself, thats all I want.

ANSWERS, to the questions I seek.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSmith

What are the questions?

reply to post by Raider of Truth

Scary thought hm? If you feel safe follow that thougth. If it scares you stay in Kansas

top topics

join