It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Good news for Ground Zero victims!

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Thousands of 9/11 workers can now sue over illnesses:

www.newsday.com...

I was surprised to read though on the New York City's Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, it still says to this day:


Destruction of the World Trade Center buildings released large amounts of dust and ash, some of which contained trace amounts of asbestos. Based on the asbestos test results received thus far, the general public's risk for any short or long term adverse health affects are extremely low.


www.nyc.gov...

I hope the US Government ends up having to pay millions!




posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_Amy
Thousands of 9/11 workers can now sue over illnesses:

www.newsday.com...

I was surprised to read though on the New York City's Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, it still says to this day:


Destruction of the World Trade Center buildings released large amounts of dust and ash, some of which contained trace amounts of asbestos. Based on the asbestos test results received thus far, the general public's risk for any short or long term adverse health affects are extremely low.


www.nyc.gov...

I hope the US Government ends up having to pay millions!



Unless you are not a US citizen, you mean YOU will end up paying millions.



posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Unless you are not a US citizen, you mean YOU will end up paying millions.


Well I'm not a US citizen, but of course I don't want the US public to have to pay a cent for what happened to all those poor people. The US government can take the money from somewhere else.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Mark_Amy]



posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper
 


Sounds like you Object to these people, who risked their lives, to save as many people as they could, who ended up severely ill, and unable to work again, getting some help living from day to day?

Keeping their homes, paying their bills, receiving adequate care?

Do you object to them being able to get some justice?

Just askin, seems to me they are owed something huh?



posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
reply to post by hooper
 


Sounds like you Object to these people, who risked their lives, to save as many people as they could, who ended up severely ill, and unable to work again, getting some help living from day to day?

Keeping their homes, paying their bills, receiving adequate care?

Do you object to them being able to get some justice?

Just askin, seems to me they are owed something huh?


No, no objection at all. Just like to be clear that the US gov't is not some separate entity, different from the citizens of the US. Whatever obligations it has, I have.



new topics

top topics
 
1

log in

join