It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 Protest met with unethical Force

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I am not sure if I am believer or not in God but all I can say is God save us all.

These guys met in a park at night to talk to people and inform them of what is going on. They are a group called Wearechange. When they did so the police surrounded them and would not let them leave. They also hit people, shot tear gas at them and even forced them all to lay down.

We had similar events here in the UK where the police hit a woman and another pushed a man over who wound up dead.

America you are in my thoughts and I hope somehow it gets better for you guys. Hoping it gets better here in the UK too.

I have tried to embed the video but if it does not work here is the link also:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-9-2009 by tempest501]

[edit on 30-9-2009 by tempest501]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
File is embedded now and seems to work woop woop. I am a techie type now lol

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yeah its a tragedy.

America is officially a fascist police state with no first amendment rights.

"By order of the city of Pittsburgh chief of police, I hear by declare this to be an unlawful assembly"

Of course, the 1st amendment says:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

But no one cares about that pesky constitution these days, it gets in the way of looting other peoples money.

new topics

join