It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
especially when the person preaching isnt saying where or how he recieves his information from

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Kangaxx

I know that I could talk to you all day about these things, because you obviously have great knowledge. But I do not want to hog your time, so I will pick up on what I believe to be the most important point, and that is as follows:

The Life Wheel. You say that when we die, we move up in evolution to a higher dimension on another world. If this is true then surely we have nothing to worry about when the great catastrophe comes in 2017? Why would the good faction want to save us by taking us to the 4th dimension, when death could possibly take us there without their help?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
observer:

that is why i try to avoid to talk here in this topic about souls and evolucionary soul process!

all the people tends to mess /mix that, but one thing are not related at all with the other....one thing is our personal soul evoluntion, one other thing its the aliens and they'r objectives!

they are not saving our "souls". they are saving they'r work here where they have worked for eions!!US! our phisical bodies. they will not give up and alowed to loss all the work at all.

about: death is a easyer process to reach 4rd dimension!"

they know that very well..thats because they "do not care" for all the humans that cant be taken to there, because one day they will reecarnate in the 4rd dimension .

they will reach it any way. but that is diferent because it is related to "spiritual/souls subjects!

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hello Kangaxx, thanks for answering my earlier question, now I have one about the love your describe as a necessity to be "saved".

I will try to describe the way I feel. I feel like I want to love everyone, I want to be the best of friends with everyone I see and want to help them with anything at all that I possibly can for no reward, I get a great sense of satisfaction from that.

But there is a problem that hinders these kind feelings... Everyone I feel I want to befriend and love, just aren't lovable at all. 99% of everyone are selfish, ignorant and aggressive and aren't compassionate at all. They delight in fighting and making sure they put everyone else in there place which is BELOW them.

I'm sorry but I find it extremely hard to like people like that, never mind feel any sort of love for them.

Here's an example, if I were to tell my best friend that I feel sorry for those Iraqi's that were tortured and humiliated, and that I believe it's a horrible thing to happen I will be laughed at and ridiculed as though it's a pathetic thing to think.

And thats my best friend!

At times I feel like I'm the only caring person in the world (or at least where I live), and because I know no one that feels the same as me I feel very alone, and considering the way most people are, I prefer to be alone.

But my question is this: Even though I find it hard to like most people due to their horrible nature, and even get mad at them for being the way they are (inside only, I never express it), do you think I am the type of person that you would consider as worthy of saving? Just want to know if im gonna die or not

I also have one more question.
I never knew it was possible for peoples "vibration" to change as you have described.
Sometimes, for no reason at all I get a sort of burst of all consuming love. It lasts for about 10 seconds only, but in that time feel total happiness and contentment with my life and everything around me.
Reading what you wrote about how peoples vibrations change could that be what happens to me?

Thanks

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hey kangxx welcome to ATS! Thats funny because me and my friend have actually almost had a dangerous encounter with bigfoot one night. And another night they did follow me back to my house and there were prints leading right up to my window where i was sittin on the comp that whole night until day. But we also found prints leading to the crab apple trees in my yard. We moved to a new house in august only about a mile away.

Here's my post about us almost getting attacked if you want to read it. u2u me if you need anything. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Kangaxx

Are you saying it is possible for our living tissue to survive the travel into the 4th dimension? I find it difficult to comprehend that our bodies will not need to eat or sleep without any modification. You are also stating that we will be able to co-exist with people that have died and travelled to the 4th dimension naturally. How is this possible?

Your signature also says that we are doomed. Why would you say that if we are all destined to travel to the 4th dimension in one way or another?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
hi faceless

ok lets try to help you there:

i know very well how difficult it is trying to feel love for that "kind" of people. but....have you thinked yet that all you need is feel it?? have you noticed that you need it to feel not only related to humans?! you can feel love for a tree or for a animal, or even for a natural landscape!! if you feel it for 20 second or just 1, that it doesent matter at all..because...you have feel it!!

about the many possible ways we have to change in a so huge range of vibrations!. yes it's just fantastic! if you want to dig deeper in that "masterys" i advice you to read some tibetan bhudist books, that you can get in any store. there are a lot of good ones just related to vibrations,breath techniques, and so on

althou if you want something real "exotic"/strong you can start to seek books from a man called "Lobsang rampa", some of his books are his life story, but many others are just manuals/guides to teach you all about vibrations, and many more....you will be schocked when you will see what you can learn from a "tibetan buddhist Lama monk"!

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It seems as if this thread has exhausted itself for the time being...

Kangaxx, can you tell us something new that hasn't been re-itterated over and over again throughout this conversation? It has been a while since a new topic has come up or are we not going to get anything else fom you?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
the observer wrotes:

"Kangaxx

Are you saying it is possible for our living tissue to survive the travel into the 4th dimension? I find it difficult to comprehend that our bodies will not need to eat or sleep without any modification. You are also stating that we will be able to co-exist with people that have died and travelled to the 4th dimension naturally. How is this possible?

Your signature also says that we are doomed. Why would you say that if we are all destined to travel to the 4th dimension in one way or another?"

after red this new questions of you,i will advice you ti try to read all i have writed here from the start, because you will find many unswers to questions like this ones.

remember to read here what i have sayed about a "energy portal" for our planet? if not go read it plz. after that just think in one thing....if we will reach it only in 2017...why they have created it in the 50's?! good question right?

i will try to explain that.
all the matter and energy that exist in this universe, have a special energy field around it, you have it, cats have it, virus have it. a atom have it. that we will call as "the Aura", that aura can interact with all the others near it, in a especific range/distance. and dependent of they'r energetic "strengh and vibration, auras can influence and change/affect things.

that "space portal" is huge as you can imagine, as is 150 times bigger is aura(for example in the humans our aura goess as far as 3 meters from you in range).
now...when state that we are not phisical capable to pass alife that that "trip".its totsly true...so we need to change, as all the matter in this planet too right?..ok...going on:

we are been changing already! that is the reason why that portal was made already in the 50's!! our planet is yet too far far away from it, but it's aura are affecting the planet already! the portals vibration "vibes" in the 4rd dimension vibration, and that permanent energetic contact with our planet are making very very slowly the "phisical/matter alterations need it! in order that at the right time we and all the planet wil not be totaly desintegrated in the process. althou just the planet will pass by that process. because its logical that they can't putt the planet in a ship..lol all the "saved" humans will do that travel in a much more "soft" way in space ships, and in special "chambers", where all the remaining needed changes will be made to us.

its funny how my signature affects some people ideas or thinks?!..

my signature its not "my teachings"!!!
my signatur have a huge meaning, but not for the normal humans, and no more i can say about .
let's just say that what you can imagine that message means... some other thigs diferent from humans will get from it a totaly diferent message
so,,,its something "trycky" but "not exclusive for your eyes"!

"You are also stating that we will be able to co-exist with people that have died and travelled to the 4th dimension naturally. How is this possible? "

-omg...are you trying to understend me...or you are pushing all your forces trying to "grab me a flow to bash me?...lol (joking=)read beter what i have just writed here mate the unswer is there. if after that you cant understen i will unswer again.just read carefuky my unswwer to your "weel of life" question.

mrq

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangaxx
...althou if you want something real "exotic"/strong you can start to seek books from a man called "Lobsang rampa", some of his books are his life story, but many others are just manuals/guides to teach you all about vibrations, and many more....you will be schocked when you will see what you can learn from a "tibetan buddhist Lama monk"!

Hi K,
I did a quick search on Lobsang Rampa. A lot of sites give information re: his not having been a Tibetan Lama at all, but a plumber, by the name of Cyril Henry Hoskins. What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks!

-MRQ

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
mpeak:

"It seems as if this thread has exhausted itself for the time being...

Kangaxx, can you tell us something new that hasn't been re-itterated over and over again throughout this conversation? It has been a while since a new topic has come up or are we not going to get anything else fom you? "

no further comments i will do to things like that, was a plesure to talk to you later times thou.i try to not "rol and rol endlesss" in the same subjects, but people asks.so...

cya

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
mrq:
wrotes:
"Hi K,
I did a quick search on Lobsang Rampa. A lot of sites give information re: his not having been a Tibetan Lama at all, but a plumber, by the name of Cyril Henry Hoskins. What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks!

that is absolutly true, and many many sites will tell you that he is a complete hoax"!althou can you be sure about "who" is inside his "Cyril body"?! heheh.you dont have the knoledge to "judge" him so easy my good friend, think about that-

have you forget it that the "desinformation" agencys are not "sleeping"!?...lol

i have give a good advice about that guy, now you just need to decide in who you will belive!...simple

but i will share to you a personal information(and to the other too..lol)

i have no proof at all that what i will say its absolutly tru but:

i have read all the Rampa books(22) when i was 13-to 15 years old! i have sure that they'r books have "trasformed" me in a better person, and i strogly belive that if i never have read them, maybe i never had been experienced what i have experienced with the aliens but that its just a very deep personal idea that i decide to share with you all!

P.S- i forget to say that I NEVER had seen nothig in the internet saying that he is "true"...lol all the sites, news, clans and even tibetan bhuddist groups claim the he si a hoax
lolol....hard,,,is it?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
These vibrations you speak of.

Are they similar to 'oscillations' such as in matter vibrations. And changing the vibration rate of the matter of the humans will allow them to exist in another dimention so to speak.

Let me put it this way, an alternate vibration from out there, will slowly permeate the natural vibrations of the humans on earth, slowly and to bring them to a new vibrational dimension?

I am leading to something I have always considered interesting,...time travel by varying the rate of your biological atomic natural oscillations, allowing a person to slow down or speed up their natural vibrations by way of an external source of a 'harmonic' vibration, overpowering and bringing in tune, the atoms into the new vibrational field.

Can you possibly also relate more to the Hopi Indians if it can be done?

mrq

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Thanks, K.

Will have to gather more information, read some of his stuff for myself, and form my own opinion.

I read some of C. Castaneda's stuff when I was younger.... Very interesting, fun to read, but I...well, best to let others form their own opinions about such things.

But...can't hurt to read up on this Lobsang fella. Reading is always good. Nothing learned is wasted...far as I know anyway.

Be well.
-MRQ

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
smierkley wrotes:

" am leading to something I have always considered interesting,...time travel by varying the rate of your biological atomic natural oscillations, allowing a person to slow down or speed up their natural vibrations by way of an external source of a 'harmonic' vibration, overpowering and bringing in tune, the atoms into the new vibrational field"

i even do not now how to talk about that to you now my friend, but all i wish now is make you a big compliment/honnor you, because you are "almoust" in possesion of the "right" way to understend how to travel in time!

my biggest congratulations to you, that is not usual at all to see!

mrq:

i advice you to try to get a Rampa book caled: "The Hermit", it have huge information about aliens.

if you prefer about vibrations and dimensions seek for :" You-forever".

mrq

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Obrigado, K.

Look forward to reading them. Looks like they're available online.

Be well.
-MRQ

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I know it was already talked about how the Hopi Indian religion is somewhat related to the theories in this thread. I found this link and the similarities are pretty interesting. Especially about the emergence of the Hopi people form the deep caves changing from animal type people to humans.

www.hopi.nsn.us...

It's a pretty cool read and I suggest it for this particular discusion...

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
If these aliens think we are nothing more than ants,...

This reminds me of an episode from "The Simpsons" where they are abducted by Aliens...and eventually the Aliens deem The Simpson family unworthy. Then Marg Simpson remarks: "Gee..for a superior race, they sure lay it on heavy!"

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Kangaxx

I have read all the thread from the start. I would not be as impertinent as to not do that and start asking questions. The list that follows is every important point (I believe) you have made: (This list may also be of interest to anyone that is participating in this thread but hasn`t read from the begining)

starting this year aliens will show us that they realy exist, in order to start a huge planetary operation.

Kangaxx has beed abducted twice, first aged 15 and second aged 21. He is now 34.

The life forms that he met were from one of the "good" factions

there are 3 diferent alien factions in this planet right now

this faction was the faction that created all you see here (biologicaly speaking) they are a kind of cosmic federation where almoust 2000 diferent spicies working together terraforming new planets and "seeding" life on them.

the other faction are not aliens at all...they live inside our planet, in huge underground caves (2 to 8 Km deep)

they are the pure cretures from this world, because they have envolved from the surviving dinosaurs after the great cataclism that has extinct almost all the life here! that cataclism was a kind of bomb that the evil alien faction droped in a war at the time with the good faction. the bomb was droped in what is today central america. but something went wrong and the bomb chemically reacted with the hydrogen in the ocean water and it was amplified beyond our imagination! the world was radioactive for 200 years and the evil ones have left. the good ones have tried to "clean" the planet, and the "dinosaur children" have migrated to underground cave worlds prepared by the good faction.

the evil faction has returned 1700 years later though. they are from another form of universe, a place where the carbon molecule is not the basis for biolife. they look like the classic "greys" in shape. but they have diferent color skins and they ahve a reptile aspect, and we know them as the reptilians

they need HUGE amount of copper and their race have a "hive" mentality, they do not have thoughts of their own, they are commanded in a telepathic way. and one of the atributes of the humans is our capacity to think for ourselves. they want to learn that, and they abduct a lot of humans and other animals for experiences,trying to learn this (some know this as a search for souls in a religious sense, but it is the same thing)

we are the 7th generation of humans

this year they will start to show to all the planet they realy exist, because a great planetary event will take place in a few years, and they need time to do some things(and save a lot of us)

something related to the suns magnetic field will change between 2012 and 2017,they know about that for almoust 3 centurys. and this will create a polar shift here.
in 1950 they have "prepared" a huge planetary teleport system for our planet that can save it from this cataclism. (this teleport door is only built of energy, its not solid or mechanical)

in 2017 the earth will go throught that portal,and we will be "transfered" to what we can call a 4th dimension universe for some thousand years. all this "3rd" dimension matter will need to realign and adapt to the natural high vibration of the new dimension. and a great catasrtophe will happen any way during the major "travel shift"!

besides all this. the reptilians are not happy at all. becuase they came from a very low vibration universe, and they cant "folow" us to continue their experiments and to "suck" our cooper ! because the high molecular vibration from the 4th dimension will kill them and destroy their ships. so they are trying to control the biggest number of human minds and governments, and they are trying to start a chaos period here. thats why the good faction needs to came back now, they need to inform all the planet and stop their evil plans before we kill this planet and us aswell

the first part of this "massive chosen" process is running from 28 april and will end in 1 agoust. the next one will be somewhere in december

the pure reptilians (the good ones) that are the legitimate earth creatures envolved from the dinosaurs are too highly developed technologically from us! they have colonized venus,mars, and the 5 biggest moons of Jupiter. (2 of these jupiter colonies are deactivated). so as far as you can see they will not die...and they will not need any help at all! they will migrate to one of their active colonies in a safe place (maybe jupiter,i can't tell for sure)

at the moment our planet has something like 14 diferent alien species here

diferent alien classes came from diferent places in our universe, others came from diferent universes, others from diferent dimensions, and from diferent dimensional planes...each of that alien classes have diferent stages of evolution and as far as i can know by what have been teached to me. just one of all that alien types is capable of time travel. they came from the 6th dimension, and they have so high vibration that just standing near them can kill us. but they cant come too close to us anyway because if their ships go too deep into our atmosphere they will desintegrate, because they used pure anti-matter as a constrution material for the ships, as you know if you read a little bit about physics we know that if we put together matter and anti-matter, a huge nasty reaction will occur..and both will end up disintegrated, in a huge powerful reaction.

but they have neutral intentions on us, they are just studying us and studying the way other alien types act here, so they will not intervene at all in anything here...and thank god they don't, because they are so diferent and so high life forms, that they have the capabilitie to kill all the humanoid life on earth just with one thought!

the good ones like to call themselves "the observers", because that is mostly what they do all the time. although all the other alien factions know them very well,and they dont even dare to "annoy" them

almost all the alien high life forms can see into the future, some ones have special machines that can be "tunned" to a special 4th dimension frequency, where they can see all the have happened in the past, and can have images from the possible future. Kangaxx is a Bhuddist, and for him it was not a great revelation at all at the time that they told him, because its normal for Bhuddists to meditate in a special way and "connect" to that 4th frequency and see things. that "thing/place is called in Bhuddist therms as "AKASH or AKASHA!
the real high ones(aliens) dont even need machines to do that, they can connect instaniously using only their minds.

all the human feelings have / or are related to a specific kind of "phisical/energetic vibration", if you feel hate...your soul will emanate a specific vibration, if you feel shame, a diferent vibration will be emanated, and so on. at the exact time that you feel LOVE,,,the energy channel will detect that and that will be recorded there as your personal "fingerprint"/identification.

they know how high are the material vibration of the 4th dimension. and in comparison with us the only ones that can survive there will be all the humans that are high enogh to feel that special vibration, because the vibration need it to feel love is the lowest vibration possible in order we can survive there, and not been desintegrated"

although the Avatar of this new age that is near, is walking the earth again already. and they must have all prepered for his work, he will reveal himself when he reaches 25 earth years old, and he will reach that age in 2005.

"big" governemt powers on earth have made pacts with the reptilians, in order they can mine copper here, they have A LOT of secret underground facilities just for that, and other ones are like earth governemnt/alien bases.

The copper is put together with some unstable materials capable to produce new unstable elements, they will be induced in one high electro-magnetic field in the correct angle with one high nuclear field of radiation to produce a great crossing of the flotation fields. The fusing of copper with other elements in a certain type of chamber in a magnetic field of radiaton can produce a field of force of a special nature! its very useful for some technological tasks of the aliens

humans have a part of the brain called "Cerebellum", it act's mostly like a blocker!

the good faction will move the majority of human kind (who passed in the tests) 1-2 months before the "D" day (in 2017)! although several other "human" groups will me moved much sooner then that, because they are not humans at all...! many "humans" here are "transmigrated alien souls", that work here for centurys, from the "good" faction, and they will need to go again to their original bodies.

after he was abducted the first time, when he came back he noticed some alterations on him, specifically his perception of a "6th vison", he became a kind of "clairvoyancer"! but the biggest alterations on him were made on the second abduction. as far as he knows they have raised his IQ (inteligence factor) a lot, and they have "unlocked" his natural telepatic factors in his brain, and also unlocked something related to "the vibrational range" (his eyes can detect things). although he doesnt see in that "special way" all the time, they have taught him how to use it, and his studies in the Bhuddist arts have helped him a lot in mastery those abilities.

the major alteration was a kind of "upload" of information to his brain. he can detect the "transmigrated" ones. and he canot see, but he can "sense" the good reptilians too that walk among us, those reptilians do not have a human form but they use mental and artificial devices that "lauch" a permanent wave signal to human brains in order that we can see them as humans. they use the same device systems in order they can fly in the sky with their ships, completly invisible from our eyes.

from time to time he receives telepatic messages, due to the alterations they have made on him the second time.

the good ones are walking on earth, but they do not have powerful human positions, because they dont want them, there is a good explanation for that but he will not say what it is.

the oposite is true for the evil ones. they have a lot of "members" in powerful human positions, they range from simple alien clones to true aliens using some type of "cloacking mind device"

in the "next" new world, we will recieve a genetic tratement in order that our children can born without the "Cerebellum"

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Well this is quite interesting what you are saying here. I'm interested.

You should write a book. You would make alot of money.

[Edited on 5/21/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join