It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Again I ask if one does believe Kangaxx's encounters to be true how do we know the information he has been given is true?

Just because beings are from another planet and are more technologically and spiritually advanced does not mean we should let our guard down and swallow everything (or anything) they tell us.

Remember Kangaxx your experience is totally 'alien' and you have no frame of reference to determine what is true and what is not. Perfect fodder for manipulation.

Trust no one.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Dear Kangaxx , im a busy person but i have speed read most your posts and fined them very interesting alot of what you say falls in to place together with stuff i have previously researched. keep up the good work buddy....

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
wgatenson:

hi mate,
i will start to unswer to you because you ask, and speak about something very important!
yes, i know very very well the lacerta files, i know even the all intervew, not just that portion that have came to public.
you say that some of what i say here, its very very similar or equal to what she says...lol..! sure it is...the truth is jyst one!, as i have sayed in the past, and in the present, a lot of humans/aliens have tryed to "enlight" us about the truth. the lacerta ones is just more one of them in a reality of many hundreds more.she is from the original reptilians from this world. and they work toguether with the "good" ones that will help us in the shift!
remember the "copper phisics" explanation i have post in later posts?? its a extract from that intervew, because it was the only true "writing" sorce where i was able to try to explain a so advanced explanation.
altho i thank you a lot to post a link for that subject. because the intervew i receved by mail.and i do not know any site where you can see it in english. i know a lot where you can see it in portuguese/brazilian!
the guy that have mailed me that . have mailed me exatly because he have seen that all what she says is very similar to what was teache to me! i was not surprised to se equal information...what have shocked me is the fact that they( the reptilians) have alowed this intervew at all!

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Has everybody lost the plot.kangaxx is feeding you what you want to believe.

And have you noticed that the inconsistances in the grammer only appear when not explaining details.

Cult leaders are experts in psycology.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   

what have shocked me is the fact that they( the reptilians) have alowed this intervew at all!

what shocked me is the fact that the reptilians exist in the first place to be interviewed

sorry i said i wouldnt return and have , but this is getting totally silly

can anyone post any truth bearing links to explain anything mentioned so far in this thread that arent on some "magic crystals and fairies" or david ikke site?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
theobserver:

good questions mate
:

the good reptilians have passed for what we can xall a "total complete evolutionary process" here!

they have reach a very high stage like 30 million years ago. and after that they start to "change" genetycly they'r race in order to improved it.
althou your question rises another big/huge problem....as you sayed...like:"humans descovering, fire, the weel, and so on...yes....we have do that the only problem was that the pre-historic humans was not a "first evolutionary" process"!!the pre-historic humans, was the survivers from our last great civiliztion....omg ...so much i will need to say about this in order you can understend it...try to imagine this(just to sintetize):

we have a so high civilization, that even the "writing" was something from the past!!all the data is stored in cristals, and we even dont talk normaly....they use telepathy. now....one day they'r world was hit it by a catastrohpe, and the possible survivers see in a suden way living in the forests and caves with out nothing!! BINGO!,,,that was "our" pre-historic mans! gosh,,,this is a so complex matter to explain in few words...at that case they was forced to "restart" learning extremly basic things that they do not use(and they do not know how to do it) for many million years.
proofs of this?...yes it exist too...do a search on paeliolitic paintigs....the majority of what you will se will be the "normal ones " that all we study in the school, but you will see "weird" other ones, not showed at all in the school books, where they have painted "flying objects", rockets, mans in "city dresses", "greys", and so on. i think the best paleolitic cave where you can see this is somehwere in france, i will search for the name of the right place.( but is something similar to "la scale", or la scal..i dont remenber.

i dont know if i have understened good the question about the love and high/low vibration... so i do not know what to unswer here, please make the same question in other way if possible.

"how is possible to us here to perceive the 4th dimension!?"

as far as i know the only 2 ways to preceive here, it is meditating, or using "astral trip", what is other thing very commun and usual in the buddhist teachings.

you ask if in that "new" dimension we will Eat/sleep/procreate in the same way or if it will be diferent. i will unswer point by point:

eat- no!...in that dimension we are feeded by the "air" inself that surround us! our boddy will absorve naturaly the energy need it to be alife. in the bhuddist and hinduist teachings that theory exist too...we call it "PRANA", it's like a "nutricional air"!

sleep - NO!..again..lol
in that dimension we will not need to sleep at all, althou we will can do it if we want. but not as a "vital" need!
we will not "burn" phisical energy in the same way we do it here, and with the habilitie to be all the time "feeded", we will not have that need.

procreation - sure we will have a procreation activitie, althou in that thematic, i will not have any other information, but for sure, something will can be "slightly " diferent with that. especialy the time a woman need untill she must have the baby, that for sure will be many times faster then here.

just adicional info about it:

- we will not kill, or be killed by nothing!, the act of kill is related just with the low vibrations on the 3rd dimension.

- the colors will be all much more bright, we will se the world with a aura of light. and new colors not seeble here will be seeble there.

love will be the lowest vibration there...lol,,,can you imagine that!?!? even to me its dificult to think in a so perfect world
)) dont misundertood me wrong here...what i am trying to say it:
the natural molecular vibration there is so high, that the lowest vibration possible only , will be the love!
)))

all the other ones( much more high then that) we can't even try to understend here.

i hope i have unswered you all your questions.

cheers

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Its funning how the descriptions of aliens or any unexplained occurances are all described in a human earth way.if something was not of this world it would not be explainable

Example God percived as a Man , or light or Angel.

U.F.O look like childrens of drawing aircraft.

Aliens in human form ,but of monster or strange features.

All this is just an example of made up rubbish but because we are humans it can only be described in a way that we can imagine from objects that are already on the planet.show me something real that does not already exist.

P.S have set a reminder that in one,five and ten years to remind Kangaxx that we are still around and discusing these things the same as we did ever since Roswell.

P.P.s thats if they haven`t killed him for letting out there little secret.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
darkblade71:

hi mate.

as you can imagine i realy cant say if that friends of you are genuines or not, but i can assure you that what they feel or say its possible in all means.

many many aliens have "soul transmigrated" to this plane in order to do some type of missions here. others will just life here "in a sleep" mode", and they will "wake up" in the right time, when need it! that is a usual practice because if they born here will all the memorys and remebered all, and why they are here, they will possible be "corrupted" by the bad reptilian influence, when the right time have camed! living here in that way, they will never atract the attencion of the bad ones. althou many many times they are killed each time the bad guys discover them in the action of some mission.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
kangaxx

this "knowledge" that you seem to posses about the aliens/ their motives / their technologies / their plans etc etc is very vast!!!

tho you stated in your second post that u have only been abducted 2 times and the last one was 13 years ago

how come you remember so much ?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Accidhead have you noticed that Kangaxx is ignoring us maybe he thinks we are to strong or unintelligant or we are one of them to answer our questions.Seems to prefer the semi belivers.

Maybe we should fear his motives.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Kangxx.......who is this saviour who is supposed to come ???

And who is he the incarnation of ???? a past great saint or holy man.????

How many people are being chosen by the aliens.???

are you saying there is good and bad reptiles ????

where do the grays fit in.????

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
RIGHT. KANGAXX

as u seem to know the inside out of an aliens arse and its all from memory from 13 years ago , im going to do you a memory test

i have deleted my first post from this topic - it was on page 3.

i asked many questions and also give explainations to why i was asking them.

i want you to prove your amazing memory skills to the people of this forum and tell me what those questions where

time to prove your salt mr

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Kangaxx

If the aliens can see into the future and have told you what will happen over the next 10-20 years then what good is it to even warn us of these events to come. According to your "predictions" we won't even have a choice in our future existence since the aliens will select for themselves those of us who will go on living in the 4th dimension. So, now we know some of what you know and the human race is still doomed. If you are warning us for the sake of telling us something that we can't do anything about then this whole message is pointless. If you are telling us that all we have to do is love truly in order to be selected then once again, that too is pointless since every human has experienced some level of true love as a child. If you are giving us this info to save us from the alien race then you haven't told us yet how we are to save ourselves. In any case, according to your predictions, this message is null and void since you already know the aliens plans for the future and there is nothing that can be done.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Kangaxx, I think I understand you correctly. But permit me to say how I think you have explained it:

Sometime in the past they was a great catastrophe, and the surviving pre-historic men decided to live above ground and the more adavnced reptillians decided to live below ground. but they were at this time even more advanced than we are now.

is this correct? i`m sorry if it`s not but it is how I thought you explained it.

What sort of numbers of reptillians are we talking about? there are approx 6 billion of us today, if the reptillians were more advanced wouldn`t there be more of them?

how do the reptillians live inside these vast caves? I believe that they would not have access to an abundant energy source such as the sun, and so surely there cannot be any vegetation there, and also possibly not enough oxygen.

maybe i am getting all confused, and i apologise for that if I am. But please indulge us a little on your knowledge of the reptillians.

Obviously we humans are ignorant to the 4th dimension except for the buddhists among us. How is then further possible to have a 5th and 6th dimension? Are there beings that are searching for this?

These beings from the 6th dimension, are they the most intelligent in the universe? how close are they to God?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
"Kangxx.......who is this saviour who is supposed to come ???

And who is he the incarnation of ???? a past great saint or holy man.????

How many people are being chosen by the aliens.???

are you saying there is good and bad reptiles ????

where do the grays fit in.???? "

- he is the Avatar of this age, nothing more i can say about him because this will rise here a huge "fight" between me and belivers from diferent religions. not good at all.

- see the first pages, seek the posts about the "chosen" tests, and how it works, you will find there the unswer.

- yes, there are the good reptilians , the ones that have involved from the dinossaurs that have survived the great cathaclysm.they are the "true hearth ones" in our planet.not us! the bad reptilians are a higher race of aliens that came form a low vibrational plane far far away from here.

- there are a lot of "grey" types, many alien classes create "hibryds" that act as they'r slaves and do all the "heavy/nauty work! each class have they'r proper "grey", that is the reason because are so many types related. talls, smalls, thins, fats, greys, pales, "reptilian" like, and so on. usualy we just see them , we never or to rare see they'r "bosses"!

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
i can answer these questions as good as he can ...

"Sometime in the past they was a great catastrophe, and the surviving pre-historic men decided to live above ground and the more adavnced reptillians decided to live below ground. but they were at this time even more advanced than we are now.

is this correct? i`m sorry if it`s not but it is how I thought you explained it. "

* they went underground to evade the darlek invasion , discovered it was nice down there (even tho lizards have cold blood and so need the warmth of the sun to be able to move efficiently) and so stayed

"What sort of numbers of reptillians are we talking about? there are approx 6 billion of us today, if the reptillians were more advanced wouldn`t there be more of them? "

* they are only in a few tunnels a couple of miles underground , last count was about 200 000 of them (males that are fit for warfare)

"how do the reptillians live inside these vast caves? I believe that they would not have access to an abundant energy source such as the sun, and so surely there cannot be any vegetation there, and also possibly not enough oxygen. "

reptiles eat meat , they get their heat and light from lava sources , also they grow their own bacteria in large amounts from the underwater heated lakes

"maybe i am getting all confused, and i apologise for that if I am. But please indulge us a little on your knowledge of the reptillians. "

* they are reptiles , they build flying saucers and test fly them in underground caves , the doorway in which they leave the cave is at the poles of the earth and as not many people live on the north or south pole they can go about their business without feer , also the northern lights are really vapour trails for their craft

"Obviously we humans are ignorant to the 4th dimension except for the buddhists among us. How is then further possible to have a 5th and 6th dimension? Are there beings that are searching for this? "

* god is a 12th dimentional being , he is omnipresent in all the other dimensions , he can see all directions and in all times at once,

"These beings from the 6th dimension, are they the most intelligent in the universe? how close are they to God?"

* they arent close to god at all , they are 6 dimensions under god , god cant visit lower dimensions because of a spectrum reality frequency shift and so he has to send probes (the probe that came to our dimension was named "jesus")

i hope this helps

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
he will ignore you acidhead and crawl back underground.

This is really starting to get so so so so boring.

Still waiting

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by weirdo]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Something doesn't add up, Look into the window and you will see the outside, try to run through it and you'll hit the glass.

What you discribe is a dream where we can see what is out there, we just cant grab it.

I've read pleanty of this info on the net about human encounters with aliens.

Im not disbelieving you, its that I don't trust info from people anymore. 90% are bull#ters when it comes to stories.

What doesn't add up is the fact that they are trying to save us.

I've read two stories on the net, one is saviour, the other is we are enslaved. I will say this if there are two versions, who is right.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
the observer:
"What sort of numbers of reptillians are we talking about? there are approx 6 billion of us today, if the reptillians were more advanced wouldn`t there be more of them?

how do the reptillians live inside these vast caves? I believe that they would not have access to an abundant energy source such as the sun, and so surely there cannot be any vegetation there, and also possibly not enough oxygen.

maybe i am getting all confused, and i apologise for that if I am. But please indulge us a little on your knowledge of the reptillians.

Obviously we humans are ignorant to the 4th dimension except for the buddhists among us. How is then further possible to have a 5th and 6th dimension? Are there beings that are searching for this?

These beings from the 6th dimension, are they the most intelligent in the universe? how close are they to God?"

- i do not have a clue about how many are them, but if you read all what i have writed in this topic you will notice that they have colonized other planets and moons, as far as i can see, that was one way they have to avoid something like "extra population problems"! living in caves, they had "room" problems for sure! altho they are not been "sofocated" by that problem for sure because they have lots of room for sure in other colonies.

- when you think in the caves they live in it, you can't think in a classic" dark,moixture, shadow cave!! they are high evolued remeber?...the caves are huge bheind our imagination, and i assure you they have many many plants there like we have here. why it is so dificult for you to idealize a "artificial world"!?? we have made many tests abut this here, moustly for space programs. do some reasearch on "hidroponics", and artificial energy sorces, and you will notice then even us have already some good tech in that sector!
all we do that( in a small way) with aquariums/ water home tanks for tropical fish). you put there soil, plants and living fish, after that you need solar specter, you go to the shop and by a special lamp for that effect, some filter system, and after that you just need to control the Ph of water. get it?

- how is possible to have so many diferent dimensions,,,i do not have a clue, they do not have "uploaded" to me all the knoledge in the universe.
if there are life forms searching for higher dimensions....i dont have understened very well thatm but for life forms above the 5th dimension is possible to travel to some higher and some lower dimensions. how they do that it's impossible for our tridimensional inteligence to understed.

this question is good,,,but danger at the same time...hummm:

let me just say this for you...as far as i know at least the "good" ones that have "teach me" have knoledge of more then 2000 higher dimensions above the 3rd! so...let just admit ( for this example)that 2067 is the highest one possible,God will not be in that dimension, but he WILL BE the 2067 dimension it self (this is hard to explain....uff). so if you ask if the ones that came from the 6th are the higher ones,the unswer is no!. and how near they are from god....just imagine

just to complement a little more:

talking about our self, and our souls(nothing related to aliens), we are living in a "life weel" of reecarnations, in that huge cycle we life and die in many dierent worlds, and we will going up envolving to higher ones, all the objective is that some day, we can join that energy that we can call God, that is what we can imagine as the absolute perfection, and its quite impossible to imagine/know what can be life in that status,or what can evenctualy exist behind that.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
fox stryker wrotes:
"I've read two stories on the net, one is saviour, the other is we are enslaved. I will say this if there are two versions, who is right. "

have you anytime stop a little to think that bouth theorys can be true at the same time?just try to see this picture...:

- one bad alien class is here in order to control us and finaly enslave us all.

- one good alien class(the ones that have created us) are here trying to inprove our specie.

- one day they bouth notice that a solar anomaly will ocur and they have not time to end they'r taks.

- the bad ones start to run in order they can "have" the maximum things due to they'r objectives, and possible destroying us in that process.

- the good ones start to run a "process" to save us, and help us.

get it? i think the only problem wuth your "confusion" is because maybe you all the time have belived that only one class of aliens are here!, but they exist many!~~

just trying to help you in order to some day you can "decide" what you must belive or not. althou i understend your confusion/frustacion very well friend. and i dont blaime you at all for your decision to not belive nothing. this planet is just in a insane status, and its too easy for some of us to be totaly lost!with no point at all to be guided for!

cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join