It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
hmm, to think I totally overlooked this thread.

kangaxx nice to meet you. you have an interesting theory and perspective on things.

I do have a question about the copper...I wear a copper bracelet for certain reasons (no not the cheap ones that those old people wear for arthritis) and I wonder if somehow copper opens awareness to either the good or the bad aliens..I mean will the copper attract negative entities or both kinds?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Also, Kangaxx, can I ask where you found you username picture and exactly what it is?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Yes I'd like to know also, I have seen it before quite a number of times before you have started to use it.

I think it was on a chupacabra site, but I also may be mistaken.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
kangaxx, hi my name is FoxStriker.

Pardon me for being blunt, but you remind me of a Federation Alien I met once.

I must admit they are nicer through the internet sites than in person.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Fox, can you tell us how you met a Federation Alien?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
heheh!.the "desisformation" start to atack...what they think it was a good point to "grab" me!

i will give a small sintetic unswers to some points:

1- i never sayed anywhere that i am "more special" then all the others!at the "aliens" eyes.

2- i am a "ant" as you.

3- i do not talk for all of the humans, and i never was,but i surely can talk here how they "see" us, what you think or not thnik about that will never transform the way they see us.

4- if i was mad when i write that,,,yes ! a lot! dont forget that i am human too, i am not a "disguised alien"!

5- do you fell bad because some one thinks that we are just so small, and we are a virus here?!,,sure,,,thats because all your lifes some one have teach us that "we " are the top of the evolution, "we" are the best, "we" have reach a high place in the evoloitionary process...and so on. nobody likes to be andled like "small "bugs". but the way we fell andling this, do not change that is a reality ( not for us) but for other civilizations with trilions of centurys of evolution!!

5- some one says:" we are capable of love, and capable of great feats"...sure we are, that's because of that they will chose the ones capable of that,,,but if you say this to me, and you are talking about the normal human history that all the people know just in the past 300 years...you must be joking for sure! just look around of you, and tell me where are all that "beautifull painting" that you see in our race feats!!poiting same real good things, in the medle of "zillions" of daily/massive human actitudes are not enogh to say that " we " are good, and we have the right to be saved!!

6-many of us will die here, abaddoned becuase they don't care....sure! if millions of cows can die daily in all the plannet, agaisnt they'r will, and even with out a clue why we are killing them,,,,why they will must care for all the ones that can't reach the 4rd dimension alife??

7- "we can't be blaimed by our evil acts because its not our fault, we have a reptilian brain that make us do that"! yes we can!! you are forgeting that fact that they have the study of 7 all generations of humans, we just got the "brain" in the 6th one, in the 1,2,3,4,and 5 ( where we have not reptilian brains at all) we have always messed up becuase of our agressive and selfish habits!that "brain" its not the full excuse for our actitudes here,,,dont forget that we still have a lot of "free will", and we are using it in a wrong way!

8- some one says sometihng like: what you have sayed will make me look to YOU in a diferent manner!...lol...omg that one have make me laught a lot here
the fact that i am a "walking library" about aliens and other great vital informations make me in any way a God?...or a Messiah, or a saint!?!?no for sure! i am as "not perfect" as all you are too! if in any time some of you have see me in a "perfect"/saint status its completly wrong and insane. the only diference here its i try to stop every "evil" wish i can have as a human all the time, because i folow a bhuddist philosophy. but that will not transformed me in a "super perfect human" any way.

9- the fact that i know what i know dont make me diferent from all the other humans, i maintain the cababilitie to make mistakes and think in a wrong way. but all what they have teach me i dont "twist" no matter what i think or not about it!

10- "i am special becuase they pick me"! lol...sorry but this one is hylarius too....just aproach a ANTHILL to pick one... when you reach there you will see hundreds of them... now pick one...do you have made anithing special to pick it...no!...that ant is diferent from the others?,,,NO! but you mantain the power to "change it" now that she is under your power. that's my story!i was that ant like many others!

11- small tip: learning the right way to be humble, will aproach you a lot of the "right" vibration"! as far as you can act in a humble way, and accept the !ant! theory, faster you will be near the truth and a salvation.

12- "if they see us like ants, they have lost another one...because this is too arrogant"....(or something like that). well friend,,,i assure you i will pray for your soul! but i assure you too that for them ...if they loose you or not its completly irrelevant for them, in the same way that nobody cares if a white mouse dies in a human laboratory experiment.

ok...i need some rest time now...my fingers are not reptilian at all...lol...and they hurt

worldwatcher: you can use all the copper you want mate
nothing wrong with that!

cya

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I lived in Mexico for a while, I am Spanish/Italian and half my family fled to Mexico during the Spanish Revolution and the Invasion of Italy.

I can tell you this, you well meet people in Mexico that are not really who they are.

But that Federation Alien comment was a sarcastic pun toward kangaxx, it was just a joke, no hard feelings.

All I can say is that I have seen the UFO's with my own eyes and the sun pulsing and im pretty positive I have run into a couple of aliens outside the city, green faraway, grayish up close

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
hmm, to think I totally overlooked this thread.

kangaxx nice to meet you. you have an interesting theory and perspective on things.

I do have a question about the copper...I wear a copper bracelet for certain reasons (no not the cheap ones that those old people wear for arthritis) and I wonder if somehow copper opens awareness to either the good or the bad aliens..I mean will the copper attract negative entities or both kinds?

kangaxx don't forget my question, when your fingers stop hurting please tell me what you know. ty and what did you mean by "sue all the copper I want"

i just want to know does copper attract the bad copper hungry aliens or not. thanks again.

[Edited on 5-18-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
read my post again ...i am not english and i make a lot of mistakes, sue= use!
i have edited already

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
my avatar is a fotograph of a chupacabras, i will not say if it is a hoax or not, because if i will not say nothing, people in silence will/maybe belive in it, if i say it's true a bunch of "agents" will start to say that i am a fraude or samething like that...lol

just for your information:

the "chupacabras" is a alien "pet" from another race that life in the underground, they can be called by "the kimbotes" dot try to understend the word,,,its not understendble at all! thay are like dwarfs, very small, no hair at all. and they have like baby faces" but looking very "old "in the face skin.

they rarely came out but they use 3 types of "pets" to act out side. the chupacabras is one of them, the otehr one...(omg,,,you will kill me..lol) its the "big foot" creatures alike!, and the 3rd,,,i cant tell now.

cya

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangaxx
12- "if they see us like ants, they have lost another one...because this is too arrogant"....(or something like that). well friend,,,i assure you i will pray for your soul! but i assure you too that for them ...if they loose you or not its completly irrelevant for them, in the same way that nobody cares if a white mouse dies in a human laboratory experiment.

LOL ROCK ON!! yeah, they wouldnt care reguardless, is a shame though, they would be missing out.

Am not really worried about it, cause well...I guess that would be another thread alltogether, but thanks for addressing my comment...Great answer! LOL

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
"K",

I'd still like to know more. Don't take my replies or anyone elses anything more than a request for further explaination. Think about it. If what you say is true, then you have basically challanged every bit of human knowledge and information that has ever been compiled since existence as we know it. You hop on this website and drop this information bomb and expect no one to have strong feelings about? Maybe the lanquage barrier is the issue, but it just seems like you are getting a little annoyed at our line of questioning. I still want to hear much more!!!

You say that this year they will begin to show themselves, slowly. We are almost at the midpoint of the year and so far, other than maybe some ufo sightings, no published or documented alien/reptilian sigtings have been comfirmed. How soon can we expect this to happen? When they do begin showing themselves, will they attempt to communicate with us as they have with you or will they just remain content with letting us know they are here?

Do you personally know of anyone else that has had the same experience and share the same knowledge that you do? Can you request them to join this thread of converation?

Have you had any government or other power entities try to keep you from relaying this information in the past?

Keep this going please!!!!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
An interesting topic here�

I finally ended reading it all, it goes getting more and more interesting at the point that the few doubts I had about the veracity of it are now almost vanished.

Great info Kangaxxx, but now I don�t know if I feel real love or I am just feeling it to be marked�. Wouldn�t it be fake and not functional? Are they not going to say something like � hey! This one is thinking in a selfish way as the others! Get it out of here! �? and moreover, isn�t the reptilian fear what is leading people to want to be saved? I�m quite confused�. so I hope I had felt it before reading this all�.

Also seeking the lines here, surprise! I have some questions too!

Any kind of earth life form able to feel love would be saved too?

Yes, we are insignificant ants or less, ugly naked monkeys, then why save us? Are we especial in some way or have some utility or potential or is save us just a love based action?

Well, those are the only ones I can remember right now, keep up the work, maybe you are already saving kind lives!

P.D: Thanks to you I also realized reading the full topic that I can understand Portuguese almost completely whit Spanish as first language!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

heheh!.the "desisformation" start to atack...what they think it was a good point to "grab" me!

I want to make it clear that I am not a disinformationist. In fact I have had alot of run ins with some and quite a few confrontations especially on this site. I will be honest here, somehow I think that it is a possibility that you could have been manipulated perhaps, but still I KNOW you mean good, and have good intentions. Alot of what you say rings true to me the only reason why I would think different is because we have conflicting... peices to the grand puzzle. I hope you understand this. I hope that we can work together to fit the peices missing, so we can put together the puzzle.

some one says sometihng like: what you have sayed will make me look to YOU in a diferent manner!...lol...omg that one have make me laught a lot here the fact that i am a "walking library" about aliens and other great vital informations make me in any way a God?...or a Messiah, or a saint!?!?no for sure! i am as "not perfect" as all you are too! if in any time some of you have see me in a "perfect"/saint status its completly wrong and insane. the only diference here its i try to stop every "evil" wish i can have as a human all the time, because i folow a bhuddist philosophy. but that will not transformed me in a "super perfect human" any way.

I was the one who has said that, but I didn't say it for the reasons you have described.

What I meant was, that you were speaking from a FIRST PERSON VIEW of what the reptilians see humans like. So is it not safe to at least question your validity because of this? Maybe its just because I have gone through alot of confrontations with disinformationists but I just had that thought come to my mind. The walking library thing.... could it be that you STILL don't know the whole truth though? Could it be that you were also given disinformation? I mean, MOST of what you say is true.... the only part I am weary about is the fact that you haven't spoken of a war between the good and the evil factions (correct me if I am wrong here cuz maybe you have).

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I am wondering if anyone has been following this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

more accurately, the article/thread contained within the first post:

www.bushcountry.org...

Kangaxx-
please read the long exchange at the link given above, and if you could explain how your prediction relates, if at all.

sidenote- Kangaxx should be racking up points. I say should because I barely know how points are gained. But I would imagine, given the view count and responses that he is gaining them quickly. Please school me if I am wrong... Mods?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Something tells me that also the mods here are either stuck in their patterns of disinformation or actually work for the government. I could be wrong but thats just my opinion.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Be carefull, the Mods hate when you speak such foul rhetoric about them.

or at least that's how it seems.

I value your insight, I would hate to see them do you E-harm.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
hi Ello
nice to meet you brother.

some things just before i unswer some of your questions:

read well what i sayed in the first post...i say that this is the year where they will show up!?..right? right!... but that is MY best guess...a Shoot!that is the reason i have putt this topic here and not in the ufo/aliens forum sector!. i have no information at all, untill now! i know for sure that they have a project to "shouw up" slowly, untill they see that the "good" conditions are made in order they can land and start conversations. what i know for sure too is. that "shouw up" project can't take more then 3 full years to end! or will start to be too late to make all that is need it to do! the acurate "hi we are here" date i dont know it!, that just depends of the progress of theyr studys and missions. thats why we are talking here in the "predictions" forum!

now Ello...your unswers:
first i am happy because you are the first one that ask me something that i do notl know the unswer at all!
) that is related to the question about the animals!

"why saved us if we are little ants?"- ok...imagine that you are from a old generation of genetic cientists that have created and studyed for 600 years a huge colony of rats in a cave!... you know that some of them are diceased and you are trying to look for a cure...in the process, you discover that a natural event will destroy they'r cave! if you dont do nothing for them,,,they will all die...do you will accept that? the work of generations of your mates?....i hope you have understended

"any kind of life forms able to fell love will be saved?"

thats the big question mate,,i dont know the unswer at all....all i can do its guess!...in the past they have done that. the classic story about the "noe's Ark" its all it remanis from a true story, so i guess.if they have catch a lot of animals that time ..i think they will catch them again... but i cant give you a acurate unswer there!

humm..i think i have unswer your questions ...and i think this information can be usefull for you brother.

cya

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
ok , my questions got totally side stepped because of me not totally believing in you , tho they where valid questions all the same.

your talking about a future and the way you are describing it is like it cant be changed.

the polar shift with happen on xxx date , the bad aliens are going to this on xxx date , the good aliens are going to upset the bad aliens and do this on xxx date..... etc etc

u know that the evil aliens are going to be a bit upset by the fact that the good aliens are going to save the planet and the good people here on earth. why is this commen knowledge? the fact that the bad aliens know the good aliens plan and can counter attack it (but wont??) is totally bonkers. your talking like the future is unchangable and these things will happen when really the future hasnt happened yet so its basically an unknown (unless you want to talk about time travel in which case the evil aliens can go back in time and destroy the world where the good aliens are from before the good aliens arrived there and vice versa it could go on silly forever)

so simple questions this time :-

1. are you saying that these things are a definate future?

2. why cant we have a choice to see if we survive the polar shift instead of the "bad" people of the world getting killed off straight away

3. why are you classing these aliens as good if they have told you their intentions to kill off a good portion of the planet?

4. why have you kept this story all this time without putting it all over the net?

5. how come the aliens choose names from startrek ?

thanks

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ello
An interesting topic here�

I finally ended reading it all, it goes getting more and more interesting at the point that the few doubts I had about the veracity of it are now almost vanished.

Great info Kangaxxx, but now I don�t know if I feel real love or I am just feeling it to be marked�. Wouldn�t it be fake and not functional? Are they not going to say something like � hey! This one is thinking in a selfish way as the others! Get it out of here! �? and moreover, isn�t the reptilian fear what is leading people to want to be saved? I�m quite confused�. so I hope I had felt it before reading this all�.

Also seeking the lines here, surprise! I have some questions too!

Any kind of earth life form able to feel love would be saved too?

Yes, we are insignificant ants or less, ugly naked monkeys, then why save us? Are we especial in some way or have some utility or potential or is save us just a love based action?

Well, those are the only ones I can remember right now, keep up the work, maybe you are already saving kind lives!

Well, just know this.... that love, joy and peace are higher vibrations. And fear and all other associated emotions (what you might call "negative" emotions are low in vibration). If you do have alot of fear or anger chances are you are not vibrating at the vibration that is needed to transcend into the "4rth dimension". The more "happy/joyful/lovey" feelings you get, the higher you start to vibrate. Thus, if you have ever felt TRUE joy, than you have already "loved". True joy feels like a "giddy" feeling, sometimes yo get chills up and down your spine, sometimes not, its generally a "good feeling".

Now, according to "K" if you have reached the vibrational frequency that is needed to feel "love" than you are "saved". Doesn't matter if you have had "thoughts" that aren't necessarily of love, as long as you are FEELING it on a deeper level than just ego, is all that matters.

I think, humans, or perhaps all humanoid intelligent beings all have a siginificant difference with all the other non humanoid type aliens. I have read that the non humanoid types of aliens did not come from the "all is love" plane, thus they cannot feel love. I have read that there are the "low vibrational planes" which are the most physical planes and the "higher vibrational planes" which are the most spiritual planes. The higher the planes, the closer to the God plane you are, because the highest plane is the "source" and the one below that is the "all is love" plane. The ones who have come from the "low vibrational planes" did come from the "source plane" but not from the "all is love" plane. They are the most materialistic, and purely physical, and don't desire to reach oneness with God. The ones who came from the higher planes, are more spiritual, they have a desire to reach oneness with God, and to transcend to higher planes of consciousness.

I think, all if not most humans came from the "All is love" plane.

So right now we are in the 3rd density, or dimension.... to go higher you need to raise your vibrations and to do that you must feel love, and the more you do that the more your vibration rises.

To me, I think Love is just pure unconditional acceptance awareness of "all that is" in Now moments, and it makes you feel like you are closer to God, which in fact you ARE getting closer to God because the higher in vibration you are resonating at the closer you are to the God plane.

I have read the the only reason WHY those that are functioning on higher levels of vibration have not been attuned to be aware of the higher planes is because exactly what I have said before, that we are on a vibrational prison here on earth, and we are limited to only being aware of this 3rd dimension UNLESS you force yourself to ascend which is... no easy task at all.

I could type more about what I beleive is true, but this is Kanglaxx's thread, and I want to stop right now in case our views conflict and I create confusion. I think kanglaxx should create a topic about spirituality so that we could be able to discuss this more freely.

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join