It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku

different treads, same people, same bull#, you have once again proven that you are bad mannered, bad tempered, stuck up and hollow. And you take pleasure in making others look bad.....bad bad bad.... my wild guess is you are all americans?

I know this is going to cost me but...

And my wild guess is you are from some country we have had to bail out at some point (either military or with money).

Come on quit attacking people based on their nationality. I know the rest of the world hates America, blah blah blah. You only hate us until your ass is in the fire then you expect us to come bail you out.

I need a smilie holding up a different finger

[edit on 6/25/2004 by nativeokie]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
because if its not physical its just word of mouth - unless you know other means of suplying proof ?

Some things can only be proven or disproven in due time. It's pointless to waste your energy on these types of things. In the end, you still have nothing but waiting time. I realize you like to argue, but what's the point in this case? You can't disprove his story anymore than he can prove it. Your just spinning your wheels.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Damned

Thats the whole point if you can`t prove something then enter a disscusion don`t treat people as if they are something other than normal people with differant views.It dosn`t matter if you agree or disagree Kangaxx used this thread to post his views and not respond to opposing views.If you can`t take the heat.Plus points mean prizes

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nativeokie

Originally posted by nukunuku

different treads, same people, same bull#, you have once again proven that you are bad mannered, bad tempered, stuck up and hollow. And you take pleasure in making others look bad.....bad bad bad.... my wild guess is you are all americans?

I know this is going to cost me but...

And my wild guess is you are from some country we have had to bail out at some point (either military or with money).

Come on quit attacking people based on their nationality. I know the rest of the world hates America, blah blah blah. You only hate us until your ass is in the fire then you expect us to come bail you out.

I need a smilie holding up a different finger

[edit on 6/25/2004 by nativeokie]

oh im sorry did i hurt your patriotic feelings?

i only expect to be left alone, but with USA on the rampage, that somehow doesnt seem possible. And why are you even replying? I was talking about people that were trying so hard over 36 pages to make kangaxx looks bad as if he is any worse than the rest of us. I only took a wild guess with the nationality, but ill leave it to you to make an arse of yourself if you want.

btw, you say: "hate us until your ass is in the fire then you expect us to come bail you out." Well you set the fires genious, and then your cavalry comes in, rapes the local women, kills the local men and claims its all for democracy. Yeah yeah i know its not true and im a liar and you president isnt, too bad i have relatives in bosnia so you keep your sorry excuses for yourself.

I CHANGED THE LAST LINE BECOUSE I OFFENDED SOME PEOPLE...crybabies

cheers!

[edit on 26-6-2004 by nukunuku]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Well well well its been D-Day plus 1 and still no sign of our favorite portugese pyschic.

Even the reprisals have been very short/pathetic/ugly, but thats what you get for debunking 38 pages of unsupported claims.

I

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Well I am pleased to see the God Kangaxx has found greener pastures at the United Nations. Since I live in New York I could surely go and hang out at the UN and see the Trekkies state their claim there. Although private interest groups really have no appearance standing at the UN unless specifically invited. Maybe my few years there didn't prepare me for this, but does anybody know either which Committee would be dealing with Reptilian Invasion? or for that matter which UN associated agency would draft the report for presentation? Maybe it will be an Agenda item on the UNGA for this year- I keep wondering which country would be brave enough to bring this to the floor. Well now that is a great conspiracy thread in the making.

So after rereading the Kangaxx postings I started writing my own and its just a start but I wanted to know how many disciples I would have if I continued with the full account of my mission to Earth? Please let me know.This is all true, I promise by Toutais and Kangaxx.

Mynaeris in Cyberspace.

Help!

I�m trapped on a third density planet called Earf. If this ever reaches my people back home, please shake my body or do something. Anything! Thanks.

My name is Mynaeris and I am from the fourth density moon ORC243. I have no clue how I got to Earf, but I do know I want to go home. It�s not that I have anything against the planet Earf or its inhabitants, it�s just that watching another planet go through the transition from 3rd to 4th density would be too painful. ORC243 went through the process with all the other moons and satellites of our planet ORC in the galaxy Kxytlkymnl (pronounced kiks-eetil-keeminl). Kxytlkymnl is always written in bold and spoken ever so slightly louder than the other words in the sentence. Kxytlkymnl is actually not just the galaxy that I live in, it is also the Creator of this galaxy itself, in fact this galaxy was named in his honor. ORC is a little south of the planet Ignatz. You may have heard of Ignatz it�s another third density planet like Earf but is more negatively charged, if that were in any way possible, but unlike Earf that has only 8 years left before the Great Harvest, Ignatz still has 52 000 years left. It�s therefore obvious that they are in no rush to get anywhere. I hope that satisfies your curiosity as to exactly where I am from. Earflings feel so compelled to ask extra-terrestrial travelers where they are from, as if this would in anyway explain anything. Or as if it would somehow give coordinates for their telescopes that couldn�t reach the outskirts of the galaxies that we are from. It�s all rather puzzling.

Now as for how I got here on Earf? I am not actually sure? I would love to explain it by saying I was flying in my little spaceship with the bumper sticker that reads �Sic hoc adfixum in obice legere potes, et liberaliter educatus et nimis propinquus ades�, making crop circles on random planets but that�s not how it happened. You know how they say you create your own reality? Well somehow I must have created this rather weird reality myself. One minute I was sitting in lotus position, which we call freefall position, participating in the daily mid-moon meditation, sending love to the universe. I had just reached the state of emptiness, and was letting go of all attachment, when suddenly I kept going. For a second or two I was a little concerned and then curiosity kicked in. So I just let things be as Kxytlkymnl had meant it to be, it was as I started feeling total love for the universe, for all beings of all densities that I suddenly lost focus. The next thing I knew I was sitting in an apartment in New York, with my lingualator 5.435.60, wondering whether I had been thinking bad thoughts again.

to be continued by popular demand or to be discontinued by public stonings.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
For a second or two I was a little concerned and then curiosity kicked in. So I just let things be as Kxytlkymnl had meant it to be, it was as I started feeling total love for the universe, for all beings of all densities that I suddenly lost focus.
to be continued by popular demand or to be discontinued by public stonings.

Well I think you should continue but first you have to remember to always bold Kxytlkymnl and to include more gross spelling and punctuation errors.

Plus were gonna need some followers.

i GUESSS i VOLUNETEER to be ONE of YOUR followers......................................................and TYPE like THIS for the REMAINDER of the GLORIOUS journey..............and ATTACk anyone who ASKS you politely for PROOF.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
Damned

Thats the whole point if you can`t prove something then enter a disscusion don`t treat people as if they are something other than normal people with differant views.It dosn`t matter if you agree or disagree Kangaxx used this thread to post his views and not respond to opposing views.If you can`t take the heat.Plus points mean prizes

From my perspective, it didn't appear that he wanted to enter a debate. He just wanted to tell what he (may) believe, himself. I never got the feeling that he was trying to convince anyone of anything. Did you? To me, this is the same as any of the abduction posts. I may not believe them, but the story is interesting. No one debates abduction stories, or they shouldn't. You take it with a grain of salt. To debate such a story is stupid.
It really just makes you look like haters.

Some of us were rather enjoying this story, regardless of whether it has any truth or not. I know I was. Thanks for being pricks and ruining it.

BTW Agent47, that's gotta be the worst avatar I've ever seen. I mean Tom Cruise? How freaking cheesy is that? One can only assume that he's your idol, or something?

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Damned]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Damned

I suggest you take a psychology course and then re read Kangaxx post before calling people male genitalia.If you enjoyed it some much go and research the net you will find plenty more stories on this much disgused topic.And may l remind you this is a discussion board which allows all types of view points if your upset that Kangaxx was to unsure of the topic to carry on the discussion then take it up with him.There has not been anything writting that justifies the way Kangaxx has left.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damned
BTW Agent47, that's gotta be the worst avatar I've ever seen. I mean Tom Cruise? How freaking cheesy is that? One can only assume that he's your idol, or something?

And you call us haters? Go get probed.

If you had read the thread you would have seen we had politely engaged Kangaxx but then he decided to give us the run around and refuse to answer questions directly.

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well, I finally got to the end of this. Ok...yes he was only making a prediction but, it seems as though he was basing some of it on factual things. When he was asked what I believe were some valid, intellegent questions, he pushes the ignore(or does he?) on them.

I understand that everyone dosen't always agree, but to push ignore on someone that asks legit questions? I would think that he should expect to be questioned on some of it.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damned

From my perspective, it didn't appear that he wanted to enter a debate. He just wanted to tell what he (may) believe, himself. I never got the feeling that he was trying to convince anyone of anything. Did you? To me, this is the same as any of the abduction posts. I may not believe them, but the story is interesting. No one debates abduction stories, or they shouldn't. You take it with a grain of salt. To debate such a story is stupid.
It really just makes you look like haters.

Some of us were rather enjoying this story, regardless of whether it has any truth or not. I know I was. Thanks for being pricks and ruining it.

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Damned]

I hate to continue what is obviously a mindless debate, however being a woman, we like having the last word. (1) Kangaxx never predicted anything, in his first postings he actually stated that he didn't want his posting to be moved to another topic like "Aliens and UFOs", which is where it belonged. It was supposedly all about his abductions and what they told him; (2) As time went by he tried to convince everybody that his avatar was of a real ET pet, which turned out to be a model in an amusement park, talk about being deceitful and cheesy; (3) he stated he had been abducted twice from my recollection and somehow this was enough to make all extra terrestrials feel that he was prime material to make him their earthly confidante? How gullible are you? (4) Damned: you have been a member since the 3rd of June this year and yet you feel the need to be abusive? Most people sort of ease into things as a common courtesy to the natives; (5) For someone without an avatar you sure do throw stones, and by the way Agent47 I think its a great avatar for the debate tourney. Good luck. (6) returning to the God Kangaxx, formerly known as illiterate, what started as a story about abductions became Messianic lectures on the true history of Buddha and Jesus and their teachings. Over and above this he misquoted them.

I am not angry at Kangaxx, however I don't believe his experience here has not been good for him psychologically. Not because we were rude to him, but because his grip on reality is fragile at best, whenever he was asked decent questions that he found impossible to get a plausible answer for, he would break down and accuse people of attacking him. At the end he threw himself into delusions of martyrdom where the reptoids were stoning him.

Namaste

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Mynaeris]

JAK

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Damned,

In answer to your question "... what's the point in this case?" Allow me to direct you to, (and quote from), a previous posting initially addressed to Spain:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
JAK posted on 22/6/04 at 01:04 AM Post Number: 612211 (post id: 632905)

'Secondly you pose the question, "So why do you want proof... "

Spain this post was, as you can see, initially posted under Predictions. Now untill said date passes, none of us can know the truth - or 'proof' - of what Kangaxx suggests. Surely you must accredit us with the intellect to conclude this ourselves.

What then is the 'proof' we have asked for?

If you take a look at the many, many posts in this thread you will notice that although originally posted was a prediction, the nature of this thread was then changed by Kangaxx himself when he started including claims that he 'knew' certain things. To assert a claim as a known truth is a strong statement, and in doing so a person inevitably opens himself to questioning.

It is here where the requirement of 'proof' some have been asking for stems from.'

None of those asking probing questions here were 'spinning our wheels' and I do not necessarily believe that enquiries posed here were only set to 'disprove his story', as your post alludes.

Discrepancies in his story were pointed out and more questions asked. It would seem that any hostility was a response borne through the frustration that some felt toward the tactic of their considered and relevant questions being ignored. A reaction that, although undesirable I'm sure many can understand, and in reply to a tactic which I would presume most unwelcome on a forum whose motto is Deny Ignorance.

Jack

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Thanks for being pricks and ruining it.

no problem . glad to be of service , another delusioned wannabe down the drain

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Mynaeris.

We may have a problem that l too like to have the last say.Unfortunately this usually means l end up talking utter crap
.Nice to have a womens angle on threads.Keep up the intelligant posts.Sure we will enjoy some banging of heads in future

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I just hopped online and saw that K-dogg was leaving for good....AGAIN!

Well, I guess that is that huh? The saga of Kangaxx's endeavor to save us humans has come to an end. It was fun while it lasted (all 2 freaking months!!!) but all good things must end.

Or will it........

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
For all of those who feel the loss of Kangaxx's leaving, by checking his miniprofile you will see he was on ATS 5 minutes ago. I think he will probably change his avatar, his signature and try to live down this embarassment. Or that is what anybody else would do, The reptoids might have given him alternate advise though.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Not to be insulting or anything, but unless his poor english was a hoax (which I am not convinced it wasn't) it should be easy to spot him even if he changes his name and avatar.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
He did the same thing last time.he said farwell but his profile was still showing that he was checking up on us.This is just part of the game that he has planned.I`d bet $200 he still u2u people that have proved to him worthy of his attention.I must now go and wipe my eyes the thought of being left out is to much

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
lmao@Acidhead never did get his jacket size

<< 36  37  38    40 >>

join