It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangaxx
mynaeris:

jsut because you do not agree, that doesen't give you the right to state that "i am clearly buiding a messianic mind" here,

just because you have some "weird negativitie" about this topic or me , that doesen't give you the right to blaime about all the other people that are interested in hear my opinions about whatever.

next time you decided to state so surely that what i sayed about buddhism or christ was "just read it in a book", do some research first and save yourself of giving to us a complete image of you, based in ignorance!

just because your oknly related knoledge about this, cames from a book, that dosen't means that all the other poeple have exactly the same short knoledge about the subject as you!

think in this chinese "thninking", i see it in a topic and i think it is very good:

"even a broken clock is right 2 times a day!"

now, and to finish--- ai will tell you the golden rule of buddhism, maybe he can awake you in order you can improved yourself:

" Do to others, what you like that others do to you"!

think in that next time you decide to lie and bash some one in a injustified manner, maybe when some other guy do that for you, you will feel how bad it is!...o btw, i will "blessed" you in my igoring list!...unfortunely this is the only way to try to read the topic in a "straitght" way, in order to avoid the "dark cloud" that is floating!

cya and thx for your "observations".

[edit on 23-6-2004 by kangaxx]

This has to be without a doubt the most inane response to any posting I have ever read. Firstly, when someone whose only claim to fame thus far has been "being abducted by aliens" starts sprouting about religion,and people listen then I am afraid. Still to be honest so far Kangaxx has made no predictions, so there is no point to his thread being under "Predictions", it seems more suited to either "Conspiracies in Religion" or "UFO's and Aliens. On both those threads he would last 5 minutes as he has no proof nor any real insight other than that which has been posted on 357 947 websites before.

Secondly, when he says he didn't acquire this knowledge about Jesus and Buddha from a book, and therefore , based in ignorance!
just because your oknly related knoledge about this, cames from a book, that dosen't means that all the other poeple have exactly the same short knoledge about the subject as you! " - talk about Messianic, he also has Jesus and Buddha tell him things?? equally scary!

As for the psuedo Buddha quotes... guess Buddha never realised that he would be given credit for the Golden Rule - "Do unto others, as you would have done unto you" - Its not Buddha. I am a Buddhist and was raised in a Chistian home and never does that quote appear in any Buddhist or Christian writings.

You accuse me of lying? Where? Prove one lie I told? You are suffering from some serious delusions of grandeur, I have offended the online God, Kangaxx. Kangaxx, here is something you might consider in your future postings - if an area is not of your expertise don't take it on. Speak about the things you know.

Never let your pregnant pause give birth to outbursts of total ignorance.

Namaste

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   

so i think its time to send a u2u to the admin about you too, and hit the ignore function on your name! all the people can have a personal idea about this, but that dosen't give you for sure a "freelicense" to be rude and stupid to people that never have tryed to be harmfull for you in any way! i wish you learn soon some good manners, and show more respect in a public forum like this one in a close future. goog bye!

Once again we have a user who constantly complains about people questioning his claims but then again lies time and time again about whether he is leaving or his "mission is done". This is one huge double standard and anyone can see it. We have kangaxx abusing the good will of the moderators and anyone who feels entitled to one iota of fact getting punished for asking questions.

This thread should be locked for all of its lies/contradictions/double standards.

Even past kangaxx we have people like Mystic7 and the river godess violently attacking and threatening people and not once have they been brought to the carpet on the rules.

This blatant disregard for the truth and rules disgusts me.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Agent47,

first of all, good for you, for stepping up and standing tall on your thoughts and concerns with this thread.

If you look way back at the beginning of this, I too said it was junk.

anyway, I'm not taking Kangaxx side, but I didn't see a date that he said he would be leaving us, he just said soon, that could be 2,3 even four months... just a thought.

good luck and keep on givin' em hell.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
first of all, good for you, for stepping up and standing tall on your thoughts and concerns with this thread.

If you look way back at the beginning of this, I too said it was junk.

good luck and keep on givin' em hell.

Yes I did notice that elevate and you deserve a
as well for telling them it was junk.

This thread is full of contradictions and lies but forbid any of us say that in the open and subject ourselves to vicous attacks from Kangaxx supporters.

The Seismic Event thread got shut down for this same behavior and I really want to know why none of these people are held accountable.

I want to know right now why Kangaxx hasnt left if his mission is complete like he stated a month and 20 pages ago

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Nope I concur with Agent 47, Kangaxx the first time his story fell apart posted the following:

quote: Originally posted by kangaxx

I will not post nothing more, and I will not unswer more questions, althou I will be �lurking� here because this site is great, and we can reach many good information, and information is always �never too much�! especially for all the ones that can �see�!
Farewell my human brothers, I wish you the best for all with out any exeption!

Kangaxx

But he never left, nor did he ever substantiate his claims, even when he was caught out on his avatar being a fraud. Kangaxx has made this thread his words of wisdom thread, with but one or two disciples.

As for him ignoring me? Its another one of God's great blessings. His hysterical rantings are becoming monotonous.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ya know, there are a few types of people who feel they can say what they want with no consequenses, no one to be held responsible to, and no need to prove anything. Kings, Dictators, Emporers, gods, and insane people.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
aww leave him alone , i have never laughed so much since i joined this thread
see it as a window to what people locked in a room with too much internet (erm i have been working at home today - thats my excuse) get up to and the way it moulds their reality

well , anyway , threads totally gone down the #ter now , its basically ww3

come on kanga , open another one about lockness monster and how you befriended him or something

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   

-i am not absolute sure about what events you are refering to date, but in later posts i have sayed that soon i will post at least the possible acurate data time for the prolems that will happen between 2012-2017.
as soon as i ca i will post that, at least to complete the message.

Another promise from a month ago and another lie

Kangaxx has provided no absolute dates and no one has said that they received any from him.

How much longer is he going to be allowed to lie again and again and not be punished.

How long are his followers going to be allowed to verbally attack us without repercussion.

When is kangaxx going to provide any dates/facts like he has promised multiple times

When is the message going to be completeed

The answer is never. Because this is all junk and shouldnt even exist for as long as it has.

[edit on 24-6-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
About 15 pages ago I posted in response to some folks attacking Kanga for his grammar skills. That was ALL I was concerned about.

I want it CLEAR that I have NO PROBLEM with anybody debating his assertions, proclomations, predictions or stated factoids, in a MATURE and courteous manner.

There is NO protection from opposing points of view implied. This forum is NO ONE'S personal rant forum. If you post theories/beliefs/predictions/factoids be prepared to back them up with factual evidence and or credible argument or take what you have coming.

"What you have coming" does NOT include insults or personal attacks. Attack the issues NEVER the member.

m...

[edit on 6-24-2004 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Wow, I go away for a while and come back and this post is still going?? I have caught up with the reading and can't beleave the drama. This is better than TV.
I won't bother to ask questions since it seems pointless. I am sure I'm in the ignore club, since I thought his avatar was fake. Hay, can I have a T-shirt too.
But seriously though this thread should be closed or maybe the Mods are having a joke on us?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think this thing keeps goin cause all of us ignorees have formed a special bond and we all know that when times are rough and scary we can always come back here for a little pick me up.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
About 15 pages ago I posted in response to some folks attacking Kanga for his grammar skills. That was ALL I was concerned about.

Im sorry I didnt clarify my goal and I didnt mean to suggest admin was protecting kangaxx from having to defend his prediction.

I think Myself and the rest of the Ignored will be able to follow your mature and reasonable guidlines.

All the same however the burden of proof has fallen on us and we have proven that Kangaxx has broken promises and lied. I think he should be proded for answers or suggested to answer the growing pile of facts/questions.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Kangaxx

Hope you watched the football tonight and learned that no matter what the contest no matter what the outcome that at the end you are man and intelligent enough to enjoy the contest and shake hands after.Stop ignoring people for there views and comments enjoy the competition don`t take it personal were disagree with your views and have the right to challenge them if you don`t like it quit ignoring and walk away weak in the knowledge that what ever you believe us humans will never roll over and be controlled now walk away or be a man and step up to the microphone.

Agent47

He responded to coming back that he had changed his mind
Think when he posted that he wanted to test how many people would keep asking.He couldn`t resist responding.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I was just wondering, why with the gazillion points that Kangaxx has run up in the least factual thread on ATS, why he still can't afford to buy a clue? How many points do you need for that???

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
please....ATS stuff and all the members, don't bother anymore, all i wish here was to make a prediction(that i belive, even if it will not happen exatly this year), and i was running a small kind of test, althou no lies was used in it.and due to members questions i have explained why i make it, and what have happend to me as a abductee. i am a Buddhist, and i do not pactuate at all in any kind of "state of war"!
so i will leave. the mission is over. but we are analizyng yet all what had been writed here from the start.
now i understend why some people that cames here trying to share they'r experiences, post them in a so "timid" way, because with so many evilness, and so many people arround here, interested in purely "block" the information, they can 't be too direct or they will be almoust "stoned to death" as many people have done here.
i wish to thx to all your time in my knoledge and in my experience.
and i continue to thx too, to all the "evil" people that have trated me worst then a dog!, because as i stated before, they'r stupid acusations, and obvious hate, just proof very well what i , and many other people in this world, have stated before related to "mind control", and personal vibrations.
althou the test must be stoped, we want peace, and that topic have reached a impressionant stage of hate.althou we know already what we wish to know=even the public internet was totaly poisoned.
for all the people interested in hear me , i am sorry, but i think that now it is very clear, that "you have to thx" to all that guys that have started a war against me, with out any kind of proofs at all. just go read the all topic, and you will just see that.
i have chosed this site, because after i read it for some time, it looks to me a good place where all the people can share and debate what normaly we call as "weird events", and because it is very clear that in a kind of a site like this one, where ALL the types of information cames here, tons of desifo agents will be lurking here.so, some one bringing true information will be "killed" at sight! that was good to the test objective.
for the ones with brains, analize the evolution of this topic, and "measure" very well how they have acted, what "trycks" they have tryed, and how evil they was to some one that folows a path of love, trying to inform people about "alien knoledge"!
altou i do not blaime them, they do not have a clue of what they are doing at all, they do not have a clue that they are helping the "evil" to "blow up" this planet , after all this, maybe you now can understend better my signature!
please mods, now you can lock this topic. as "wiliam one sac " and i have talked some time ago! to all the moderators that have camed here trying to putt some order in this topic, i am trully thankfull.
for me i will back to my secretive internet group, were almoust 24000 people realy share and analyze this subjects with out desinfo vultures around, just to informe you that we are preparing a document with undreds of solid proofs to give to the united nations, in fact the UN have asked to the world to be informed about solid UFO activities, sure it can be useless...who knows?, but at the least, and untill "the aliens" decide to came here and "putt order" in this poisoned civilization, it is the best we can do.yes proofs exist, but that i assure you that the voltures will not putt they'r hands on it!, they are not in the internet, they are not in books,they are not in computers,they are not in our houses, theyre are in a place where they can't reach it...!! and when it is complete, it will be delivered in hands to the United Nations, if so, and after fully analized, they will can tell to the world, at least that they exist.they have that power, one copy for each member country will be prepared too,(i wish to be a fly just to see the face of the USA representative...IMAO)much more is been prepering by our group, but that it is clear that we can't explain, because if it was knowed at the moment, certain parts of our project will be in extremly danger, we have people helping us from many especific places that you usualy see topics related to them. and that ones are our best "wepons" in this project.assuming this in public will make them realy crazy!...lol, because they do not have a clue about "who are we", or where we meet, and so on.
yes, it is very bad that we must work like rats in a cave, and it's realy very sad that we can't count on our human brothers to help in this.i was instructed to post my experience and some truths, in order we can analyze how the "influence" was going, and untill where we evenctualy can count on our human brothers or not, it is quite obvious that it is impossible, and i sorrow for the good ones amoung you all that have the right to know what is happening, and must be in the ingnorance untill the events start to run.
this was a test where i was chosen, no lies was used, and i will miss you, it was too much time with you every day

my avatar was chosed by a very good reason,and as i sayed, it was a briliant trap to the "vultures", they have tryed hard to make me speak about the true truth about it, but thx God they have used "the cave"...IMAO. do a inteligent and serious research, and it will can lead you to a very good proof of what a conspiracy is .it is extremly easy to trace it just using the internet in a whise way.i can't say more, or the "flaws" on the conspiracy will be corrected in minutes.

Be with God, and let the light of love enter in you, never it is too late.
and act to others as you wish that others act towerds you!

Therivergodess: a very special kiss to you...you are...special

Farewell

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Again Kagaxx solong fairwell and glad to have been of service.Can`t wait to hear about your cult friends being laughed out of the U.N.
you sick F**k.

Why if you are leaving are you still on ATS or are you hoping we will beg you to stay.

Are it was worth the warning.

[edit on 24-6-2004 by weirdo]

[edit on 24-6-2004 by weirdo]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I just read Kangaxx's "last message" and the only conclusion is that he has a mental ailment. I apologise for any harm he felt I inflicted upon his fragile sense of reality. Anybody with any human insight would immediately identify the fact that he views himself as both the chosen and a martyr for the cause. He speaks about the vast amount of proof that he and his group will present to the United Nations. Proof that he at no point could bring to the table on ATS. I hate to be the one to burst his bubble but the UN has no agenda item in any of their committees or in the general assembly that would be dealing with a Reptilian overthrow of world governance. To get an item like Aliens and UFOs on the agenda at the United Nations you would have to at least convince one government to admit to the existence of either. I was totally shocked at Kangaxx's total vindictiveness and blatant attack on America in this last posting. I , and I am sure many others, send all our love and light to Kangaxx in what appears to be a personal crisis for him. Its rather sad how many people online find an outlet to what is obviously a mental disorder on the internet.

To the moderators I am sure you saw the wheels turning and I respect you for humoring him.

Namaste

[edit on 24-6-2004 by Mynaeris]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   

please....ATS stuff and all the members, don't bother anymore

5,000 ATS points says he was pressed to either present evidence or shut up and he picked the former.

Lets all have a huge From all of those on the ignore list in celebration of the end!

Good bye and good luck Kangaxx with that UN business.

Now I think this thread should die out as it should have months ago, but not before a final wave of attacks from the other members of the Kangaxx group.

I expect to see ONE that GOES like THIS and some others acting as if we had crucified christ.

I was prepared to listen if he had just answered politely and efficiently and not deemed us all scandlemongers and disinfo agents.

[edit on 24-6-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Kanagaxx I wish you well and I am very sorry that you have to leave, I would like to thank you for all the info that you gave to us and if you need any help in something, do not hesitate and just let me know, good luck friend.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
to the revolution!

different treads, same people, same bull#, you have once again proven that you are bad mannered, bad tempered, stuck up and hollow. And you take pleasure in making others look bad.....bad bad bad.... my wild guess is you are all americans?

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40 >>

join