It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Redundancy SHOULD be avoided.

I can sure tell school is out in the USA for the summer! Time for me to plan some camping trips.

[edit on 22-6-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

My apologies, next time I think of a question that *YOU* find redundent please stop me before I waste my time. I am just trying to 'get' some of this thread.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Lady...can you explain why have you unswered that to RIver?!
maybe im wrong, but she is not talking to you!..i think!

as far as i see(if i have understended well what she wrotes, she is refering to some one that have asked something about my avatar, im nor sure , but i think it was that!

JAK

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Moranity1 and Lady Orchid,

I noticed in your posts you have both asked similar questions -

Moranity1 posted on 22-6-2004 at 03:24 AM Post Number: 613140 (post id: 633834)
'... and how do the "good" aliens expect people to accept the destruction of humanity, or most of it?'

Lady Orchid posted on 22-6-2004 at 12:12 PM Post Number: 614245 (post id: 634939)
'If this dimentional thing is going to happen, and those able to love universally are saved, are the 'good' alien faction going to erase our minds from the horror of all these people dying? Because if you truly love everyone and everything it would break your heart to see all the destruction, wouldn't it?'

Both are very valid points, were your perspective one that ascribed humanity with the quality of compassion. An admirable view and one that I would suggest you both suscribe to by initially posting such a question.

In reference to these points it has beeen said that the answer given by Kangaxx is that of the 'Good' aliens don't actually care. An incredible statement for one who has previously mentioned that he enjoys the study of psychology. Surely even the most basic of insights into that subject would elucidate as indubitable that such a trauma - the understanding that the majority of your race has been wiped out, inevitably including some who would have been close family - would have an overshadowing and unprecedented detrimental effect on the psyche of all who survived such a 'cleansing'. Therefore a concern you would have thought such an advanced alien race would understand and cater for, rather than just dismiss.

To further my point I could offer to support Kangaxx agrument with the following:

It could be suggested here that the resulting psychological wounds that such an event would no doubt cause are a necessary evil. A good analogy might be that of a soldier of old having to endure the pain of amputation on the battlefield so that infection did not set in and lead eventually to death.

I freely offer this explanation because that mine is the initial mentioning of it, any attempt to use it in justification of the point becomes completely invalid. Any such analogy, any explanation to either of you has not been forthcoming, and I believe I can explain why this is.

As I have said, such a viewpoint - one which incidentally should be commended - would only be ascribed by one who percieves mankind as inherently compassionate. A viewpoint that, through his own words, it can be demonstrated kangaxx does not suscribe to -

kangaxx post page 2 posted on 17-5-2004 at 07:14 AM Post Number: 534849 (post id: 555543)
'each time you have suffered,cryed,or be sad...do you have realized very well why?!? try to analyze that and you will reach a normal simple idea; each time you suffer,its because YOU have lost something you like,you have lost something you think you need,you have suffered pain in YOUR boddy...and so on...always you will see that YOU is the central victim...that is pure selfishness.'

Kangaxx posted on 18-5-2004 at 07:03 AM Post Number: 537080 (post id: 557774)
'5- some one says:" we are capable of love, and capable of great feats"...sure we are, that's because of that they will chose the ones capable of that,,,but if you say this to me, and you are talking about the normal human history that all the people know just in the past 300 years...you must be joking for sure!'

The above posts are full, complete and unaltered quotes directly from Kangaxx own hand with all the information required for you to go and find the posts if you would like; and as published as such I CANNOT be accused here of 'twisting' anyones words. I have posted my replies to these on www.abovetopsecret.com... should you be interested.

Note: The above- '... should you be interested.' You are not required to read them, I only suggest you do that you might get further undestanding of the points in question. The choice is yours.

(I know that the above 'Note' obvious to the vast majority, but you never know how a helpful suggestion may be percieved by others. Some could even interpret the offer of further points in reference to the subject as 'whining'; hence this bloated disclaimer!)

I hope this has helped clarify the questions posed by the both of you.

[Section removed due to the following posting by theRiverGoddess - and with my apologies to her]

[edit on 23-6-2004 by JAK]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyOrchid

Redundancy SHOULD be avoided.

I can sure tell school is out in the USA for the summer! Time for me to plan some camping trips.

[edit on 22-6-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

My apologies, next time I think of a question that *YOU* find redundent please stop me before I waste my time. I am just trying to 'get' some of this thread.

Whoa Whoa!! hang on here!....
(I have not even read the OHTER posts, wich I normaly do)
I came on THIS THREAD and saw Lady Orchid quoting me.......and am very unsetteled by this......(never one time saying ANYTHING to her)
No, not ONE time have I seen anything redundant by you....no way!

I was not even speaking to you hun...your posts have been very insightfull!....I was NOT in any way refering to YOU in my typing.....(YES now I am, but I was NOT previously).......I was speaking to another person who was trying to get OTHER people to ask Kangaxx about his Avavtar...they were saying "ask him about his avavtar"......but THAT was covered a long time back in this thread, HENCE my calling them REDUNDANT.
I was in NO WAY speaking to you.......and I am so sorry that you even thought I was talking to you.............

The reason I said that ~school was out~ was BECAUSE....the numbers of people who are being VERY NASTY to Kangaxx seam to be posting things at a rate that has INCREASED in the last couple of weeks. Nothing more....nothing personal to you.......
2 weeks ago, American schools got OUT for the summer....and it LOOKS like the school kids are NOW harassing Kangaxx on this thread, for lack of BETTER things to do......

I never GO BACK and erase the things I have written.......I only go back and fix my BAD spelling...........UNLIKE mrAgent47 who erases 'whatever' he wants noone to read......I allow ALL people to read WHATEVER I have written, even in the case of feeling like I wish I could ERASE what I said............I am a person who stands by the things they say, and am willing to take the flack for the things they say that that COULD be erased.

Sometimes I make mistakes..but I am at least HONEST about it.
I do not go back and edit things out so folks CAN NO LONGER SEE the nasty things that I might regret writing in the first place.
I let the 'regretfull things' REMAIN.....and
I come back , APAOLOGISE, and let people SEE what I am apologising for in the 1st place. No secrets.
I am NOT hiding anything .......(not like Agent47) I could deny things....but I think that is not an HONEST way to attempt to comunicate with others...(deny ignorance?)
the only reason I edit my posts is I am a terrible speller.....I never go back and make it all completely DISAPPEAR ..........I am willing to stand by the things that I type.
I leave my posts up....and take the flack like a grown up.
I DO NOT HIDE behind editing......( I only fix bad spelling)

Thanks Kangaxx for sticking up for me, you obviously could tell i wasnt speaking to her.........

I might say more, except I have not even caught UP on the thread yet.

[edit on 23-6-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
thx to confirm river

as i was thinked, lady must have misunderstooded something wrong!
yes, i agree with you, lady's posts are always very good indeed, that is why i was so surprised with this

cya mates

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Still going. This thread is still going strong - wow. I now have a question - why does Christianity teach against Buddism?

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
good friend...can you please do the same question ,,,but in another words, or in a more possible complete form?...i am sorry but i can't understend the full meaning!

i will be trully thankfull for that!

cya

[edit on 23-6-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Christianity generally teaches that Buddism and other beliefs are not good. What are your thoughts on this? Do Buddists believe in Christ's message?

I am very interested in learning what you know.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
kangaxx, TRG-
Once again I'm sorry. But this is a long thread and quoting might helps us new people know who you are talking to. (I got my bristles up because I worked hard on the questions and tried to phrase them correctly.)

JAK- Thank you too! That clarifies things.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Lady Orchid,

What you are going to have to realize is that if you ask a specific question to Kangaxx that requires a non general answer, then you will most likely not get what you are looking for. Further more, you will most likely come off as insulting in his eyes (which of course won't be your intentions) and then he will just stop answering you altogether. But good luck!

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   

.UNLIKE mrAgent47 who erases 'whatever' he wants noone to read.....

I am NOT hiding anything .......(not like Agent47)

Id ask you for the benefit of the thread to discontinue your venomous assaults. Continue that type of behavior and there shall be consequences. I simply asked you earlier to stop this same behavior and you resort to attacking my character.

Yes I edit my statements because Id rather turn the other cheek than let it all hang out. I edit out of respect the same concept you havent shown me in this thread.

What exactly am I hiding by the way?

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Therivergoddess

There are more countries in this world than America.And l am over thirty
Thanxs very much.And l have not been rude to the Kangaxx and if l was it`s for him to address and not you this is a disscussion board and whilst l believe threats and personnel insults should be kept away there is still room for sarcasim (still can`t spell that) anything that Kangaxx dosn`t like is up to him to address if he chooses to ignore then that is his wish not your sign to answer for him.Please continue to add opinions and theories and stop defending someone who is capable of defending himself.I just realised l should be a Mod

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
kangaxx wrote:

sure, they have the right to ask, and i have the right to react to what they ask, if the questions from a single guy will be always , "debunk/you'r a hoax/ just see the 10000 flaws i found/twist words and quotes/etc..

be honest with people , the reason why you do not answer the "asking for proof" questions is because YOU DONT HAVE ANY PROOF!!

be a man , own up to it , we already know it and we will respect you more once you admit it

logic :- you can't wait to tell people the next instalment of your story about anything that cannot be validated - if you had proof of any of it - it would be shoved in our faces already by now.

this sites moto is deny ignorance - NOT DENY PROOF , why are you getting the 2 confused ?

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The purpose to all this is to resolve hypocrisy. The prison bars are made up of a belief in loss. The belief in loss is perpetuated by accusations. Accusations sells loss and perpetuates the salve market as we know it, as such. No accusations no hypocrisy no loss no Matrix. This is as simple as I can state it. There is NO such thing as loss. What is left is Mana-Festation.

Blessings !

[edit on 23-6-2004 by HeGoesB4Me]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Godservent wrotes:

"Christianity generally teaches that Buddism and other beliefs are not good. What are your thoughts on this? Do Buddists believe in Christ's message?

I am very interested in learning what you know. "

hi dear friend,
first thx to rewrite the question again
but sometimes certain simple phrase construtions makes me confused because i am not used to real "livetalked" in english,but now i fully understend
thx.

you say that christianity teaches against buddhism as other beliefs. ok lets start to analyze that:

- i was born in a christian family, i was baptized, i have studing the bible in the "church school" for 3 years, and in that experience never a single priest have teach me that!, can be possible that you are trying to say that "the church"�teach us to not belive in other religions different from Christianity!?
in the case that you have a good knoledge about the Bibble, (and i belive you have, mine is too pour, i just read it all once; in the "school" we just read selected parts) can you point me a place there were we can read that!?

the first thing that you need to understend is that buddhism is not a religion! buddhists dont worship a God. Buddhists don't worship Budda. buddhists "venerate"/ a kind of worship", the message inside Budda words/writings.
it is clear that we build altars with Budda statues, and temples, but when we go there praying and putting Incense/rice/flowers/etc. we are doing that to show to God how thankfull we are for he had "inspired"/enlightned Budda, in order he have teached us.
doing that in the temples we are prysing God and our souls , showing that we are very happy to be in a Good path. and thank him to alow us to have this existence.
the presence of Budda statues have the propose too, to makes us remeber how "small" we are. i think that all the pics or statues you know about Budda was like the classic "fat guy" seat it in the Lotus position. but Budda never was Fat! he was in fact extremly thin.
he are represented that way, because the statues does not real represent him , but they are trying to represent his wisdom and amount of knoledge. if you do a little surch about "Buddas", you will see that we have hundreds of a possible diferent Budda statues, but they are trying to represent especific Budda teachings, it is similar to the hundreds of antique religious paintings that exist in the world where each of them represents a especific part or event of the Bibble.for exemple, if you see a temple with a Budda image called like "the Budda of compassion", or the Buddha of war", that means the statues are trying to represent the "Budda teachings" about war and compassion.the diferent Buddas are not like diferent Gods, as many people think.
Buddhism not teaches nothing against other religions, in fact we are instructed to belive that what is important to a human, is to "have a belive"! no matter what belive is, a "belive" is important . we love and belive in Crhist, and no Buddhist in this world will denyal Christ teachings about love.(just resuming). in Buddhism , "special people" like Christ have the name of "Avatars".
just note that i am trying to explain to you the basics of what Buddhism is,or thinks about that. all that i have sayed have a much more complex teachings and explanations behind them. and are a little bit diferent from buddhist school to buddhist school, there are arround 16-18 diferent buddhist schools at the present time.

now, in your question if we try to answer it, we will be forced to enter in a "hot" debate, because for me, one thing it was what Christ have teach us, and another diferent thing it is what the "church" after Chrtist have "twisted" in order that they can have full power of control in the biggest amount of people possible. but that will be a completly diferent "religious" debate ,that i am trying to avoid.

P.S.- certain Buddhist very important monasterys, have manuscripts with Christ teachings!, acording to same manuscrits, Christ have make a great travel in many thiferent places of the world, where he have been, the human coltures of that time had "stored" his teachings.,
just had remebered that you can evenctualy see this with some interest
)
cheers friend

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This has to be the weirdest thread on ATS. Firstly, its in the wrong section and should have been moved to the Aliens and UFOs section a long long time ago. Secondly, Kangaxx has long shown that he is building some internal Messianic mindset. And for some reason or other people are buying into this to the extent where he is being asked about Christianity versus Buddhism. All we can establish is that he read something about the lost years of Christ, many books out there on the topic, however being an "alien abductee" does not make you an expert in all areas.

I don't mean to be rude, Kangaxx but you are milking this thread beyond death. Know that no matter how well bred a horse is, it will never win a race if its dead.

Namaste

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
This has to be the weirdest thread on ATS.

Beautiful thoughts but you have just bought yourself a one way ticket to Kangaxxs ignore list.

Myself and the others are making shirts right now if you want to join us.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Being on Kangaxx's ignore list is a bit like being told you're too old for the draft. A blessing. If you are making T-shirts can I have one in a medium womens. Although having a T-shirt printed about Kangaxx ignoring you might be giving him too much importance. I think the aliens probed him a little too deeply in the nether regions.

I am just confused how someone who has so little information, and so little rationality has managed to keep this hoax going for so long?? Darn at least Aussie Bloke came across intelligent. And how is it that the moderators haven't moved this to "Aliens and UFOs" yet? He never predicted anything, he stated from the start that he knew these things? These Aliens were really rather anxious to share everything with him about the world, theirs and ours. Two "abductions" and he knows all about them, mankind , God, and all other Deities, and alien races.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
I am just confused how someone who has so little information, and so little rationality has managed to keep this hoax going for so long??

And how is it that the moderators haven't moved this to "Aliens and UFOs" yet? He never predicted anything, he stated from the start that he knew these things?

Well the answer to both questions is that some factions dont want us to put Mr. Kangaxx to the truth test. If you ask for facts in this thread you become a target and a "non believer". I never said I didnt believe in any of his theories but instantly Im an ignorant ninny because I asked for facts.

Some want us to use kid gloves with our Portugese member and not press him too hard.

At the same time I must acknowledge some of us just sat here and made fun of him, present party included, and that didnt help. Its just frustrating when a side wants to continue on with a thread and disregard have of those who post there.
Now I could explain more but I do want to beat his page long ranting answer to your earlier question. He has quite the knack for beating around the bush.

[edit on 23-6-2004 by Agent47]

[edit on 23-6-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
mynaeris:

jsut because you do not agree, that doesen't give you the right to state that "i am clearly buiding a messianic mind" here,

just because you have some "weird negativitie" about this topic or me , that doesen't give you the right to blaime about all the other people that are interested in hear my opinions about whatever.

next time you decided to state so surely that what i sayed about buddhism or christ was "just read it in a book", do some research first and save yourself of giving to us a complete image of you, based in ignorance!

just because your oknly related knoledge about this, cames from a book, that dosen't means that all the other poeple have exactly the same short knoledge about the subject as you!

think in this chinese "thninking", i see it in a topic and i think it is very good:

"even a broken clock is right 2 times a day!"

now, and to finish--- ai will tell you the golden rule of buddhism, maybe he can awake you in order you can improved yourself:

" Do to others, what you like that others do to you"!

think in that next time you decide to lie and bash some one in a injustified manner, maybe when some other guy do that for you, you will feel how bad it is!...o btw, i will "blessed" you in my igoring list!...unfortunely this is the only way to try to read the topic in a "straitght" way, in order to avoid the "dark cloud" that is floating!

cya and thx for your "observations".

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join