It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I am willing to entertain any possibility, its just that ive had this info confirmed to me by many sources .

Confirmed?!?! How? Who? Give us some evidence. Otherwise this is just wishful thinking. And you, just like Kangaxx, have not answered my question. So I'll ask it again. If they don't come back this year, like you and Kangaxx have said, will you admit you wre wrong or will you just keep making the same claims year after year? I already said that I will admit I am wrong if they do what you say. Can you do the same???

XL5

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
My main question is if we will get new technologys, even close to lossless wireless energy transmission or broad band solar cells or broadband laser rods (input light).

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

As to when , the events mentioned in the galactic federation update will occur . im told this is still "fluid" it depends on miriad factors but this summer is the timeframe given.. it could be tonight, it could over a month or so.. but absolutely definitely this year !

there is a galactic federation now ? when did this happen ?

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Mpeake .. i already said earlier i cant prove this , you either entertain the possibility or you dont, its your choice.. i have many sources , 2 of which those of you in the U.S. (im English) will know of if you follow Washington politics ,one is a fairly high profile politician (dem)and one is a political and business analyst on TV ,who speaks daily with people at the very highest positions of power .. for obvious reasons they will remain nameless..
and others who are people like myself who have their own contacts,and all of these people are telling me the same basic things, albeit with minor discrepancies, but enough to build a reasonably complete picture..
if im wrong i will gladly come back here and be contrite for you.. but i am 99.99% that wont be necessary..

My main question is if we will get new technologys, even close to lossless wireless energy transmission or broad band solar cells or broadband laser rods (input light).

yes and some !
im told, the technology we will be getting over the next decade will be beyond our comprehension..
interestingly i was told that the current level of technology that the secret government/cia etc.. has, (and has been for decades)is already at Star Trek levels but this has been kept hidden through intense secrecy..
and the galactic federation's technology is way ,way ahead of that even..
for instance some of their motherships are the size of the US and are millions of years old in our terms...

there is a galactic federation now ? when did this happen ?

millions of years ago in our terms....
this info below from sheldons site is mostly correct and describes the federation in some detail..

www.paoweb.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I wanna be a space cadet!!!

XL5

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Now my question becomes, how will we get the new tech? Will aliens just come down and say we come in peace and give it to us or will it just be developed. If aliens give it to us, will it be after a big event and will the event be man made or natural? If its developed, what will be the reason that TPTB let us have it?

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   
My information is that the scenario will be as follows:
within weeks or days of the interim government's (i am referring to the US but most major countries will be getting new governmental and political systems within days of the american changes,including the UK) installment there will be :
a) announcements telling the real truth about what has really been happening in the world, including the fact that the US government were behind 911 and how a few wealthy families have effectively controlled the world for centuries....
b) a huge number of witheld technologies will be announced to help with the environment and to help with famine etc...
c) the confirmation of the existence and benevolence of extra-terrestrial life and the GF..
d) the appearence on tv of some members of the GF's diplomatic teams(these will be human types so as not to frighten people too much)
also appearences and information about the earths ascended masters...
e) then gradually over months and years new technologies will be integrated into our society as and when it is deemed we are ready for them....

JAK

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
When Kangaxx first posted this topic it was said, "Starting this year(2004) aliens will show us (slowly first) that they realy exist,in order to start a huge planetary operation."

Also Lightboys last post said "My information is that the scenario will be as follows: within weeks or days of the interim government's... installment there will be...."

Does anyone want to give us an actual date on these... predictions? It is now halfway though 2004 so Kangaxx prediction is starting to look shakey. If these details are so concrete (as stated), then surely a date is known.

What is it? A century? A decade? Or just enough time to let us forget that these events were ever predicted? I really would love to see a date here.

d1k

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
these people are so mindset that the question that they are wrong is incomprehensible to them.

stop being a hypocrit, so are you.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Jak refer to my post at the bottom of this page...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

JAK

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Lightboy - Read the link you sent, sorry for missing it before, (very lax). But top stuff, so that's both you and Kangaxx that are predicting later this year then. Cool, I shall keep my eyes open.

What if nothing happens though. What if this "Galactic Federation" doesn't appear anywhere, is this going to be a major blow to you? I suppose I am asking:

Are you 100% sure of your sources?
Is it going to affect you badly if nothing of this nature occurs?

Perhaps you should prepare yourself for a little disappointment - just in case.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
quit posting links and old threads. just give us a specific date for when this will happen. it won't incriminate you cause no one here knows your true identity so there should be no harm. besides, what's the point of telling us about this now if it's gonna happen so soon. why not just let us find out on our own? we have less than half a year left so your time frame to be right is pretty good right? Oh wait, I know! You won't post any of your own info cause that would mean no one would go to your wacked out Galactic Federation website.

Also, I can't wait to hear what Kangaxx has to say about Lightboys posting. Looks like he has another dellusional predictor trying to steal his thunder. Round one: Kangaxx and the Reptiles vs. Lightboy and the Galactic Federation. DING DING!

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
D1K,Lightboy & Everyone.

People join cults to have there needs met.A common feeling on meeting a sympathetic group is "This is exactly right""this is what l have been looking for".This is because subconciously the individual senses that a lot,if not most of their needs can be met within the group.Above top Secret is basically a meeting place for individuals with thought and ideas that most people find frankly Stupid.Most of you people will keep most of your views hidden until you find an outlet such as this.There`s nothing wrong with that as such,but you and especially the mods should become aware that people who want to exploite you and use this site for there needs are on thiss site more than any Secret Service.

The evolution of a cult can be listed as there is basically not much differance.

1)people encounter a small group within a group.
2)The leader is charistmatic and people focus around him/her
3)The followers gradually isolate the leader by elevating him/her
4)the group enlarges and membersform emotional bonds unite by the common aims and activities
5)The leader begins to change flattered by the attention of the followers.The leader considers there is no earthly authority to which he/she is answerable

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
mpeake.....don't know if u saw this post by kangaxx in previous page regarding to lightboys link of the GF?

thx for the post lightboy, the "messages" that guy receves looks interesting, i will do a deeper research on that subject.

LaNena_24

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Weirdo. No offence, but I think the way you're arguing your point is contraproductive if you want to convince the believers here. What I'm saying is, that while it's obvious you don't believe one word of what kangaxx is saying, you're not going to convince anyone who does believe in him that his wrong. Quite the opposite. It's possible that by calling people cult followers you're only going to make them much more prone not to listen to criticism at all.

Though I think you have certain points in what you're saying, don't you think it's more effective to lighten up a little? I think you're going to have much more luck getting your point across if you do.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   

mpeake.....don't know if u saw this post by kangaxx in previous page regarding to lightboys link of the GF?

Ya, but I want to see what Kangaxx has to say once he "looks deeper into it". Once he does he will see that their 2 theories are nothing alike, aside from the fact that they are both outlandish claims supported with zero facts, evidence, or proof.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Weirdo. No offence, but I think the way you're arguing your point is contraproductive if you want to convince the believers here. What I'm saying is, that while it's obvious you don't believe one word of what kangaxx is saying, you're not going to convince anyone who does believe in him that his wrong. Quite the opposite. It's possible that by calling people cult followers you're only going to make them much more prone not to listen to criticism at all.

you dont get it either - were not trying to prove him wrong - were asking him to show us why he is correct , if i see something to make me believe what is posted on this i will start to believe it

i do believe in aliens , i do believe in ghosts , i partly believe we have a creator - i believe these things exist because i have witnessed or been shown something that i find factual about the subject.
i didnt believe them from the offset because someone in the street told me

why is this thread so out of touch with reasoning , why do people who believe this constantly avoid any form of provable facts.

this story so far is -
alien races want our planet
good aliens and bad aliens
lizard aliens are comming in a huge ship to take over us
good aliens are building a dimensional portal to save us
people who do not feel love at certain points in time will die

now if your totally gullable and believe everything you read on the net then thats all you need to know - it has been typed and therfore must be true .

some of us dont work like that and we need a few answers before we start to believe things so amazing - there has NOT been any answers at all to the questions that could supply us with truth.
if you search the net for these subjects you find badly created sites that all say similar things but they dont supply any proof either

now the main body of this story is pretty amazing - some people have read elsewhere similar stories that they most probably took as proof - what some of us require is more hard evidence -
show us a deep space scan with an unknown metal object comming towards us
show us an entrance to an underground base where these aliens recide
show us a picture of a lizard alien
show us a picture of a ufo
show us a picture/audio/webpage of news from a real site and not of a hippy/cult site of anything that is relevent to this

my view of people are - if people are telling the truth , they have nothig to hide - so the fact kangaa constantly hides and ignores serious valid questions that could question his story - then going by my logic he is not telling the truth. why tell us the ins and outs of everything else but totally stear away from questions that can be verified by scientific means ? it doesnt make sence someone telling the truth would do that - do you agree?

[edit on 17-6-2004 by acidhead]

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Acidhead, I do "get it" and I do agree. My problem isn't the fact that people want evidence of kangaxx's claims for them to believe what he's saying - that's only rational. My problem is that I think many here - weirdo for example - are only kicking in open doors, so to speak. You do notice how the believers only react by getting defensive, don't you? If that happens - what have you accomplished?

My only point is; keep away from calling people cult followers or whatever. Asking for evidence however, is only reasonable. If you don't get an answer - well then I think you've already proven your point.

[edit on 17-6-2004 by Durden]

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
yes but i can see where weirdo is comming from

kangaa started off humble , then got a slight change of attitude and called himself "chosen" , then started to call him and aliens as "we" etc

maybe getting his back up is more fun than watching him avoid the normal questions

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Exactly Acid. Even his signature, "The Doom is near....Reptilian power!", is indicitive of his mindset that he is a part of this alien invation that he is "warning" us of.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join