It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
sorry about double post but mpek I didnt think it was too pushy it all it was just a mere question that needed to be answered

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
thx once more to show us your opinion. but let me say something acording to your unswer to me:

if for you to be a buddhist is nothing, for me to be a buddihist means in many other things to be a human soul that can respect all the other humans, as individuals, and they'r ideas.with out at least "jump" on others heads in a insane blood lust trying to desrespect, offend , and disturb just for fun!
to be a buddhist is also a way to live in this world trying to folow a path of love, thing that it's clear you and many other people here aparently don't know what it is, judging by your actitudes against pacific ones, it is quite obvius that you dont have a clue about what love is.
to be a buddhist , is trying not to harm nobody in this life, but for sure that do not mean that i must be a stupid imbecile hearing all your stupid offenses and total rudeness! i can respect your opinion about whatever, but for sure(as you too) i do not am obligated to hear stupid insane questions only made to disturb or to be twisted by twisted minds just because you think its funy! to be a buddhist for you is nothing....because you had forgeted already what is the meaning of be a human! to be a buddhist is to came here or anywhere trying to share and debate ideas, and not using free time to lurking here bashing, offending, and twisting other peolpe ideas or belives.
to be a buddhist means that i am sufficient inteligent to notice here by your unswers who is realy interested in debating ideas or who is only trying to disturb, due maybe to severe mental traumas originated by some edipo or electra complex you may have!
to be a buddhist at least also is a way to live in absolute harmony with the world, a simple concept that your mind can't understend any more! due to the ugliness and primordial way you have chosed to live.
to be a buddhist is for sure, not enter in someothers topic, asking stupid questions and blaiming after that, that the topics author only unswers and talks about stupid questions! to be a buddhist means too that when i enter a topic in a forum , first i read all what is posted, in order i can have the knoledge to know what i can say or not, instead to enter here, possible caled by others in order to "help" them bashing this "stupid buddhist abductee"!!!
to be a buddhist is obvious something that you acidic head, ci lung, and others in my ignored list, never will understend what it is, the only thing you can understend about it is just the word, nothing more.
so, if for you to be a buddhist means nothing, and i am stupid, insane, crazy lier and whatever, then, i assure you that i am very happy in be all that, because if i need to be crazy, insane, lier, and stupid, acording to you, in order i can love my human brothers, and to understend and respect all the world, then i will be all that with out a shame! for me, i absolutly prefer to die , or be a stupid retarded, then be iqual or similar to you! its a pitty then people like you actualy think that a buddhist can be afected by stupid offending names! that just proof that you do not have a single clue about what means to be a buddhist, in that case i understend very well what you mean when you say that to be a buddhist means nothing...lol

Eistein once wrote:

- "inteligent people talk about ideas,
normal ones talk about things,
stupid ones just can talk about people!"-

....get it?!

by the way, some people have asked me why i have sayed i will leave, and now i am here, simple,...because 3 major things:

- first ,and the major one, i am a human with the habilitie (as you all) to change my mind.
second, because i wish to show to all the other good people here, what i realy think about the stupid evilness ugly acctiudes that some guys had here towerd me and river goddess, caling her a fanatic!
and 3rd, because i had understended how bad "my back" will be to some people here.lol, so...they have thinked that i flee in terror or something estupid...no, im back, and untill a mod, super mod, admin tell me directly to stop , i will be here, because i am sure that i am not acting in this great site like you acidic and others.thx god people like you are the minority, and the majority are all good people with a desire to learn, debate, share, ideas, theorys and experiences.
as you can notice, this is the first time i write a especific post dedicated to the "disturbing human particules" in this topic. and i assure you this will be the last, because in many things that i like to do in my life, waisting time and words with people that i had ignored, is not my favorite sport for sure, thx god i have many other interesting things to do here then unswering or be atract to your "mud pit"!
i will continue to unswer good questions, (each time i have the correct time),and i will continue to respect all the opinions posted by all the members,
but all the stupid deliberated not justificated attacks, will enter my ignored list in sight!
stay cool, and drink a Jasmine tee with some cookies, same time it's good for relax

cya

[edit on 15-6-2004 by kangaxx](correcting english mistakes and some words).

[edit on 15-6-2004 by kangaxx]

[edit on 15-6-2004 by kangaxx]

d1k

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Good attitdue to have Kangaxx. If people have a problem with what you or others say its just that, their problem. Don't let them bother you or affect what and how you post!

Thanks again for your posts.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I don`t thing for one minute Kangaxx has anyone on his ignore list

He see`s every post,it`s in his nature.He is probably working as a researcher for David Ickes people,looking for anything that can be used in the future.Just remember a few pages a go he stated he wasn`t going to post anymore and back he comes.So many people willin to believe such a desire to tell.No there`s a reason for this post it`s not to help you

[edit on 15-6-2004 by weirdo]

[edit on 15-6-2004 by weirdo]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
*TRG puts on her little cheerleader outfit*

"GO KANGAXX GO KANGAXX GO KANGAXX........RAH RAH RAH!!"

(
duh duh me )

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
TRG

Any chance of a pic

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

12 Eb, 5 Kayab, 12 Manik (15th june 04)

Greetings, dear Hearts! We arrive to discuss some more interesting items with you! Around your world, a great energy shift has occurred. This has permitted a number of important developments to take place, in the project to terminate the present power base of your last cabal. The evidence needed to indict the government of North America has now been delivered to the appropriate sources. Those involved with these proceedings on a domestic as well as on a global level are preparing this evidence as proof of the necessity for upcoming actions. These sweeping initiatives will overthrow this illegal regime and its many domestic and international partners. The new system for international banking and other global financial operations is also ready to be put into place once this amoral regime is removed from office. Our role in these affairs has been that of the secret guarantor for the success of what is shortly to happen. Heaven has further blessed us by giving a number of positive decrees to Earth's Ascended Masters.
As these momentous events approach, we are most excited about the fact that the date for the completion of the initial stages of first contact can now be brought forward. Remember that first contact starts with our official arrival, progresses through your return to full consciousness and ends with the formation of your initial galactic society and your formal acceptance as fully-fledged members of the Galactic Federation of Light. This mission took longer than expected. The education gleaned from this process, however, has been of great value to us, as it enabled us to more effectively accommodate the requests and preferences of the relatively new members from the former Anchara Alliance. We gratefully acknowledge your role in these affairs as the understanding obtained from studying your unusual and mostly corrupt global political environment proved to be most useful in these matters. Indeed, the constant interaction with our new members has also permitted us to extend our patience and to reconfigure some of our present first contact scenarios.

The contributions of our fleet's liaison teams and diplomatic corps have also helped to pave the way for what is now imminent. Our priority is to ensure that you are liberated from the dark tyranny that has run your world for far too long. Its last perpetrators are the present cabal that has attained a stranglehold on the American government. Their treachery began in the waning days of your last world war, when a number of secret agreements were made with members of the former Nazi regime. This instigated a series of secret alliances with international corporations headquartered in Europe and North America. This resulted in a coalition that sought to restore the principle goals of this defeated, fascist regime by bringing to power a government in North America that was favorable to these same malignant policies. At the turn of the millennium, an unprincipled and ill-intentioned administration grabbed power. Since then, we have been using our global resources to ensure that many of this administration's secret domestic and international 'terrorist' projects unaccountably fizzle.

This self-generated 'war on terrorism' has been a primary focus of theirs for many decades. Acting outside the law and funded by huge secret accounts, this cabal has used 'terrorism' as a weapon to ensure the survival of its various corporations and the government agencies allied with its cause. Thus it maintained its supremacy across the globe. With the help of our Earth allies, we curtailed many of its actions and allowed only those to take place that could be turned against it. The success of this policy allowed us to isolate this cabal's members from vital governmental, financial, corporate, and military resources. As a consequence, our goals were also protected and empowered. Our Earth allies have likewise been able to expand their power base and add important groups and individuals to their broad-based coalitions. This strengthening of our mutual endeavors further ensures the success of our common goal.

As the influence of our Earth allies spread, it became apparent that their coalition's sole cohesive factor was its distress over the iniquities of this dark cabal. Individuals and groups long opposed to each other were now united in this cause. The crucial need was to sustain this group once this initial, desired objective was accomplished. Our Earth allies showed us the way forward by using the enormous power of this beneficent coalition to lay the groundwork for the new, more liberated world that they envisioned. First, they attained approval for a number of 'special deals' in a series of complex contracts drawn up between the parties involved. This formalized the abundance programs and united the international legal system behind it. They then put through a vast reform of the global financial and banking system that was to go into effect once the regime change took place. This has laid a foundation for the coming new reality.

The next phase fully engaged the United Nations and set up a series of broad-based humanitarian programs and a system to fund them. This paves the way to end most international debt and creates a climate favorable to democracy and cooperation worldwide. In this new world, releasing suppressed inventions and distributing desperately needed doctors, medical supplies, and hospital facilities become a priority. New education projects emphasizing 'modular education' and self-learning techniques can be made available to every part of the globe. These various programs are presently being secretly negotiated to the point where its final procedures can shortly be fully detailed. These plans are as important as the financial revolution that will soon engulf your global society.

Ensuring the protection and rehabilitation of the environment was another project to be negotiated. New, cleaner technologies need to come on line immediately following the regime change. A program to accomplish this was negotiated and approved last year. This ties in to the need to re-charter the world's major multi-national corporations. A beneficent system funded by the new economic abundance can promote and put into effect many new and formerly suppressed technologies. The search for ways to accomplish this swiftly has led to a number of legal 'prototypes'. The new international legal environment will also be favorable to inventing methods to distribute energy and water around the planet in an equitable fashion. This eliminates most potential global difficulties and assures you a more peaceful, harmonious world.

With these agreements in hand, Our Earth allies are in a powerful position to profoundly change this global society. A primary requisite remains our support. Once our benevolent presence is formally announced, we intend to provide whatever is required to ensure that the leadership of our Earth allies succeeds in manifesting their grand program. This will lay a new reality before you. However, the key element is you. It is your duty to work diligently in order to accomplish the lofty goals before you. We remain fully confident that you can succeed. Our task is to be your guides, mentors, and, when necessary, your beloved teachers. The master plan of the Ascended Masters goes inevitably forward and will soon bring us all together. Soon the great celebration can finally begin!

Today, we discussed with you some of the numerous items that are bringing your new reality into being. We ask that you stay focused on your assured success and remain committed to what needs to be done to fulfill your many upcoming responsibilities. A 'quiet revolution' is now ready to burst upon you. We now take our leave. Blessings, dear Ones! Know in your Heart of Hearts that the perpetual Supply and infinite Abundance of Heaven is indeed Yours! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Kasijaram! (Sirian for Be One! and Be Blessed in Love and Joy!)

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I know I read this in a different topic....can u provide the link please?

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation ........

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Lightboy, what the hell is that? A little explaination when you post garbage like that is sometimes helpful! Not like it would make a difference, but it may help whatever message you're trying to convey.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Sorry i thought the message spoke for itself....
The galactic federation messages are given weekly to a man who resides in Hawaii called Sheldon Nidle.. his link is below..
I posted them in this thread because i thought they were pertinant to the thread title..

www.paoweb.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Kangaxx.

No point being humble now.I don`t trust you because l don`t know you and your ideas have the potential to prove dangerous.Yes you can change your mind,does that prove your credability not really.You claim to be a buddist l don`t believe you but l will not state reason`s because that serves no purpose especially on the web that gives people the abillity to write anything they want too without any hope of proving it.By the way Kangaxx don`t fear the people who critcise you as they probably don`t understand you or cannot believe you cos it goes against all there beliefs, you as a buddist should no that knowledge and teaching is of the utmost importance.you should fear people that follow you so closely as they can do the most harm.Be wiser spitiual friend

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The message speaks of nothing! When posting something like that you may want to put your own comments with it. As far as I could tell it was a joke and you were making a mockery of the subject. For example, let us know what you think of that post and the link. Do you beleive in this Intergalactic Galaxy crap? I don't believe in aliens personally and it's stuff like this that reinforce my views. Things like that seem to set back everything that the alien believing community are trying to accomplish. If I were a beleiver in aliens I'd be mad at this kind of junk!

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
mpeake. i happen to know this info is correct, though i cant prove it here,
if it is beyond your belief system then thats fine, it is rather challenging material, but i suspected the message would resonate for some in this community so i posted it .. if nothing it will get a few people talking and hopefully thinking .. ultimately time will tell what is the truth in this as all the contacts to people all over the world from "them" have indicated these governmental changes and first contact scenarios will happen sooner rather than later..

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
And how soon is "Sooner"? I'll ask you the same question I asked Kangaxx (wich of course had no reply from him). What will happen when "Sooner" comes and goes. Will you make the same claim next year, then the next, then the next. At what point do you stop making claims to have made contact or to ahve these messages from the Galaxy Federation or whatever they're called? I already told Kangaxx that I would be man enough to admit I was wrong if aliens were to make thier presence known, but will you do the same if they don't? This is a serious question that no one seems to want to answer.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
thx for the post lightboy, the "messages" that guy receves looks interesting, i will do a deeper research on that subject.
thx a lot

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
mpeake

your wasting your time,these people are so mindset that the question that they are wrong is incomprehensible to them.All cults that have used these types of arguments usually end with loss of life of the people that follow them.Thats what makes them dangerous that people are prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice,he`s not the first and sadly not the last,just hope your family and loveones are not manipulated by these kinds of people.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Trust me Weirdo, myself and those like me, are in no danger of following this rubbish. Sad for those who do

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
link

Similar story

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
mpeake

Hope thats true,l have delt with people who are very good at using peoples weaknesses and exploting them you be suprised how easy it is.He has stated previous pages that he is looking to recruit help.I believe this is getting beyond simply informing us of the future.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
"your wasting your time,these people are so mindset that the question that they are wrong is incomprehensible to them"

ahem.. i think the idiom concerning kettles and pots comes to mind here...

call me crazy , call me whacko ,call me gullible even if you like ,but mindset i definitely isnt ....
I am willing to entertain any possibility, its just that ive had this info confirmed to me by many sources . indeed anyone who follows world events closely and does the relevant research with any discernment will
see the bigger picture which is unfolding..
a case in point ,i was informed 3 days before the CIA directors resigned that there would be major resignations in the next week,and have since been told that "the rats are queuing up to jump the sinking ship, that is the Bush administration ".. im told that Rice ,Powell and Rumsfeld are next!
so watch this space...
As to when , the events mentioned in the galactic federation update will occur . im told this is still "fluid" it depends on miriad factors but this summer is the timeframe given.. it could be tonight, it could over a month or so.. but absolutely definitely this year !

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join