It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:06 AM
link   
kangaxx, most of what you say is close to the truth. What you don't realize is that the experiments they do on humans, is for one main reason. They're trying to create souls. Why? A soul makes it possible to live eternally, its not about them having freewill to think separately. Their time is short as you say. I do expect them to start showing themselves more to the point of an offical announcement that they do exist.

There are different ones, but they are all from the same source. The source is evil. They will put on a good show, good ones fighting bad ones. Most people will believe they come from other worlds, some may even be returning from other worlds. Don't be fooled. Time is short.

Connie

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   
not all aliens are evil and I don't see how good aliens come from an evil source thats just what the church wants us to believe... but it can be this year if the mexico ufo's are real alien craft instead of us advanced planes.. all over the world there are more .... so it can be they are searching a landing zone.. hope that they come and say that all religions are not what they are and it can stop war also in the middle east.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Ycon:you have unswered the same thing as i!... the only diference its what you called "souls" and i call "individual mentality"!!

if i aproach this subject in a more "religius" form i will talk about souls", but in a more scientific aproach i prefer to call it "individual mentality, but it's exactly the same!

if we call god of:
-God-
- Jhav�-
- Jhiov�-
-Al�-
- Lord-
- Etc...-

the name we use dont make the God a diferent one.. its always the same God.

so it is the same here...what you have correct me, dont need a correction because it's exatly the same thing,talked in a diferent "philosofy"!

I salut you too mate, nice to meet you

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:37 AM
link   
mark sayed:" so it can be they are searching a landing zone"...

hi mate nice to meet you,
have you read all i have write it?...they can't just land it in a official way in a rush. they need to show up a lot first or too many people will die in insane clans,religius clans, mass suicidals and so on.
they are preparing our minds first.

hi salut you too human brother mark

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kangaxx
Saphire: your avatar is just beautifull!!! it makes me almoust cry when i look to it and i remmeber what i have learned about the great egiptian colture...omg....it's just....beautifull mate...

why thankyou kangaxx
I made it myself and yes that is me

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Oi kang e bem vindo ao ATS!!

O teu ingl�s est� optimo e d� para perceber a mensagem que queres passar.

Know in english....

welcome to ATS!!

i would like to know more about this subjct, you told that had some links but all in portuguese could youpost them here.....

um abra�o e espero ver-te por a�

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hello kangaxx, I have read all your posts in this thread and its good reading, but I have one question: can the "good aliens" look into the future or travel trough time?

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by Cardu]

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by Cardu]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Joe Cat: oias mano
que bom encontrar anlguem a falar portugues por aqui
assim que me for possivel mando the os links por u2u,fica bem

"possivle translation
= hi brtother
its nice to find a portuguese taloking guy here
as soon as i can i will send you the links you need.,stay cool

Cardu:

at the moment our planet have something like 14 diferent alien species here. so as afr as you can see explaining all this its quite impossible in a forum...because it's tons and tons of info i need to write.but unswering your questions:

all that diferent aliens classes came from diferent places in our universe,others came from diferent universes,others from diferent dimensions,and from diferent dimensional planes...each of that alien classes have diferent stages of evolution and as far as i can know by what have been teached to me. just one of all that alien types can do time travlers! they came from the 6th dimension, and they have so high vibration that just standing near them can kill us. but they cant came too close to us any way because if theyr ships go too deep in our atmosphere they desintegrate,because they used pure antimatter as a constrution material for the ships, as you know if you read a little bit about phisics we know that if we putt togueter matter and antimatter, a huge nasty reaction will ocur..and bouth will end desintegrated, in a huge powerfull reaction.

but they have neutral intentions on us, they are just studing us and studing the way other alien types act here,so they will not intervene at all in nothing here...and thx god they don't,because they are so diferent and so high life forms, that they have the capabilitie to kill all the humanoid life on earth just with one thoutgh(one think,i dont remember the right word).just impressive.

the good ones like to call them "the observers", because that is moustly what they do allthe time. althow all the other alien factions know them very well,and they dont even dare to "annoy" them

i hope i have uswered your question mate, and i salut you too as a human brother

P.S- i have forget it to unswer about if they can see in the future:almosut all the alien high life forms can do that, some ones have special machines that can be "tunned" to a special 4rd dimension frequency, where they can see all the have happened in the past,and can have images from the possible future. i am a Bhuddist, and for me that it was not a great revelation at all at the time they tell me that,because its normal for Bhuddists to meditate in a special way and "connect" to that 4rd frequency and see things. that "thing/place is called in Bhuddist therms as "AKASH or AKASHA!
the real high ones(aliens) dont even need machines to do that, they can conect instantaniusly using only they'r minds.

P.S.S- im not "KING,AXX...lol its Kangaxx, it's a name from a lich from Baldu'r Gate 2

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Cardu: i think i need to make a all topic just about this:

your avatar is just great
i loved it
its inspiring and can "get" us some good nostalgy,and good fellings

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
kangaxx, please answer a question for me.

Is there anything that we can do to be noticed by the good ones and be spared the dieing and suffering that is obviously coming in the near future? Can we contact them? Can we know where not to be when disaster srikes?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Be seeing you soon

Dont chose Rapture

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I have the same questions as GodServent so I wont bother to re type them.....Just know that I have the same questions........PLEASE
Can/will you tell us?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kangaxx
Joe Cat: oias mano
que bom encontrar anlguem a falar portugues por aqui
assim que me for possivel mando the os links por u2u,fica bem

"possivle translation
= hi brtother
its nice to find a portuguese taloking guy here
as soon as i can i will send you the links you need.,stay cool

Cardu:

at the moment our planet have something like 14 diferent alien species here. so as afr as you can see explaining all this its quite impossible in a forum...because it's tons and tons of info i need to write.but unswering your questions:

all that diferent aliens classes came from diferent places in our universe,others came from diferent universes,others from diferent dimensions,and from diferent dimensional planes...each of that alien classes have diferent stages of evolution and as far as i can know by what have been teached to me. just one of all that alien types can do time travlers! they came from the 6th dimension, and they have so high vibration that just standing near them can kill us. but they cant came too close to us any way because if theyr ships go too deep in our atmosphere they desintegrate,because they used pure antimatter as a constrution material for the ships, as you know if you read a little bit about phisics we know that if we putt togueter matter and antimatter, a huge nasty reaction will ocur..and bouth will end desintegrated, in a huge powerfull reaction.

but they have neutral intentions on us, they are just studing us and studing the way other alien types act here,so they will not intervene at all in nothing here...and thx god they don't,because they are so diferent and so high life forms, that they have the capabilitie to kill all the humanoid life on earth just with one thoutgh(one think,i dont remember the right word).just impressive.

the good ones like to call them "the observers", because that is moustly what they do allthe time. althow all the other alien factions know them very well,and they dont even dare to "annoy" them

i hope i have uswered your question mate, and i salut you too as a human brother

P.S- i have forget it to unswer about if they can see in the future:almosut all the alien high life forms can do that, some ones have special machines that can be "tunned" to a special 4rd dimension frequency, where they can see all the have happened in the past,and can have images from the possible future. i am a Bhuddist, and for me that it was not a great revelation at all at the time they tell me that,because its normal for Bhuddists to meditate in a special way and "connect" to that 4rd frequency and see things. that "thing/place is called in Bhuddist therms as "AKASH or AKASHA!
the real high ones(aliens) dont even need machines to do that, they can conect instantaniusly using only they'r minds.

P.S.S- im not "KING,AXX...lol its Kangaxx, it's a name from a lich from Baldu'r Gate 2

Thanks kangaxx for great answear.

What do you think about this

Ultimately, you know, we are all native, because the word native comes from nature, and we are all parts of Mother nature. She is inside us, and we are inside her. We depend totally on the Earth, the Sun, and the Water. We belong to the evolution of nature in our physical bodies. But we also have a spiritual body that comes from the Sun, not the Sun you can see with two eyes, but another Sun that lies in another dimension, a golden Sun burning with the fire of spiritual light. The inner light of humans emanates from this spiritual source. We came to Earth from this Sun to have experiences on Earth, and eventually we will return to this Sun. We are Children of the Sun.

Thread : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Cardu: that quote is beautifull,and it's not a lie at all. but it is a totaly diferent subject and have nothing related to "aliens". all the "aliens" history and us is related/connected to our PHISICAL origins, that quote is a very light explanation of what are we, but about our spirit/soul origins. so its a totaly diferent subject. maybe soon i will open a new topic to explain some things about "our soul" and the "life weel".

i will unswer the other new questions in this topic soon mates---i go typing right now

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Godservient and rivergodess:

now about your big and important question...
:

sure there are a way to be spared.but as i have sayed in my previus posts here, thx god that "special way" its imune to evilness and lies

as i have sayed they are doing the first "big chosen", from 28 april to 1 august, that big works is running...so what we must to do...i will tell you,,,but sadly i think just a few peolple will belive in this..becasue it will look to you like something just too futile or simple...but i assure you its the only thing you must do to gain the "4rd dimension ticket"!

ok:

between this time i have told you all you must do is...in a single day...in a single moment,minute,second....just feel TRUE LOVE for some one or something! shocked?? i bet you are....althou this is much more complicated then what it looks at the first time...i will explain better....uffff! this will be a long one,,,sorry for that

- our "lost" human kind have envolved "alone" for too many time, we are not "good guided" for too long, and we have envolved in a "selfish" way,this selfish way is so normal for us that in many times we cant see how selfish we can be in certain actitudes. because its each day more and more a so caled "natural actitudes"!

stop just a little to think about this:
each time you have suffered,cryed,or be sad...do you have realized very well why?!? try to analyze that and you will reach a normal simple idea; each time you suffer,its because YOU have lost something you like,you have lost something you think you need,you have suffered pain in YOUR boddy...and so on...always you will see that YOU is the central victim...that is pure selfishness. but after all this time where this will became so normal...we cant notice that in a "ligh way"!

how many poeple you now that can see a beggar in the streets and fell realy compassion or love for him?!,how many people you know that can feel a realy deep sorrow when you see a tree falling by wood mans?!?! and so on.... i think this is enogh to you to see what i mean.

between the specific time i have told you in the beggining. a "special energy channel" is linked to our planet, it will work as a huge recorder for all the "soul vibrations" that can feel love!!
all the human feelings have / or are related to a especific kind of "phisical/energetic vibration", if you feel hate...your soul will emanate a especific vibration, if you feel shame, a diferent vibration will be emanated, and so on.
at the exat time that you feel LOVE,,,the energy channel will detect that and that will be recorded there as your personal "fingerprint"/identification.
why they need to know this?..simple.
they know how high are the material vibration of the 4rd dimension. and in comparison with us the only ones that can survive there will be all the humans that are high enogh to feel that special vibration, because the vibration need it to feel love is the lowest vibration possible in order we can survive there,and not been desintegrated"

as you can see this test is imune to "trycks", because or you can, and are able, to feel/reach that vibration, or you not!
we humans are all at the same evolucionary stage,,,but that its not true if we talk about the soul of each of us,,,there we have diferent evolucionary stages,and some ones can reach naturaly that vibration, and other ones will just can't do it.
so its a waiste, and saddistic if they toke all of us and putt us there,,,at the time we have "shifted" dimensions all the "not able ones" will just desintegrate at the same moment.
i know this can be very very difficult for some of you to understend this, but i have explained the best way i could, and i hope you have understend it....

cya

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hello!

I've been following your post with great interest. I'm especially interested in the part where you mention certain people are being "chosen".

I'm assuming that you mean these aliens are making their selections NOW. Is it possible that any people may have been chosen, or "marked" in the past?

I also have had some experiences that defy rational explanation - and all I can come up with is alien abduction, or government abduction. And seeing that I live in a small midwestern town, nowhere near a major military base, I'm leaning towards the UFO explanation...

Anyway, I would love to hear more of your experiences! Maybe you should type the entire thing out and save it as a document - to copy/paste into e-mail or forum messages, or even publish it on a webpage so you don't have to keep typing it out over and over...

Edit to add:

By the way, I think you're doing a wonderful job with your english! You're doing much better than a lot of people that say english is their native and only language...

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by andhow]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
A couple of questions for you kangaxx :

1. Do you beleive in God ?

2. what clubs or groups do you belong to ?

3. besides the "abductions" you experienced, are there other reasons that you feel the way you do and beleive the things that you write in this thread ?

Just questions I'm curious about.

keep on posting, you're English is okay and so far we're able to understand what you're talking about

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Andhow:
first my deepest thanks for your compliment about my english
you make me very happy
i try hard to write in this language.althou i write very very better then what i can talk,,,lol
now to the subject you ask:

yes we have been marked in old ages always before the great cataclisms, and more recently marked due evil government/aliens secret missions,but we never have been marked by the "good guys" in order we can be picked by them to avoid this next huge chataclism. dont forget that they are a lot of alien types here for eions, and for sure we have been "colected " "zillions " of times by neutral and evil ones. each one with they'r specific proposes.
unhapply the more usual abductions are made by evil ones and the change that some one have to survive that expereinces are too small. the nunber of info just about that is just insane i dont even know what i can tell more,because what ever point i pick about that subject, i will need to explain TONS of other information first in order all the people can understend...for example....if i want to told you and full explain why and where and how the legend of Satan/Devil came from..i will need to explain all from the time this planet was terraformed untill the "recent" great greek empire!! soo..as you can see,,explaining at full something about what can look a simple question, can be a hard time due to writing work

althou your edeia about writing all, like a book/document its a racional, and good idea...but i will never do that due to personal bhuddist/alien ethics that i must folow, happynly the big time is came, and people like me will start to post and make public all this kind of experiences and spreading the truth, in all the possible places. because this will help a lot the alien first step of work...that is prepare us for they'r arrive

althou the Avatar of this new age that is near, is walking the earth again already. and they must have all prepered for his work, he will reveal it self when he reach 25 earth years old, and he will reach that age in 2005.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Kanga....I am curious if the information you have is from the same race(s) found in the Ra Material, the Law of One.

The website is: ascension2000.com...

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Elevate...:

nice to meet you too.

your unswers:

1- i dont question about if God exist or not, i am sure he exist, but he is so,so far from us, in a so huge high dimension(the end dimension of the life weel) that he have very few interaction with us. we are in a real low dimension, and we dont have the right / need it vibrational evolotion yet to interact with him at this lvl. althou he have a lot of other entities from another dimensions that act as "conection agent" between us and him.
the only way we have at our disposal to know that God is a reality is envolved/rise our personal soul vibration, at a specific range in the vibration you start to ""feel it".

2- i dont belong to any club or group (exept now because i have joined this cool group:above top secret), but i do not are liked to any religius clan or other kind of groups. althou i am in a huge natural group as you... we are in the huge group of the humans that life here,,,that is my genuine group.

3 - yes there are a lot of other things that have helped me to see if this truth is correct, apart of my "alien" contacts!

cya

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join