It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Kangaxx,

Did you get a chance to read my post about the Hopi Indian beleifs on thier origins? Was any of that history imparted to them directly by the aliens and then they put thier mystical spin on it over the years?

Also, at one point you said you were given info thru a few different ways; telepathically, download, and even verbally/spoken. As far as the spoken version, how is thier use of human words? Meaning, is it broken or do they speak our lanquanges fluently?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Thanks Kangaax.......my Avatar was all messed up and DOWN from this site for a while.....but its baaaaack now ....and I like it...YEY YEY!!

"Thanks for noticing" she says, while blushing..........

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
That Avatar is nice... Did you make it? What's the big deal with the Avatar thing? I feel like an idiot on that. Where do you go to get one? Avatar.com?

just kidding, I thinkk I am going to get one.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
kangaxx

Thank you for your answers so far.

I was interested on your viewpoint of the following:

How do the other alien factions view our money and power, and humans constant battle to try and get more of it (greed)?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
mpeake:
Q:"Did you get a chance to read my post about the Hopi Indian beleifs on thier origins? Was any of that history imparted to them directly by the aliens and then they put thier mystical spin on it over the years? "

U:No mate sorry but i usualy dont have too much time(especialy now
) to read other sites. althou i have stoped there for some time last day, i will try remmebr to unswer you when i finish my reading there.

Q:"Also, at one point you said you were given info thru a few different ways; telepathically, download, and even verbally/spoken. As far as the spoken version, how is thier use of human words? Meaning, is it broken or do they speak our lanquanges fluently? "

U: remmebr that i have sayed tat are aliens in that federation exatly equal to us?, not for all, but some of them have the habilitie to speak very very well some hearth languages. althou that is not realy need it due to fantastic "cube" machines that i have seen that just translate in real time all waht is talked no mater the language. i have seen many "thecnology", but that machines was one of the best things i have seen!
i think they are just fantastic. as far as they have told me that machine have the full knoledge of more then 32 TRILLIONS", yes you have read it well, 32 TRILLIONS diferent languages! its like a very small cube, that changes in color all the time, it translate and "send" the transalted dialogue directly to your mind in real time!!it works in a full automatic mode, as far as i have understend, it analizes you at a certain range, and it "scans" what is the language your brain is used to use, so it pick that one and all that the alien will say you will "hear" in your "used" language. just great.

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
thanks for attempting my question kangaxx, i realize that it's a topic on it's own. maybe you can attempt it when you have more time to delve into the subject.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I would VOTE that Kangaxx makes a NEW thread....maybe calling it~~the Kangaxx files~~? or something...........I dunno......I think a moderator would have a better suggestion than I do......

Kangaxx....IF you would LIKE to get off this thread....and take this conversation OUT of predictions....maybe you should ask a moderator for some advise here? They would have some GOOD ideas as to what/where you may want to take this.....

This thread would in NO way dissappear......but its VERY long...as you know....ANd very important, I am sure folks will continue to read this....and I think your prediction was made WAY back.......so somebody probebly has a BETTER suggestion as to what/where this conversation should go to? I dont know....right here COULD be perfect for all I know

I want one of those comunication boxes.....it would be SO handy when traveling. Either on THIS planet....or hopefully in th future other planets as well.........

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
IMAO:

"The Kangaxx files"
))) that was JUST FANTASTIC friend
heheheh!!!!!
omg,,,just beautifull.

now for real

i thik it was a great idea, althou i will not ask for that directly. this "simple" premonition" topic have envolved in a huge diferent way, so i think its proper to start to think to change the "topic tittle" and putt in in another better forum sector. i am totaly open to all what any moderator can say or advice to me, as i have tryed to say, im not seek "fame", but if a lot of people wants or thinks that this can be usefull in a larger scale,,,why not?, if some mod or admi. think that is better, ok, if some of them think that is better too i shutt up" my mouth...lol....cool, i will acept that too.
so...lets continue the "kangaxx files"...hehe

P.S.- other cool name will can be: "the truth...in...pieaces"!..
(joking)!

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Kangaxx,

again, going to another topic (which is all the more reason to send this thread to another discussion room :duh
do you know of any known photographs floating around on the net of any of the reptilian aliens that are authentic. There are so many bogus pics all over and it seems that you would be able to filter out the fakes from the authentics.

thanks!

PS If so, do have links to those authentic pics?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
mpeake:
Q:"again, going to another topic (which is all the more reason to send this thread to another discussion room :duh do you know of any known photographs floating around on the net of any of the reptilian aliens that are authentic. There are so many bogus pics all over and it seems that you would be able to filter out the fakes from the authentics.

thanks!

PS If so, do have links to those authentic pics? "

uf,,,another good question, and very hard to unswer, i will try the best as i can to explain something about fotos of aliens.

lets start:

- as you can notice, the probality of a true foto is "running" in the internet is too low, althou the "hoaxes" are "swarming" always... right?, ok . lets try to figure in that statement anything racional:

if so many people in the world, see them, talk to them , and are even kidnaped by them, why the amount of true fotos are so low?

several explanations can be done to this:

- the moust banal and useless to informe you,,lol... the desinformation agencys!!

- some aliens just not "like to be fotographed", due to "religion" rules. like the good reptilians from the underground.

- some others can't be fotographed because just the "act" of do that can harm them a lot, althou i do not have knoledge about why that happens.

- some ones are so high vibrational high(but visible at naked eyes) that if you try to use a convecional foto machine , a cam or something digital you will have not at all a image, because they'r high "radiation" will make the image like all blank, grey, yelow or black!

-some ones are even so high vibrational that if they are near you right now with a huge ship on your house, you will no notice nothing at all. because or normal 5 sences or machines can detect theyr "vibrations", in outher possible explanation, they are so "etheryal/high vibration that the light here can reflect on them, so you cant see them and you cant foto them. and you cant detect them at all. thx good that ones are "true neutral", they dont harm us at all!

due to phisical "phenomena" related to many "weird" energys theyr ships use, geting a close foto from a ship is quite impossible, because the machine will be "mad"/broken, althou is possible to make fotos of ships at a certain distance.

- do you notice that its so rare to see fotos from ufo's at day time? yup! that's because the great majority of the aliens here , the sun is very harmfull for them. acting at night they have all at favor, we are sleeping, mouch less people in the streets, no sun..ect.

and so many other reasin exist that makes true fotos to be quite hard or nearly impossible to get!

if i know of any true foto----i am forced...to say..no! that is very dangerus even!! God...lol. i am froced to talk about other great topic....the M.I.B.'s! i assure you that none of you will enjoy a MIB visit to your house! so lets stop to talk about them and if there are there true fotos.
but i will complement with something more.

for example, if you have a true foto of a "fotgraphable" alien, you will loose it very fast..hehe. but, if you build/create a dool/pic of a true one, nobody will bother you, so you are save.

all that explains very well why there are so many "hoaxes", althou many of that "hoaxes", are dools, yes, but maden by some one that have seen them or have seen a tru foto. some people used that technique a lot to spread true "alien forms" in a safe way. in order to "enlight" us all!

for example. something about my avatar:

i do not even know what is "official" right now about it, but for sure is related as a hoax. why? simple:

this is a foto from a true chupacabras, , but just 2 hours after it have been putted in the internet, the "desinformation" services have "changed" a little in order that if some one will analize them in a digital way, we will see there a lot of "not correct" things, so we will related it as hoax!! get it?

i have got it because i know exatly how they are, and they are exatly what it is in the foto, btw, the foto was taked in a cave...lol... what a coicidence! sure i can putt !zillions!" of good "trustble" alien fotos, but they are all dools. because the tru ones are delected, changed, or stoled in a insane speed.

i hope i have unswer you mate.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
thanks for you answer on the alien photo. As far as your avatar picture, did you personally take it? can you even disclose what cave you took it in? Also, do you have other photos that you haven't posted to the web that have not been altered by the MIB?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
hmmmm wasn't Zion made 6 times in the Matrix, and the movie took place in the 7th creation?

Corrrect me if I am wrong but I was just thinking what if the Matrix revolutions is warning us of things to come. I always knew it was but it looks like, this is just more proof of it.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
mpeake:

"thanks for you answer on the alien photo. As far as your avatar picture, did you personally take it? can you even disclose what cave you took it in? Also, do you have other photos that you haven't posted to the web that have not been altered by the MIB? "

so...after all what i have told you you continue to ask me if i have "true" fotos...so i will be forced to unsewer you a straigh:. no i dont have!

about my avatar, no it was not me that get the foto in the real local, yes i know very well where is the right place. no i can't tell you where is that place, i only will say that is in a "southamerican" country. why? because i will not be responseble at all by any crazy that wish to go there, why? becaause if a chupacabras was there, that cave is a "entrance" to a alien "cave", and if the chupacabras is there, that will be for sure a "Kimbote" cave, they will kidnap you in sight there with no problems at all.and i assure you that they'r "techniques" to "study you" are worst then any "torture" techniques use for us in all history!

just to correct you, MIB's dont change/desinformate nothing!! they are the ones that go to the real places (our hose for example) getting the "good proofs"!!

who do that are governamental services all over the place.

P.S- that foto have been taked by a fuul party of humans with guns, they have entered there tryimg to see a "teen" that have desapeared, they have found they'r boddy, and "that" near it! i wills e if i can post the big foto, i am not a "net" genius at all...

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
ok, that is the all foto. for the avatar it had need it to cut it.the hands are "changed", they have a kind of claws!
see that kind of long "crack" in the wall?,,,in the meadle? its another "change"... it will not exist for real.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
so correct me if I'm wrong, this photo is a true photo (that has been altered a bit by the gov't to discredit it's authenticity) that was taken by a group of South American's who were looking for a lost child. They happened to have a camera with them? Pretty fortunate! How did you happen to get this photo? Do you know someone personally that was involved in the search party? Did anything happen to anyone in the search party and did the alien have any reaction to them that you heard of?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
now you start to "smell" to me that you are trying to find "flaws/lies/proofs/ what ever..lol omg.

think what you want dear human!!

its quite obvius now your obejective, read better later posts, if you are seeking proofs here,,, you are waisting your time!

alowed me to joke too, sinze your ideas are not the best ones:

no, this image is a totaly hoax, that "bug" is my "fluffy" bear, and that cave is my bedroom , i had a lot of work trying to putt all that stones in here...ufff

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
youe completely mistaken!!! If you don't want to answer then fine...if you don't know the answer then fine...But, I'm not trying to trap you or discredit you. I am asking the obvious questions that go with these fantastic topics. These are questions from someone who knows extremely little on the subject, so of course when I see an amazing picture like the one you have posted I'm gonna wanna know what you know about it. I would still like to know about the origins of this picture but if you don't feel comfortable then I understand.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
gosh mate
after allll waht i have unswer you do the same points again, trying to confirm...what you think i will thinked...plz read carefull what i write, the last ones are totaly futile, because i have just unswered it in the previus post friend!

P.S- if you are so intereseted in know somethig about it i advice you a good google on it(try chupacabras for instance), and find "news about it! im sure that all the text about it had not be "changed" all yet.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
well, I'm sorry for my futile questions...I guess I didn't see the answer to my question about the search party in your previous posts. Like I said, I wasn't being sarcastic and wasn't trying to disprove your picture. Just thought it would make a pretty interesting story on how you obtained it. Good luck in all you do sir!

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
for example...dont you think "better" if we talk about some "odditys/characteristics of the creature?
whats the point in know if i know any one in that "hunt"!!

that is useless as a information. and dangerus too!...

what you think about it?, what looks to you the weirdest thing on it?...do you habe noted they'r leg very well?...if so you will notice that he have a kind of "spider web" on that zone,,,interting is it?

get it? friend? thats the kind of questions that i think you must do if you have a "natural" interest on it, but you only ask about: you know it?, you know who take it, ect. you just do questions about humans when you are looking for a "alien"..loll. i hope you have understened my point of vew

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join