It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Photo of WTC1 shortly after impact that bears some significance.

page: 1
18
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
But i`m not going to say what, then it cannot be debunked,......



I also have another photo that bears a lot more significance than this one, but 1st a simple question... It is safe to say that when WTC2 was at this stage of collapse (see pic below), that there was no debris flow that was the *cause* of the damage to WTC5-6, yes?.





posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
A little update... I would estimate that the smoke arising from the ground is WTC5, it is exactly the same constituency as the smoke around WTC1, as we all know only to well there were but two plane parts that exited any building that day.. and they have yet to come (engine and landing gear WTC2), plus the planes got decimated, there was nothing of decent size left to cause the fire we see here......

But more to the point, there was no other explosions they say, and the damage to WTC5-6 was caused by the debris flood.........

Same colour smoke = aviation fuel, how the hell did that happen?, unless of course the smoke we see is not aviation fuel!!!!!

Is it on record anywhere that plane debris caused fires in WTC5 and WTC6?.



posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Another small update... Why did the MSM not catch this and film it?.



posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh
 


Because it would prove use of explosives?



posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
you can see the outline of the body and wings in the top photo you posted. on that fateful day the first I learned of the events was from my roommates cousin who sat in her office in pentagon city and saw a Jet fly into the pentagon. face it, the muslims are pissed at us. and even if it was a government conspiracy it would have been hatched during the clinton/gore administration and from what i read most 'truthers'
use there theories to slander the gw bush administration.



posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
reply to post by Seventh
 


Because it would prove use of explosives?


And I just know you want to see the next picture
, here she is..........




posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by exlibertateveritas
you can see the outline of the body and wings in the top photo you posted. on that fateful day the first I learned of the events was from my roommates cousin who sat in her office in pentagon city and saw a Jet fly into the pentagon. face it, the muslims are pissed at us. and even if it was a government conspiracy it would have been hatched during the clinton/gore administration and from what i read most 'truthers'
use there theories to slander the gw bush administration.


You have neither added anything to this thread or proven the picture to be a picture not showing a completely independent fire, your government denied any other fires or explosions to the other towers, keep to topic please.



posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by exlibertateveritas
and even if it was a government conspiracy it would have been hatched during the clinton/gore administration


Not following your logic here. Why would anyone in the government administration have done this during the Clinton administration?

edit to keep people from whining at me.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Lillydale]



posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh
 


I must be mentally challenged, either that or I really am going blind in my old(er) age, but I don't see what you are talking about. Maybe if you use really small words and point all the details out, I can see it. That's sarcasm, so don't get all messed up, please.

I'm not a fool debunker but I have no clue as to what you are trying to show us, I'm just asking for clarification. Maybe I'm just too tired from having a really crappy day(again, SIGH) and I'm frazzled from that and the thread I started which was harder than I thought it was going to be.



posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony
 


Hint:

Both towers are standing.

There is smoke rising from ground level in the vicinity of WTC 5/6.


Remember that large hole in the building with very little structural content
within within it?



Hmmm....


[edit on 30-9-2009 by turbofan]

[edit on 30-9-2009 by turbofan]



posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Well, surprise, surprise, yet again the camera never lies 2 debunkers 0, at exactly identical times of impacts we have WTC5 and WTC1 linked, and the more reported by eye witnesses WTC6 and WTC2 simultaneous explosions, here`s a reminder of what these photographs are all about and Bush science in full affect, these craters were caused by the debris flood from WTC2 collapse..WRONG, the second picture says different, a hole that decimated 8 storeys above ground level and two storeys below, yet remarkably is completely void of debris....



One aspect that the perps could not predict of this whole scenario is what future technology brings, a computer penetration generated picture of the crater and what it contains, or rather what it does not (bottom right hand picture), a small reminder of what is yet to come.......



Once again I appear to have generated a thread backed up by camera never lies proof, where are the debunkers?, remember guys we do not have to prove every single point of 9/11, any point wether large or small that proves it was an inside job will do, afair of my many threads, at least 5 covered aspects that were avoided like the plague by the shills, a reminder of these in the not to distance future when I get time to finish my compilation thread, see ya there Dave and co - buckle up - it`s gonna be a bumpy ride
.



posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
A side note directed to the loyalists...

As you can plainly see by the pictures I posted in the above reply, there were many random explosions caused by the perps and disguised by the plane impacts and collapses themselves, these explosions depict clearly their complete lack of compassion or respect of human lives, woman, children, babies, the old, they care not of whom may have been in range of these explosions.

Why do you protect them?

Why?.

Sleep tight.



posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
You're jumping around and making leaps of logic and drawing connections where there's nothing susbtantial to support your claims. Crap busted through the tower on impact, and could have left a pile of smoking debris on the ground. I jsut don't get what you're trying to prove, nor why any more proofs are needed?

Yes, there are reports of bombs going off all over the place that morning, there was a female emergency medical worker who was running around and bombs were going off, she ran to building 6, and another bomb went off so she keep on going.

But to prove these things by smoke and debris - I don't know, and I don't know why you feel it's necessary, and you open your "evidence" up to potential debunking and ridicule, which can claim by extension that all the rest of the 9/11 truther claims are equally absurd.

I'm not following.. where this is coming from or where it's going..



posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale
 


It appears to have been hatched during the Clinton years, and through the Bush 1 years. Clinton was in for the Oklahoma City bombing too let's remember, but it's the shadow government doing this crap, with assistance and approvals via the FBI and the CIA - although my hope is that the shadow is slowly getting straightened out, and more light shed on it, both from without and from within.

But the 9/11 false flag operation, it's not specific and unique to the Bush/Cheney administration, not at all.



posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
um what ^^^?

hes showing a picture of building 6 with a giant hole in the side of it before any of the towers that supposedly destroyed it came down. whats not to get? plane crashes into wtc1, large hole in wtc6. you say its from plane debris, but come on son! look at the size of the hole it looks like its 8 to 12 stories missing from the corner of the building, come on son!



posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
You're jumping around and making leaps of logic and drawing connections where there's nothing susbtantial to support your claims. Crap busted through the tower on impact, and could have left a pile of smoking debris on the ground. I jsut don't get what you're trying to prove, nor why any more proofs are needed?

Yes, there are reports of bombs going off all over the place that morning, there was a female emergency medical worker who was running around and bombs were going off, she ran to building 6, and another bomb went off so she keep on going.

But to prove these things by smoke and debris - I don't know, and I don't know why you feel it's necessary, and you open your "evidence" up to potential debunking and ridicule, which can claim by extension that all the rest of the 9/11 truther claims are equally absurd.

I'm not following.. where this is coming from or where it's going..


You are entitled to your opinions....

1). They said no explosions in either WTC5 or WTC6.

2). The craters were caused by debris.

3). I have posted pictures clearly showing a gaping hole in WTC6 pre collapse.


You cannot see where this is going?.

Proof of explosions, when they said there were none.

Have you just swapped sides or something?, I always invite debunkers to enter my threads and in most cases I come out on top.

Does that not mean anything here?.

I thought it was the whole point of this topic.



posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
7th, I'm really puzzled on that first one, the smoke cloud that is coming from the ground.

Where did you get this photo from(site or who took credit for it)? I have never seen it before (which amazes me), never seen the smoke cloud on any videos either.

When I first saw it I thought photoshop lol, if it's real it's one heck of a find. Thats a pretty thick smoke cloud that is generating a lot of smoke, if it was taken only 15 secs(which it does appear so b/c the impact cloud hasn't even rose up and out of view) after impact it has already reached the height of the smoke cloud generated by the impact which is almost unbelievable to say the least.

Did it come with any other background information? Would like to read about.


Also, the last photo with the apparent pre collapse explosion damage at street level, is it possible you could provide some more perspective to it. Like a above view showing position of camera.

Thanks



posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh



Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You think that smoke is riseing from WTC6. Sorry it's not. It's coming down from the Impact zone and drifting with the wind as seen in this video.





I don't know why you feel it's necessary, and you open your "evidence" up to potential debunking and ridicule, which can claim by extension that all the rest of the 9/11 truther claims are equally absurd.


BINGO



posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne
 


Smoke traveling downwards?



posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by Seventh



Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You think that smoke is riseing from WTC6. Sorry it's not. It's coming down from the Impact zone and drifting with the wind as seen in this video.





I don't know why you feel it's necessary, and you open your "evidence" up to potential debunking and ridicule, which can claim by extension that all the rest of the 9/11 truther claims are equally absurd.


BINGO


And what about the other picture at time of collapse?, and the pre collapse hole?.

Still if youtube is your research source I expect no more.



new topics

top topics



 
18
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join