It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the moon look weird shaped for anyone else?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Here are some photos of the moon from last night. I don't see anything out of the ordinary:
farm3.static.flickr.com...
www.flickr.com/photos/bollate/3966394315/in/pool-53462677@N00
farm4.static.flickr.com...
This one was made after midnight so technically it's today's moon:

These were taken by various people in various parts of the world, so it pretty much covers what last night's moon looked like.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caveat Lector
Jupiter is near the moon lately, right near. Looks like a super bright star

k, the brightest object near the moon at the moment is Venus and it's known to change shape due to atmosphere etc etc.

the other two (less bright) objects near the moon this month are Saturn and Jupiter - but neither are as bright as Venus. (Did no one notice this very thing happening the same time last year?)

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I haven't noticed it being an odd shape but I was talking to my brother last week and we both happened to notice that the moon was looking very large the other week, like it was almost double to size and had a sort of orange tint to it ... very strange!!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Could it be rahu, the dark planet?

From the vedic cosmology?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Yes. I've noticed that the moon looks like it is off axis by many degrees. It's now 2011 and the moon's face doesn't look the same to me. I will be using a telescope and taking measurements. I am not referring to the fact that our view is skewed (obvious reasons). The weirdest thing is local universities have slammed the door as far as disclosure. Their reaction is not rational.

Kenny

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join