It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: Patriot? or, Controlled Opposition & NWO Mouthpiece?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
There are two things which come to my mind regarding Alex Jones' fearmongering prognostications.

One - he predicted 9/11 before the event, naming both the Twin Towers and Bin Laden as the fingered culprit.

Two - in watching his latest film "The Obama Deception" I noted that, coincidentally, he had no problem renting a room in the hotel where the Bilderburg's were to be holding their secret meeting the very next day, a meeting which included Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama (when the MSM press had no idea where they were), and can arrange things such that someone pulls the fire alarm, emptying out the entire hotel of it's guests, while he's cloistered in his room and "hunkered down" in the dark talking on the phone being interviewed, during the scheduled airing of "Coast to Coast" with George Noory..

Now THAT's power!

There is a saying that what you resist, persists. In that event, AJ is pumping a LOT of energy towards the apparently inevitable (according to him) tyrannical takever by the soon to be unvailed New World Order.

Could it be that he's an inwitting shill for the elite tyrants themselves, or even a knowing shill and controlled opposition who delights in simply being involved with something of such a massive and far reaching global scale..?

He also injects a certain incredulity into the public sphere, which, to the average person, is the kind of thing you would tend to dismiss out of hand, while at the same time, paving the way for just the kind of resistence that the coming police state would require to commence a crackdown.

Think about it - how his rantings play PERFECTLY into "their" hands, and aid in the formation of the very kind of plans he shouts about from the rooftops.

I'm of two minds on it - but the implications of him being a mouthpiece for the evil doers, to aid in the unveiling of their new world order, by revealing the sheer scope and magnitude of their power and influence, while highlighting our complete powerless to stop them, is no less terrifying, imo, than his prophetic rantings, most of which seem to be coming true as if right on track, on schedule, and in near perfect congruent alignment with his loudly and gravelly voiced warnings.

He's either/or. Either a patriot, or, somehow connected with THEM. Which brings me back to the 9/11 prediction, and his ability to book a room the night before a secret Bilderburge meeting which is set to host Clinton and Obama, when all the while NO ONE ELSE knows where they went, Obama having given the press the slip at the last moment.

And some of the people he gets on his show... makes you wonder where he obtains some of his connections and referrals.

It is entirely possible, that Alex Jones is a very very dark and UGLY human being, and not the patriot he claims to be, at all, but instead, someone who is willingly used, with glee, by the powers that be..

What are your thoughts..?

[edit on 30-9-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Neither. Jones is a huckster making a buck off of the gullible.
Instead of writing paperback books, he has adopted the internet to fleece the
willing. nothing new, he's just a con man.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

That would be a third option, but then again, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, and yet he predicts 9/11, almost to a T, and knows where a Secret Builderburge meeting is about to take place and rents a room there the night before, and then is happily able to report mayham taking place all around him, when the fire alarm sounds, and the hotal is emptied of all it's guests, at the very moment when he's to be on air with Noory on "Coast to Coast". And there's other things, strange guests he gets on his show from time to time, including the likes of Pat Buchannen, the odd Rothschild, Rockefeller, Ron Paul, etc. These are not people who would typically be wanting to associate themselves with the legitamizing of the likes of an Alex Jones.

There's a wierdness there, which makes my "spidey senses tingle"..

Does anyone else know what I mean by that?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Prophet Yahweh

I take it that Prophet Yahweh does not approve of AJ..

Thanks for your contribution PY.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
You're very welcome, I will never respect Alex after what he did to me. He is a *SNIP* liar.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by alien]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Controlled Opposition along with:
David Icke
Ron Paul

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
My concern about Ron Paul is when he said he wanted to re-institute the gold standard, and we know that all the gold is gone now and squirreled away in some vault in Europe now.

Ron Paul DOES however lend awareness to the issue of the FED, and that`s important.

I cannot STAND Alex Jones worldview, and I do hate it when I get drawn into it, and yet you look around, you see how they handled the peaceful protesters at the G20 summit, and I have to say, it really makes ya wonder..

I think they like him, the elite, and even help him along a bit every now and then, with a lead on where a secret meeting is, or a referral to a certain guest, stuff like that, and that makes him rather slimy in my humble O.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

As did Germany. Remember they were warning us about 9/11 before it happend.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

I completely agree with you on Ron Paul, the man is just a tool, that seems to work the best out of all three since even people who consider Icke Crazy and Jones to be a shill support him... I will never understand it...

On a side note about the orignal topic
for some reason the NWO can take out president's and king's but they let some radio DJ stic around and be a nail in their side? Not likely.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
addition to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Just to show:

BRITAIN, WARNING #1: Al-Qaeda is planning to use aircraft in "unconventional ways", "possibly as flying bombs"

1999 (C): MI6, the British intelligence agency, gives a secret report to liaison staff at the US embassy in London. The reports states that al-Qaeda has plans to use "commercial aircraft" in "unconventional ways", "possibly as flying bombs." [Sunday Times, 6/9/02]

BRITAIN, WARNING #3: An Al-Qaeda attack will involve multiple hijackings

Early August 2001 (C): Britain gives the US another warning about an al-Qaeda attack. The previous British warning (see July 16, 2001) was vague as to method, but this warning specifies multiple airplane hijackings. This warning is included in Bush's briefing on August 6. [Sunday Herald, 5/19/02]

CAYMAN ISLANDS, WARNING #2: Three al-Qaeda agents are part of a plot "organizing a major terrorist act against the US via an airline or airlines"

August 29, 2001: Three men from either Pakistan or Afghanistan living in the Cayman Islands are briefly arrested in June 2001 for discussing hijacking attacks in New York City (see June 4, 2001). On this day, a Cayman Islands radio station receives an unsigned letter claiming these same three men are agents of bin Laden. The anonymous author warns that they "are organizing a major terrorist act against the US via an airline or airlines." The letter is forwarded to a Cayman government official but no action is taken until after 9/11 and it isn't known when the US is informed. Many criminals and/or businesses use the Cayman Islands as a safe, no tax, no questions asked haven to keep their money. The author of the letter meets with the FBI shortly after 9/11, and claims his information was a "premonition of sorts." The three men are later arrested. Its unclear what has happened to them since their arrest. [Miami Herald, 9/20/01, Los Angeles Times, 9/20/01, MSNBC, 9/23/01] FTW

EGYPT, WARNING #1: An undercover agent learns 20 al-Qaeda agents are in the US, four have received flight training

Late July 2001 (D): CBS later has a brief mention in a long story on another topic: "Just days after Atta return[s] to the US from Spain, Egyptian intelligence in Cairo says it received a report from one of its operatives in Afghanistan that 20 al-Qaeda members had slipped into the US and four of them had received flight training on Cessnas. To the Egyptians, pilots of small planes didn't sound terribly alarming, but they [pass] on the message to the CIA anyway, fully expecting Washington to request information. The request never [comes]." [CBS, 10/9/02] This appears to be one of several accurate Egyptian warnings based on informants (see June 13, 2001 and August 30, 2001). Could Egypt have known the names of some or all of the hijackers? Given FBI agent Ken Williams' memo about flight schools a short time before (see July 10, 2001), shouldn't the US have investigated this closely instead of completely ignoring it?

GERMANY: Terrorists will use airplanes as weapons to attack "American and Israeli symbols"

June 2001: German intelligence warns the CIA, Britain's MI6, and Israel's Mossad that Middle Eastern terrorists are planning to hijack commercial aircraft to use as weapons to attack "American and Israeli symbols, which stand out." A later article quotes unnamed German intelligence sources who state the information was coming from Echelon surveillance technology, and that British intelligence had access to the same warnings. However, there were other informational sources, including specific information and hints given to, but not reported by, Western and Near Eastern news media six months before 9/11. [Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, 9/11/01, Washington Post, 9/14/01, Fox News, 5/17/02] FTW

ITALY: Muslims warn of an attack on the US and Britain using hijacked airplanes as weapons

September 7, 2001: Father Jean-Marie Benjamin is told at a wedding in Todi, Italy of a plot to attack the US and Britain using hijacked airplanes as weapons. He isn't told time or place specifics. He immediately passes what he knows to a judge and several politicians. He states: "Although I am friendly with many Muslims, I wondered why they were telling me, specifically. I felt it my duty to inform the Italian government." Benjamin has been called "one of the West's most knowledgeable experts on the Muslim world." Two days after 9/11, he meets with the Italian Foreign Minister on this topic. He says he learned the attack on Britain failed at the last minute. [Zenit, 9/16/01] He has not revealed who told him this information, but could it have been a member of the al-Qaeda cell in Milan (see August 12, 2000 and January 24, 2001), which appears to have helped with the 9/11 attacks?

JORDAN: A major attack using aircraft is planned inside the US

SOURCE:s3.amazonaws.com...

Go there for links and even more warnings. Otherwords, my answer is that he paid attention to the news while others did not.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Well then, if you are familiar with Able Danger, and how easily the 19 were shepherded into the US, where some of them may have trained, and who some rented appartments from - then you must be a LIHOPper (let it happen on purpose), the implications of which are, that certain controlling members of the PTB in the Exeuctive Branch, the CIA and the FBI, were directly involved in a conspiracy, and were wilfully criminally negligent and involved in a cover up via the Zelikow led 9/11 Commission...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Short and sweet I say Mouthpiece.

Notice how he remembers Ed and Elaine Brown?

And Don't bring up Trinidad to his face. Thats a big No No.

He also is shy about talking about the Vatican.... I do not know if he likes to talk about travistock but as the two subjects are related I doubt it.

Mouthpiece... with out a doubt.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by titorite]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Um, with all due respect, this is not about me........ But also, it was very easy to get into this country pre-9/11.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I agree what about his expo-say on bohemian grove U expect us to believe he just walked into a meeting where the mot powerful ppl in the world are??
Come on. The security they had alone could have detected intruders with in mins but some how he gets in and films and out no prob. I dont buy it not at all and has anyone seen some of his more "secret" videos serous bad mojo in them ref prison planet and what they ask the viewers to do.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
LIHOP is inescapable in any analysis of all the events leading up to 9/11, the 19 did not waltz around the country to all these flight training schools without any detection, and the Able Danger revelations which were expunged from the final report by the Zelikow led Commission show this. In one case, a hijacker was renting an appartment from a known FBI agent, and in others, guys with the same names were trained at US military bases. These guys had been fingered and were "untouchables".

Anyway, back to topic.

I just pray to GOD that AJ is nothing more than a huckster and a conman in it to make money for himself and nothing more, or even a crazy conman who thinks he's fulfilling God's calling for his life.

If he's anything other than that - then the implications are horrifying.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by blackpheonix

I think he's controlled opposition, and very likely mentally ill, and even possibly was some sort of operation monarch type kid, like his protoge Jack Blood. These are strange people, raised early on in very very strange ways - but that's another conspiracy unto itself, isn't it?

He eppears to be tainted, and a bit of a nutjob, and YET - he seems to have these connections, gets into places he should not have been able to get into, knows things he should not know, and has a network he should not have, not if he's who he presents himself as.

I think he just might be mixed up in some very seriously twisted stuff, and might not even be fully consciously aware of it, himself, as a unwittting dupe, but I know certain things about his protoge Jack Blood which makes the skin crawl, Satanic type things, operation Monarch type things, which I do not believe are entirely comprised of nothing but heresay.

Something just smells WRONG about AJ, I trust my instincts.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Then again, perhaps, historically speaking, the likes of Alex Jones, the 9/11 Truth Movement in alignment with the Ron Paul types and the "Patriot Movement" helped kybosh Cheney and Pearl's plan for "Total War", and helped served to prevent a person like Ghouliani from becoming the President of the United States of America!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by blackpheonix

Good point, good post.

And if "we" are not careful, someone like him could get the "9/11 Truthers" into a whole heck of a lot of trouble. His rantings are of the type which would inspire a nutjob to violence, discrediting our entire movement in a heartbeat.

He's an inside job just waiting to happen.. an agent provocateur.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I am growing tired of people trying to look for rediculous conspiracies that simply are not there. Alex Jones does more for the movement than anybody on this forum put together yet people try to drag his name through the mud due to jealousy i guess, jealousy that they don't have the guts to do what he is doing.

I woke up from listening to Alex Jones and watching his Movies. So thats the New World Orders plan? To make people aware of their tyranny?? If it wasn't for the likes of Alex Jones there wouldnt even be a movement so guys stop focusing on wild conspiracy theories that make no sense whatsoever and start shifting your focus toward things that actually help the movement rather than hurt it....it is threads like this that makes me realise how amazingly stupid some people are.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join