It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the "Aleph Project"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
What is the "Aleph Project" and how is this related to NASA, not to be onfused with the Omega Project

HADES

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Sadly wrong topic to post this in
no idea

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

I don't know how to start a new thread, can the mods please put this in an appropriate place.

I think this is part of the Omega Project, and possibly SPAC-COM

www.abovetopsecret.com...

HADES

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
iiiinteresting.... thnx for the tip... where'd you hear about it OP?

Check it out...

from- library.witpress.com...

The ALEPH project: image synthesis using illusion and physical based rendering

Abstract:
In the present paper, we describe the main features of the rendering general system ALEPHRad v 2.

0 based in illusion and physical techniques for the simulation of light transfer as well as the techniques it will include.

This kind of system may be useful for applications like: Architectural design, complex lighting systems, lighting industry and special effects.

maybe in conjunction with Blue Beam tech?...

someone should register on that site and paste the entire article.. it's free.

you just have to click the "Openview" icon.

-

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Hi Prevenge, S+F to you for finding this "very obscure" information.

much appreciated

I heard (saw on my screen) the Aleph project whilst being hacked from you-know-who (hello "aaron") Although "they" hacked my PC, "they" gave me USAP access for my research. Mckinnon did it the wrong way, he didn''t "ask" for permission.

You can try it yourself, instead of using google etc, just type your queries directly into the URL bar instead.

At the same time I got RMV'd, I know this as there were several written predictions which were displayed to me after using the direct URL searches, I remember somethings about hyperspace and fractal light harmonics (nobel??) which until that particular day I'd never heard nor contemplated such an idea. The confirmation kicker came last week from an external source.

I'm still searching for the cookie on my PC as definitive proof.

I'll have to do some reading on Project BlueBeam, if this is an actual project & not just a fantasy I believe more people will have similar experiences and I can count myself as a "live example"

Back to the grinding stone, and thanks for the info, hopefully others can provide some background.

HADES

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FTL_Navigator

Hi Prevenge,

Here is an example of what I do, I write the concept then the info comes back a day later

Magnetic turbine engine extra/terrestrial applications (with/without air)
Scientists Create First Ever Magnetic Gas
www.abovetopsecret.com...

3 or more toroid rings of decreasing diameter stacked within a frictionless bearing unit (using opposite poles for mag-lev stability features) to be setup in a similar manner as a jet engine. Each toroid is run on AC and each ring pairing will have an opposite valence to the adjacent ring.

By creating opposite eletrical valences between the rings and then rotating these rings, the sub particles should flow in opposite directions as the subparicles are pulled from one ring and pushed to the next ring.

As each ring needs to have sequential AC, the purpose of which is to strip sub-particles in oppossite directions, more energy output can be achieved as the stripped electrons can be focussed via a venturi effect.

Each toroid ring is attached within a magnetec turbine cage, the turbines have 1 rotating plate floating via opposite magnetic poles to provide eletricity induction to perform the following;

A. Controllable ignition source within a plasma field, the force-fed air is compressed through the last ring, the last ring comprises the plasma ignition.

B. The magnetic turbine cages compresses the incoming airflow (terrestrial useage)

C. The magnetic turbine cages rotate the toroid coils producing electro-static torque, focussing this (d/dt through N) and providing some feedack

D. The magnetic turbine cages.

E. The power source is induction.

G. Once O2 has been depleted enough electromagnetic potential should have been reached to allow for fission. (eg; fuel needed to fly to Moon - 1 kg)

H. Fission will be reached when static torque multiplied by the electromagnetic field achieves terminal velocity.

I. This is when the high-weirdness begins as the motor can also be used as an over-unity device.

Breaking News Back

Hi All, just found this on the net a 1pm AEST, seems like my another little theory of mine is coming to fruition;

If I extrapolate this new info I should be able to accelerate a particle in a very tight orbit around the toroid ring engine that when the returning particle meets the "inflowing" fuel stream that a crossover point can be achieved with the magetic bound particle orbiting the ring should now create the necessary fission as the orbiting particle should smash inoming particles, a self sustaining reaction within minumum fuel requirements.

Breaking News Back

Popsci.com
2009-09-19

For decades, scientists have debated whether or not gasses could display the same magnetic properties as solids. Now, thanks to some MIT scientists, they know the answer is a freezing cold yes.

MIT researchers have observed magnetism in an atomic gas of lithium cooled down to 150 millionths of a degree above absolute zero. This experiment represents a point of unification between condensed matter research and the field of atomic science and lasers, and could influence areas such as data storage and medical diagnostics.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FTL_Navigator

I found some "omteresting information", please read pcbunn.cithep.caltech.edu...

re: Executive Summary
and
Summary Report of the Steering Committee

Computing for Experiments

CERN Data Networking Requirements in the Nineties

Accelerator Computing Requirements in the Nineties

Computing for Engineering at CERN in the 1990s

MIS Computing in the 90s

Theory Computing in the 1990s

Seems like an AI/human USAP/NASA assisted program

Any thoughts, very hard to find the info but fun to play with.

Happy Hunting

HADES

new topics

top topics

join