It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Little Video To Show The Power Of A......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
MOLOTOV know its not right to throw one at riot police, but in my country they have been proven to work against riot police and sometime make people actually be heard. I'm not telling people to go ahead and do this.

you can see how the riot police runs away as soon as they see those things fly.

in the first video, pretty funny, the protesters use molotovs, i guessed they worked cause they get a nice settlement for their property lol

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I cant embed, if anyone can please do so, thank you.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

Well I hope the police gun down on the spot anyone who would be dumb enough to throw a molotov cocktail at them. That should help contain the problem.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I think throwing a fire bomb at a cop who is just doing his job is reprehensible. May be in a country like in Iran or N. Korea where the government persecutes people for expressing their thoughts, it might be more acceptable.

In the US - at least for now - people just call each other names when they disagree about political issues.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
here's your vids imbedded

ps,,,,you click on share and it opens up that box,,,, copy and paste the letters/numbers after the =sign

for instance ,, first vid ,,, you would of copied 7NDD-Pi-EiU that was everything after the equals sign

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

Just doing his job? You must be joking. If they are doing their job with the attitude that they are their to serve and protect the *public*, then yes, it would be ill-advised to hinder the success of their task. But if they are there to prevent the public from voicing their opinions to their leaders at an inconvenient moment (like one of these horrendously expensive events - why to the "leaders" need this sort of thing anyway?!) then no, they are doing as they are told and as such are a menace to the public. Do you not yet see that you have not a shred of freedom anymore? We have more freedom over here in Europe. I can tell you this with absolute certainty because I spent the first 23 years of my life in the US and the successive 23 years in Europe. I do know of what I speak. Our freedom is better here - especially now.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

thanks!!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Really, okay lets try an experiment. Drive to Germany and deny the Holocaust in a public place near German Law enforcement officials.

Although I think Holocaust deniers are racist crazy people, even they have the right to freedom of speech in the Good ol' USA. You end up in jail in Germany and a bunch of other European countries.

Experiment number two. Send a female family member of your into a french government building or school while wearing a Muslim head scarf.

In the Good ol' USA, people are free to express their religion by wearing religious clothing and symbols, even when that religion is particular unpopular with the majority of the citizenry. Not the case in France, and other European countries.

You can keep your European freedoms. I like my American freedoms better.

new topics

top topics

join