It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

equality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hi there!

I believe I do not have a choice whether I worship good or evil anymore. If God is not everything I am sad that the devil is not loved by God and want the devil to know that I will always love him even if God doesn’t but also that I love God equally. If God is everything then I am thus God. I want to go to hell in order to keep the devil company but will always do whatever I think God commands me to except for leave hell. Many decisions I make are done by flipping a coin because I believe chance is God.

I do not judge anyone or anything. This belief has allowed me to find a contradiction in anything. Tell me anything you believe and I will find a contradiction in it. You may not agree with the contradiction but If I wanted to I can keep trying until the stars burn out.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmarehalo
Hi there!

I believe I do not have a choice whether I worship good or evil anymore. If God is not everything I am sad that the devil is not loved by God and want the devil to know that I will always love him even if God doesn’t but also that I love God equally. If God is everything then I am thus God. I want to go to hell in order to keep the devil company but will always do whatever I think God commands me to except for leave hell. Many decisions I make are done by flipping a coin because I believe chance is God.

I do not judge anyone or anything. This belief has allowed me to find a contradiction in anything. Tell me anything you believe and I will find a contradiction in it. You may not agree with the contradiction but If I wanted to I can keep trying until the stars burn out.

Welcome aboard.
I think you're going to fit right in. Good luck getting those two to get along again. I hear they're really mad at each other.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Welcome.

Just don't get caught up in the recent epidemic of rudeness. Be nice to your fellow poster.

I think you will enjoy it here. Have fun.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmarehalo
Many decisions I make are done by flipping a coin because I believe chance is God.

OK, I lied that I make many decisions by flipping a coin. But rest assured that it is my ambition to allow myself to make decisions by flipping a coin.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Been done

Ever read 'Diceman' ?

Welcome

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Luck is just good chance.

new topics

top topics

join