It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB are no longer using Fear Tactics against the public... They are using something better.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Star and flag for you!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
In my almost 62 years I have never seen so many aspects of life on this planet so screwed up. I went through the Cuban missile crisis and thought that was bad. What is going on now is just beyond comprehension.

I do not know how it is that such incompetent people have managed to rise to the pinnacles of power in virtually every government on the face of the earth. It is said that people get the government they deserve...however I fail to understand what we did to deserve this.

It is obvious there is a worldwide move to enslavement of the masses in the works... and has been for a long time. I just hope the last chance to awaken and stop it has not already passed.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hmm. It almost appears as if they plan to push certain people into taking violent action in order to round up and eliminate the ones that could be most troubling for them.

Just saw a report on CNN about a guy who was arrested. His crime? He had written on a blog that he wanted people to join him in protesting a politician. Seriously. That was all it was. No threat of violence or anything else.

Because he'd worked for the Green Party he had been placed on a list. The Police received an old photo of him (back when he had long hair) and instructions that he should be stopped. The man had never committed any violation in his life.

Since "American Police Force" has been visiting locals in Montana in order to RFID chip their weapons, it seems clear that something is coming that they know is going to push some people over the edge and they want to set up controls in advance of this.

Be angry, but be smart at the same time.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Anger is something you yourself produce within yourself.

Fear is something you produce yourself within yourself.

You can make a conscious decision to not be angry and to not be afraid.

The longer you give people power over you emotionally or otherwise is as long as you will be their puppet to manipulate.

It is folly to blame ones own weakness on someone else.

Nobody makes you angry, YOU make you angry, YOU make you afraid.

Be aware.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This is not something 'new' (to them any way) because the truth of it is, ANGER's basis is FEAR. When we say we're MAD that something / someone cannot be changed, in actuality, we're afraid that we are powerless to change them.

Nice try for TPTB though...thought ya had us fooled...hehe NOPE, right on top of it and we'll be much happier when there's 6 ft of dirt on top of YOU!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Maybe democracy is what we did to deserve this. And maybe that's a good thing.

If a few people are rich and can exploit resources then it doesn't harm the earth that much.

But if continents are rich and everyone has access to gas and coal and beef and pools and big houses and malls and quantities of products made by slave labor... well then the impacts are larger.

So, what do you do? If you're in power? You let it happen (maybe it isn't a choice) and you let everyone that can taste power and success and wealth and abundance. Because what good is the stagnant masses living impoverished doing for enlightenment and progress?

But, of course, there's a price. And everyone who participated pays. But then everyone who participated learns too and so it the next time around people are wiser.

Old money is usually wise with their money - not because they're evil necessarily, but simply because they've been burned more often than the nouveau riche and they've learned.

People are afraid and angry because they're seeing good stuff going away and the possibility of a life they liked changing into something they don't like or back into what they didn't like before.

But if we shift our perspective and say at least we had a glimpse of what's possible and now we know it's attainable - be it freedom or wealth or health or beauty or shelter or title or power or whatever - we can get back there. We can help our kids get there. But we now know that there are ways to get there that work and ways that don't. Let's research and stick to the ways that work and to the other people that are thinking this way.

I think in this mindset, we're not afraid. We're not angry. We're productive and progressive and ideally we're a large community that has the numbers and the intelligence and the power to stand up for individual freedoms (no mandatory flu shot,
no chip...)

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I see the world as a great place to live, but everywhere you live, theres always maintenance to keep up with, and issues that arise. I find anger about as productive an emotion as love for a insect...chances are, the insect has no love for you.

So...be angry if you want...anger tends to have very negative impacts on the human body over time...your shortening your lifespan because of things that are literally out of your control and heresay at best anyhow. If you turn on Faux and get angry...then a quick solution is to turn off Faux and maybe go fishing or something that gives you positive emotions.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

You wrote:

I most definitely think the new goal of TPTB is to have society implode upon itself. There's no easier way for that to be done then by having us turn on each other, and what easier way to do it than politics, religion, and disease.

You forgot RACISM. Yeah, they're playing that card, and I'm afraid it'll be pretty effective.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I started a new thread, but i am afraid no body will see it. I saw shackle cars going north from Edmond, OK just north of OKC. This is it people. People need to wake up. The shackle cars make it possible for them to get away with it. They can get some idiot bloke to shackle people into cars and run them through an incinerator. The Nazis had to take people clothes off and had to have slaves to carry bodies back and forth, but this makes it easy and automated and the workers have no idea what they are doing, just shackle a person, It doesn't even take that many people, if the Troopers put the people in to camps, it doesn't take that many to shackle them into cars. There was a film showing numbers for people to line up by the railroad.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I agree with your OP, but I don't agree that the MSM is the number one problem. To be perfectly honest, how we treat each other is the number one problem.

To quote Pogo:

WE HAVE MET THE ENEMY AND HE IS US!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

I do not know how it is that such incompetent people have managed to rise to the pinnacles of power in virtually every government on the face of the earth. It is said that people get the government they deserve...however I fail to understand what we did to deserve this.

Uh, how about via the elections of the last 50 years? In short, WE THE PEOPLE put the morons in power.

I was at a meeting the other night where some well meaning woman started spouting off about term limits. We have term limits in the US. It's called voting the b*@!&%ds out of office.

It's not "their" fault, my friens. We have given them the rope with which they plan to hang us.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The government everyone love to hate is still doing a damn good job of keeping us protected; without them what do you think the world would be like? Rainbows and baby eyed deer prancing by your feet as you sit in euphoria singing? Our government made us the country we are; of course we are in a darker era of events, but this isn't our first rodeo, happened before and it's gonna happen again in the future. There are a lot of people out there who only wish they could live in the country we do, a lot of our freedoms are being taken, but the way people are acting out as of late what else can we do? The biggest problem is not our government but everyone wanting more. Those of people who claim to be awake...not sure about what that means, succumbing to reality? I always heard that as a reality check. The TPTB is keeping me alive and safe so for that I'm happy; if that isn't enough what else does everyone want? Citizen Reparations, time for people to "awaken"

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist
Can you tell me who the powers that be are?

Like - specifically?

Hehe, nice post my friend!

Millions

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TroyB
This is not something 'new' (to them any way) because the truth of it is, ANGER's basis is FEAR. When we say we're MAD that something / someone cannot be changed, in actuality, we're afraid that we are powerless to change them.

Nice try for TPTB though...thought ya had us fooled...hehe NOPE, right on top of it and we'll be much happier when there's 6 ft of dirt on top of YOU!

Yeah you're not scared... you just have a fearmongering link telling people to stock up on food... sheesh.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
What would happen if everyone in America turned off their television sets, stopped paying taxes and just ignored TPTB and worked/bartered with eachother? Where the mind goes, the energy flows.

Peace, Love & Joy

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Whatever idea you're looking at, back up and look at the big picture. If you back up and look at our present society, and watch how our government is handling it, things start to make sense.

The present governmrnt thrives on chaos. They seem to thrive on upsetting the citizenery with a slate of hot button issues, none of which has been taken care of before starting a new issue. it's kind of like stirring up the hornets nest. The ptb know they are doing this, and keep doing it anyway. Confusion, and distraction let the elite continue with their agenda while the public is distracted by massive economic problems, most of which were caused by a government that refuses to listen to it's citizenery.

The upheavel in our society will not stop. We have entered a historic era in our country's existance, and we have fell off the cliff. Now, certain things must pass before we can make things better. Make no mistake, things are going to get much worse than they are now. The PTB need worsening conditions to enact their slate of life changing laws.

If you're old enough to remember the great American painter Norman Rockwell, who painted many scenes of American life in the 50's, you will recall the pleasant depictions of Americana that often brought a laugh, or brought back a good memory of you own life. These days are over. We have entered into an era, and many things that we have taken for granted in our lifetime, like freedom of choice , are rapidly dissapearing. The little freedoms that are disappearing daily will never come back. Our leaders have shown their true allegiance, and it is NOT too us.

If our representatives in Washington really wanted to fix things, they could. They are merely the tools for the PTB, the ruling elite, the people who really run our governmrnt. As Americans, we have allowed these kool-aid drinking lemmings to gradually take away our freedoms, as they throw us a bone from the table of benefits once in a while. They hope this shuts us up. It's worked pretty well so far. We sit and eat at the table, while watching American Idol, while our government rapes us, ruins the economy, and then tells us we will have to sacrifice, for a condition that they created all by themselves. What a great gig for them.

As demonstrated by the recent Tea party movement, some Americans have turned off the TV, and said a collective--"WTF". They see what is happening. They understand what is happening. The attempts to paint them as a bunch of Brown shirt Nazis, controlled by the concertative right , isn't going to work. The daylight is starting to be shined on these blood sucking vampires in Washington, and they don't like it. They will say, and do anything to divert attention away from themselves.

So now, as we enter into the new fight, watch for all the stops to be brought out by the PTB. They understand the repercussions of the battle. And make no mistake about it, if the PTB understand the importance of the battle, Americans better wake up and understand the same thing. Our very lives depend on it.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Excellently stated. Its about time someone else realized that the only way to counter negativity is with unbridled love.

You hit the nose on the head. Hopefully others will absorb this as well.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The first thing that came to mind when I read this thread was the following quote:

"We must move beyond these 'establishment rebellions' and work with a tool much more powerful: We will stop supporting the system, while constantly advocating knowledge, peace, unity and compassion. We cannot "fight the system". Hate, anger and the 'war' mentality are failed means for change, for they perpetuate the same tools the corrupt, established power systems use to maintain control to begin with."

I forget where I found that, but it's very true. Lennon was very right when he said "all you need is love".

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by marnacla

Damn it would be a great world if everyone would just take the advice, or followed the question that you just posed.

The government would fall to pieces and it would be hilarious. All it takes is a movement by the people. Why go out and vote or protest when all you have to do is stop contributing to their madness?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This was the point of one of my threads on the groups orchestrating the anti-healthcare movement. Although, I don't think I've articulated it very well.

People are just reacting out of fear and anger. First they've been convinced they should be afraid of "death panels" or not receiving proper treatment because of rationing. This, understandable, has turned into anger. And now people are going around yelling and screaming at town halls, talking about violent revolutions and what not.

It's not that I don't think people have every right to be upset, but it doesn't accomplish anything when you're seen as completely irrational and reacting only out of fear and anger. It makes people not want to pay any attention to what your grievances are if you're just going to get all irate about it.

hmmm...if you think about it, Bush got everyone all nice and scared. So scared that they were willing to give up their freedoms and support a war that is costing billions and killing millions. Now, Obama's job seems to be to get them all nice and angry. We so consumed with our anger that we're really just paralyzed from it. While we're busy yelling and screaming at senators and representatives and carrying around protest signs that, since they were made out of anger, are illogical. Some are looking at us like a bunch of crazy, frantic loons.

No wonder no one is getting the message and nothing is changing.

So the next step is hate. True hate is so much stronger than anger. That's when people start really acting irrationally. Dare I say, it leads some people to commit violence and kill.

Then suffering..because the hate made us do these unspeakable things, it only gives "them" more fodder in order to convince others that there needs to be a very strong crackdown on our liberties again so as to avoid another such incident.

So we really just need to calm down. Rethink the situation and react in a cool, calm manner.

If you think about it, this might be the reason Ron Paul is still in the position he is in. Because he isn't running around screaming, "Fire, Fire!" and instead is calmly directing people to the exits.

People take you much more seriously if you keep it together and don't let your emotions drive you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join