It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB are no longer using Fear Tactics against the public... They are using something better.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I never realized how they took my biggest fears and turned them into anger. I thought I was awake, but I realized, just now, that I'm filled with anger beyond belief.

The ways they are going about conducting their agenda right in front of our faces is infuriating the public. Bailouts, Unemployment, Government Takeovers, Forced Vaccinations... and that's just for the sheep!!!

Me and you are awake, So we can add a lot more to that list... A lot more. So imagine how mad the sheep are going to be when they wake up.

What Yoda said is sooooo true.

Fear leads to Anger... Anger leads to Hate... Hate leads to suffering. Is this the path they leading the sheep down? Because everything I see in the MSM is no longer invoking fear out of me... no, they have cleverly moved on to find a way to bring out 100%, pure, Incredible-Hulk like Anger out of me.

It's important to keep a loving heart in all this mess. Yea... we all know the phrase: I'M MAD AS HELL, AND I"M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

Well, you should be mad... let's just make sure that our madness doesn't control us. Don't let these miserable scum bags bring you down to their level. Don't let them bring the hate out of you. In fact, Pray for these @ssholes.

I'll Pray for TPTB... May God have mercy on their souls... May God have mercy on us all.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
sadly you are soo right. I have come to this realization also in the past weeks.
Everything we think might happen, well, it aint even close. Even "awake" we can be manipulated. I try hard to stop myself, and I usually do, but it takes effort to break the chains.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think you are reading it wrong. I finally think the MSM is starting to get it. Anger is not good for the powers to be. Fear was good for them. It is only when we get angry enough that we will do something about the mess that has become our political system.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
I never realized how they took my biggest fears and turned them into anger. I thought I was awake, but I realized, just now, that I'm filled with anger beyond belief.

The ways they are going about conducting their agenda right in front of our faces is infuriating the public. Bailouts, Unemployment, Government Takeovers, Forced Vaccinations... and that's just for the sheep!!!

Me and you are awake, So we can add a lot more to that list... A lot more. So imagine how mad the sheep are going to be when they wake up.

Just I have stated in another thread, I actually become desensitized by this kind of things. What I want for the world right now is not a promise of change, but a real and refreshing change. Everything (I'm talking about politics here) feels dull, dead, and I just don't care as much as I used to and definitely not as angry as before.

But somehow, I feel things can change for the better, perhaps because I'm calmer at the moment.

[edit on Tue, 29 Sep 09 by Jazzyguy]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I agree 100% S&F.

I can totally see the spillover from anger to hate going on right before my eyes. People are foaming at the mouth, being told from all directions that the world is falling apart and they need to act now or its too late! But, no one has a clue what to do to solve the problems. There's all this unfocused anger festering into hate and I'm a bit afraid what people will do with their minds blinded by that toxin.

Where's a little Beatles when you need em.

Edit to add: I most definitely think the new goal of TPTB is to have society implode upon itself. There's no easier way for that to be done then by having us turn on each other, and what easier way to do it than politics, religion, and disease.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by xEphon]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

they make us turn on each other in petty bickering over every topic imaginable as long as the attention is off them, when that doesn't work they pay people to paint you in a negative light and post about how crazy or unstable your are

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Can you tell me who the powers that be are?

Like - specifically?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
I think you are reading it wrong. I finally think the MSM is starting to get it. Anger is not good for the powers to be. Fear was good for them. It is only when we get angry enough that we will do something about the mess that has become our political system.

I had Fox News on (Sean Hannity) my TV while I wrote this. No, some people in the MSM are still leading the sheep down a dark path... but the problem is, I was watching him spread out so much disinformation that it filled with a rage that is not normal... that's what inspired me to write this.

The MSM is starting to get it?

The MSM is our #1 problem.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Yeah I think the place I worked at was just eager to get rid of me. I never had a chance of keeping that job, though I did appeal the decision.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I agree with your OP, but I don't agree that the MSM is the number one problem. To be perfectly honest, how we treat each other is the number one problem.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist

Like - specifically?

I'm not starting that argument...

Let's just call them Globalist Elites.

or we can call them the Shadow Government ... There are numerous names.

Look at the back of a One Dollar Bill and maybe you'll find an answer.

Do your own research.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Yeah man, I know.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I did my research.

There are rich people out there. Very rich.

There are corrupt politicians.

There are corrupt McDonalds workers.

There are corrupt cops.

There are corrupt farmers.

There is corrupt everything!

Life is a giant pyramid. It does not matter what the system is. There will be people at the top and people at the bottom. Redistribution of wealth is only fair when it goes to the poor/middle class....

Let me tell you something. Bill Gates wasn't born into power. He made it on his own, whether you agree with his policies or not.

You can be in such an elitist group...but only if your skills are wanted.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Ahh the ups and downs. All I can say is I'm glad to have landed in the neutral zone. It
s hard as hell sometimes, but try to just sit back and look at the sky and focus on NOW. Not the realization that you live in the now, but try to actually focus on what now is. Peace to you.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FritosBBQTwist

Yea... I did my research on Germany in the 1930's and I compared it to my research in todays world in America.

Reichstag 1933

Enabling Act

WWII/ Holocaust

9/11

Patriot Act

?? (already a war on terror and liberties stripped away)

Don't sit there and act like an entire nation can't be brainwashed into following a false patriotic movement that's been littered with propaganda... especially when it's happened in the past.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Don't get mad.... get even ;-) Or better than than that, one up!

"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain."
- the Bene Gesserit litany spoke by Paul Atreides from Dune

I learned one very important thing when I was with Armscor, CI and the SADF overseas, and that was disassociation. I had to remove myself from the everyday situations because of what I had to do for them. Hard as it may be, you have to turn off your emotional content and look at a situation from the outside, even if it affects you directly. Fear causes panic and a fight or flight response. Anger cause an overly aggressive confrontational response. In either case, you're not thinking straight and that is what they want.

Take Kung Fu, Zen Karate or work out your own personal mantra to flip that switch in your head so your conscience can take a back seat and you can do what needs to be done, when it needs to be done. It's approaching fast, are you ready to kick the tires and light the fires?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Yeah more people should become Jedi.
George Lucas is an inspiration to alot of people.

But yeah is the goverment making us angry with all whats going on, I know i feel angry about whats happening to this damned planet and its people.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Everyone must understand, they want a revolution. If they take away all the freedoms we have left and we do nothing then they win. If they take away all the freedoms we have left and we revolt then they win also.

At this point I truly believe anger is a good thing and that will change for me should they take it all the way to revolution. We are being used and abused with out even basic regard for our well-being. Maybe it is just me but f* them. I am not going to pray for them. It is much more basic then that.

Should they start rounding up my friends, neighbors, and family, I will simply defend my fellow Americans. With out prejudice, with out anger, with out fear. With little more than pure emptiness and following a very simple logic, protect the freedoms of my fellow Americans as written out by the Constitution. If you infringe upon those freedoms and you try and stick a needle in someones arm who does not want it or if you try and put someone in prison or kill them because they do not agree with you or the government then it is very simple you are on the other side of the line. I do not hate you, if anything I pity you. I am not prejudice nor judge you, that is not my place. I am not mad at you. I am simply defending that which was given to me and my fellow Americans by birthright and protected by the law of the Constitution.

I follow all the ridiculous amount of laws forced upon us and I do not agree with then they should follow the most basic laws as written in the Constitution.

I am angry right now but should it come down to it, I will have only emptiness and logic.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Star and Flag to you!

To control the dissent = Lead the dissent.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist

Like - specifically?

Here's my fear / hope...

That there isn't one big bad pack working together with a common goal be it to enslave us or protect us.

I get to meet powerful people all the time and they don't instill me with awe. They seem wrought with (carefully masked) insecurities and burdensome loads of self inflicted responsibilities. And they also often seem at odds with each other.

Therefore, nothing is sure in life but change. Even for them. So, they're not the ultimate problem, in my opinion. The OP has it right: conquer the fear within and the rest will resolve itself.

As for fears... I have really learned in the last 2 years that EVERY time I boldly face one of my dragons (that I have been avoiding as much as possible) it turns into a bunny. Every time. The result is better and nothing like my nightmares.

Face your fears, actively. It's the best way. One by one. Till you're solid and happy again. And by the way, a happy confident life is the sweetest revenge and ultimate strength if you come up against any other Power that Be.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join