It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not forget, you ARE infinitely loved!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Plz wake up star gods, you soon of good. You are a marvellous creature, a creation beyond imagination. Do not be afraid, you are and will always be infinitely loved.

Love!

[edit on 29-9-2009 by InOurNature]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I know that very well.
But that doesn't really help that much.

Maybe I don't understand what you are trying to say?
How would that knowledge wake me up?

Why should one care that he is loved?
I feel like it doesn't matter.
I do things because I love and not because I am loved.
I feel like we shouldn't depend on how others feel, do or act to feel do or act ourselves.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

It is the starting point, the first cause, and it's self referencial and self reinforcing, to love as we are loved, infinitely and unconditionally.

No use denying the source of it all, or there's nowhere to express one's gratitude.

I think it's a beutiful sentiment, and it's nice to see people waking up to the truth and the reality. Jesus would be pleased.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think you are missing what I am trying to say. The main thing is that I will spread some love. Im not forcing anything on you, just let you know that I unconditionally love you.

The other thing I am trying to say with this is that all you need to do is to be yourself. And love!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Nice song.

Message of hope is always good.

The world will wake up soon, and every knee will bow, and every toungue will confess that Christ is Lord.

The governments of the world will fall in one day, and His Kingdom will be established on earth for a thousand years.

No sickness, sorrow, disease, for a thousand years.

There is hope.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I am with you InOurNature...

I understand completely....we are waking up...it will take some longer than others......everyone will wake up in their own time and pace...we can only spread love and understanding.....and patience..

Loved the vid...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
For me everyone lives in there own world, and i am not into this oneness thing.

top topics

join