It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quarantine of Montana

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Here we go, the start of people being quarantined is going to be very soon. There is another thread with a picture of a letter of someone being forced to get the H1N1 flu vaccine or they will no longer have a job.

I would love to embed the video, but my skills in that department are rusty, so here is the link to youtube, its a fresh vid with only a few hundred views.

www.youtube.com...

please let me know what you think, and GET READY NOW!!!!

Edited for a link to the thread with the picture of the letter

Here is the link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Quickfix]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
It's starting... Things are really speeding up now, if your not stocked up and well supplied yet you better hurry...It's almost upon us..!!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

That is the youtube video.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Just unreal. A private police force!??! Government funded which means we're paying for it. Is the old police force now jobless?

This s*** is just ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Has anyone spoken to any resisents of Hardin? Stock footage and a voiceover don't have me convinced. What are the residents saying?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

Or go to los Angeles since there's no mandatory vaccinations yet

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

I don't understand how this video in it's original form relates at all to quarantine.

It's about a desperate town hiring a merc. force that has almost no credibility.

No mention of quarantine, H1N1, I think you are letting your fear get the best of you.

But I think they should throw these guys out. It's stupid to have a police force that is there just for profit.

But they said 80% is going to be local hires.

Even 1% foreign non-US citizens is too much.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I am not quite believing this yet. We already know that the APF was a spin off of a company that was started in 1984 and blackwater was started in 97 I believe. There is a thread on it and I will try to find a link.

Also the video had alex jones name on it so that needs research as well

The guy said a lot but with nothing to back it so shall we look for the proof?

edit to correct year.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by liveandlearn]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Thread on this video is already out there.

Montana Town Occupied By Private Paramilitary Security Force

Please continue this discussion there, guys.

Cuhail

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I apoilgize

you have shots for us, we have shots for you.

dont mess with my favorite state

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
As a Canadian, I am not familiar with American laws.

From what I gather from the video these private security personnel are driving around in marked "POLICE" units, but they have no authority until the end of Oct.

In Canada, if you drove around in a vehicle marked "POLICE" you would be charged with: Impersonating a police officer. Do these same laws apply or do private firms just make it up as they go??

Seems pretty arrogant to just show up and expect people to respect a new, private, unproven police agency.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by doped00
Just unreal. A private police force!??! Government funded which means we're paying for it. Is the old police force now jobless?

Like Blackwater; They can't be held accountable for their actions.
This looks serious. Need to do some diggin people.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Absum!]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

As part of its contract, APF will take over the bond payments for the prison, which will remain the authority's property, said Michael Hilton, a spokesman for the company.

In addition, APF will invest about $23 million in its planned training facility and pay $10 per person to Two Rivers for those using the training center, Hilton said. The training facility that APF intends to build will have a dormitory for participants, but they'll still be visiting - and spending - in Hardin, Hilton said.

"Those people from overseas have money to spend," he said.

Peterson told Associated Press on Friday that the contract calls for APF to pay $220,000 a month - $2.6 million a year - for 10 years. Two Rivers would also be paid a fee of $5 per day per inmate, which is a new revenue stream, Peterson said. During a packed meeting of the Hardin City Council last week, Peterson said that even at half full, the fees would add up to more than $365,000 a year.

"Holy crap. Right now we're on a shoestring," he said.

Billings Gazette

So where is all the money coming from? How does APF plan to profit from this small town? And what police force drives Mercedes?

You have to read the article, there is more there, including the fact they will not name their parent company. Why?

Someone in town got paid off or had their arm twisted.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by red_leader

Well see. That's the thing.

There's no one there to arrest them for impersonating a police officer

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
And it get hairier

FromAP

The company also boasts to have "rapid response units awaiting our orders worldwide" and that it can field a battalion-sized team of special forces soldiers "within 72 hours."

Representatives of American Police Force said the company presently employs at least 16 and as many as 28 people in the United States and 1,600 contractors worldwide.

"APF plays a critical role in helping the U.S. government meet vital homeland security and national defense needs," the company says on its Web site. "Within the last 5 years the United States has been far and away our" number 1 client.

However, an Associated Press search of two comprehensive federal government contractor databases turned up no record of American Police Force.

Representatives of security trade groups said they had never heard of American Police Force, although they added secrecy was prevalent in the industry and it was possible the company had avoided the public limelight.

"They're really invisible," said Alan Chvotkin, executive vice president and counsel for the Professional Services Council. The group's members include major security contractors Triple Canopy, DynCorp and Xe Services, formerly known as Blackwater Worldwide.

"Even a single unclassified contract in the last couple of years should show up" in the federal database, Chvotkin added.

Spokesmen for the State Department and Defense Department said they could not immediately find any records of contracts with the company.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by doped00

If Obama, ACORN, and the colorofchange fanatics are planning on abolishing our regular police force then a civil war must start because it doesn't matter what a president looks like (some love the racist card) but if a president decides to abolish our government and states rights for a new government dictated by him and everything him and elites say must be followed then they are all traitors of this country.

Private armies are controlling the cities sheriffs which I tried to show but got my video shut down by youtube, they are really trying to destroy our police because they know the police would resist forced vaccinations. If our government continually tries to poison us, kill us, and hates certain people and has a hate preacher then he a danger to our country and MLK would never appove of Obamas hateful actions.

Obama is a hate monger and he is just like a nazi! He wants to kill us can't anyone understand that! Glen Beck even thought he had a unhealthy addiction to being a racist. Obama is going to kill every one of us in the name of his version of equality.

Obama and the Bilderbergs are traitors and murderers! Arrest the Bilderbergs! Rothschilds! Arrest the Rockefellers! They love to see the rebirth of Nazi Germany!

The georgia guide stones testaments means that we all must die for them, that makes them cults and cold blooded murderers. I say arrest Obama as the head master of the Bilderberg regime.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by uswgo]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Also I don't like how they are really fighting to force us to take the swine flu vaccines and taking down all police and soldiers that would defend us from tyranny. It seems like some people I talk to anymore said that thousands are waiting and prepared for resistance when this force vaccination crap goes down and that everyones buying tons of bullets to get ready to start a civillian war. Even my friend told me she has solar panels, stocked up on bullets, and is ready to secede from the union before obama kills, corrupts and screws up everyone in texas.

I thought Bush was evil but Obama is much more aggressive then Bush even though Bush dreamed of being a dictator for the bilderbergs that was not his call so they put in Obama.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Montananians are a relative independent lot, I'm surprised they're sitting down for this.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
There is no H1N1 virus. It's all made up. You can't get it unless you get the shot. How do I know this. because if anyone remembers the year they had to toss out all the flu vaccine because the eggs they make it with had dangerous bacteria in them, there was almost no flu season. Except in areas where the vaccine was given out, and it was late in the season.

I know some medical workers and they cringe when I ask if they'll take the flu shot or the H1N1 vaccine. They are scared of it, because they know what it's really made of.

No one wants the vaccine which is why they will "lie" and make up a pretend outbreak so they can force you to take what will be known as the "population reduction solution". But time will tell. If they try to stick you with the needle, run and live for another day.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join