It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.Y. Health Care Workers Revolt Over H1N1 Vaccine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Finalized

Your YuuTube isn't working. Can you post a link?

[edit on 10/1/2009 by sad_eyed_lady]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus
Health Care workers who do not get their vaccinations are irresponsible and imo should not be in the health care industry.

the quality of care is dropping obviously seeing as duty of care is being ignored.

It is very interesting that some of you get offended by what I'm saying and continue on with your merry rants and suggestions of Dr's refusing vaccines and Nurses etc etc.

Throwing out phrases like that is irresponsible and ludicrous as well. there is NO ground swell of doctors advising against vaccination.

you show me one document with even one signature form a practicing physician and I'll start to give it some thought, but journalistic diatribes from unproven sources mean nothing and the fears and paranoid of low level health care workers is not grounds for refusal and is also extremely irresponsible of those health care workers to do this.

Higher level understanding Nurses and Doctors do not ascribe to this nonsense.
Now, this is why there is testing being done.

also referencing 30 year old data in relation to this outbreak and this vaccine production is equally ridiculous and deceptive in intention.

yes, by all means, do your research and oh, by the way, what exactly are your research methods? are you querying actual doctors are you strictly reading propaganda articles from rense, here and low subscribership news rags?

have you actually read any articles about it in the medical trade rags? lancet etc? or is this debate gonna be all national enquirer only?

I'm lucky that personal attacks aren't allowed? Why, is there something I'm saying that someone is afraid to hear? Is common sense to be feared now?

lol, amazing

Your post is complete and utter nonsense. Vaccinations are meant to protect the individual, that's it. They do not..REPEAT...DO NOT prevent you from carrying the virus and passing it on to other people.

There is more benefit from frequently washing your hands and wearing a mask than there is from getting a flu vaccination. And if employers were really interested in doing everything for patient safety then they would MANDATE that all healthcare workers wear masks and practice good health standards like hand washing during the flu season.

You focus all of your anger towards a practice that hasn't been routinely mandated in the healthcare arena at any time in the past. There are no guarantees that the flu vaccine will even prevent YOU from getting it if you receive the vaccine.

And I have seen several videos online where physicians have clearly stated that neither they nor their family would be receiving the flu vaccines.

Why don't you direct your anger in a more positive outlet and go search out the information yourself? Although, I think you're more apt to believe what you want and come here and spout your nonsense about what healthcare worker's duties are.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

Your post is complete and utter nonsense. Vaccinations are meant to protect the individual, that's it. They do not..REPEAT...DO NOT prevent you from carrying the virus and passing it on to other people.

There is more benefit from frequently washing your hands and wearing a mask than there is from getting a flu vaccination. And if employers were really interested in doing everything for patient safety then they would MANDATE that all healthcare workers wear masks and practice good health standards like hand washing during the flu season.

You focus all of your anger towards a practice that hasn't been routinely mandated in the healthcare arena at any time in the past. There are no guarantees that the flu vaccine will even prevent YOU from getting it if you receive the vaccine.

And I have seen several videos online where physicians have clearly stated that neither they nor their family would be receiving the flu vaccines.

Why don't you direct your anger in a more positive outlet and go search out the information yourself? Although, I think you're more apt to believe what you want and come here and spout your nonsense about what healthcare worker's duties are.

The troll has already lost relevance in this thread, there is no reason to even acknowledge their posts anymore, as they are all the same nonsense. We need to continue the discussion without letting the derailment attempts to gain any attention.

On another note, my pharmacy school recently sent me an e-mail stating that seasonal and swine flu vaccines are now mandatory for all students. I replied that it is my professional and personal choice to not get the vaccine. I then received a response that they are contacting the Dean's office to see what course of action they will take with non-compliant students, so we will see what they try to do.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
the only trolls i see here are fellas like yourself who spread disinformation and poor information as if it is truth.

vaccination is preventative and will produce antibodies that will prevent the disease from entering within the person who has been given the shots.

good hygiene practice is essential as well.

wash your hands, cough and sneeze into your sleeves, no shaking hands etc are all good precautions as well.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus
vaccination is preventative and will produce antibodies that will prevent the disease from entering within the person who has been given the shots.

Wrong. They can prevent the virus from establishing itself and growing, and in the case of the seasonal flu, if and only if the strain that goes around is identical to the reactant in the vaccine. If they are different, which is common with flu strains, then the vaccine does nothing.

They absolutely do no prevent the virus from entering the body. Preventative measures like hand washing, masks, etc.. are what help to prevent the virus from entering the body.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Also FYI for you ATS Members:

Canada as given Immunity to the Vaccine makers. So if someone from your familly gets sicker or dies from the swine flu vaccine. Oh well you can sue the Pharma co's that made the vaccine. Canada declared immunity for them and any class action will be settle by our goverment.

www.cbc.ca...

What the hell is going on? Why protect does that made the poison?
Is it the same in the states?

We are scheduled here to start massive vactionation on or about the 15th of October.

At my work place filled with University degree bussiness men. Most of what I understand dont want to take it and dont want their famillies taking it. Its not just the uneducated like I read some where, the ignorant of society as some call them but everyone from every braket that as a problem with that vaccine.

I hope to see the same resistance movement here in Canada.
The difference here is that the Gov is less of a police state. I believe Canada is a more free then USSA. The advantage you guys got the right to have a weapon to protect yourself and your famillies from any danger even Goverment. Dont let them take those weapons from you. you might end up needing them.

As for us, I think we can be in big trouble if Gov decides to crack down on citizens for nat taking the vaccine. Yes we are known for protest and riots and hold togheter but how long can we stand. How many will stand if they use force?

So for now brothers hold on and dont take that /$?%&E vacinne just yet.

Fear No One, Trust No One ...

[edit on 1-10-2009 by NIGHTRID3R]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Yes, it starts.

Don't you people know what is good for you?

Do what big brother tells you.................... It is in your best interest.

You don't want to hear how I realy feel.

I had to add.

Any parasite eliminating product will help reduce the seriousness of the infection. Those germs are baad azz little buggers.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by win 52]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finalized
There were many many people on ATS stating that Flu shots would NEVER be mandatory in this country, they were just proven wrong.

When I have more time, I'll dig up every single post I can find calling people that were worried about mandatory shots "paranoid".... bunch of shills if you ask me.

[edit on 9/29/2009 by Finalized]

Everyone is wrong at some point in time. Just because you are right once, doesn't make everyone else a shill.

It seems people are not fighting the government, but each other. Just like this.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The idea that doctors, generally speaking, know what is in any vaccine or any pharmaceutical drug is overly optimistic. Doctors know what pharma companies tell them. I spent 10 years editing the brochures created by the ad agencies that write what pharma tells them to. This is what the doctors know.

The studies are completely skewed. The FDA is as political as it gets. The smart doctors know enough not to take the vaccines themselves, or statins or chemo, etc. So relying on the majority of doctors tp give good, informed advice on pharma drugs is a very iffy deal. Don't depend on them, do your own first-hand research and make your own decision.

Vitamin D3 works well as a preventative. Better stock up quick before big pharma manages to get it outlawed.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by VenusOnTheHalfShell

There has been plenty of discussion amongst my peers and many, including me, will not take the vaccine. I too believe shenanigans are at play here and I will take my chances as a healthy, health conscious individual. I have no fear believing that I would not succumb to this virus. I'll take my chances with my good diet, D3, Vit.C, other antoxidants, and a healthy lifestyle filled with exercise, meditation, spirituality, positive thinking.

Wow, how reassuring that a "health care worker" has such knowledge about viral transmission.
I'm sure those pesky viruses will turn around and run away as soon as they perceive positive thinking.

Tell me, what happens when you pass the virus onto a weak person (ie one in a hospital!!!) and it kills them? DUH!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It blows me away that someone would actually say "vaccines are not preventative".

This is an amazingly wrong statement.

The fear and paranoia coming off of some people is startling.

Do we really need to whip up a frenzy of lies over this?

Look in any definition of a vaccine at all no matter what it is vaccinating and you will see clearly that vaccines are PREVENTATIVE.

Without them, we wouldn't have wiped out polio in the western world or slews of other harmful diseases that we never hear of anymore.

there are times when the free flow of information can impede progress.

namely, when frightened and idiotic people get up on soapboxes and rant and rant about subjects which they know little if anything about.

saddens the tempered mind to read such trash from some individuals here.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I hate to disillusion the gentleman who is insulting everyone, but the polio vaccine did not stop polio.Diseases like this one have cycles. Polio was on the way out when the vaccine came in. (Perfect timing!) The polio vaccine was loaded with substances, including live cancer viruses, which are still plaguing people several generations later.

Not only do vaccines prevent nothing. They create something, i.e., tumors, autoimmune diseases or maybe just warts if you are lucky. It's a crapshoot.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Sloper]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
H1N1 and other flus of that ilk such as H1N5 are typically spread by
Aerosol-like action and thus handwashing does LITTLE to help
prevent spread of infection since they're airborne rather than
spread by personal hand-to-hand contact.

Sneezing, coughing, and blowing one's nose will spread these flus
like wildfire and unless you have an N95 grade HEPA filter mask
that will prevent 95% of particulates of 0.3 microns in size or
larger, you're simply out of luck. The masks must also FIT properly
and MUST be regularly replaced in order to retain effectiveness
in prevention of aerosol spreading of disease.

I have a list of website to goto for more info
so I suggest you read these articles and guidelines
and of course keep a critical mind when choosing what's
best for YOU!

See Web Info:

Cirtical Information on Respirator Protection
for Disease prevention:

www.cdc.gov...

What You Should Know in Deciding Whether to Buy Escape Hoods,
Gas Masks, or Other Respirators for Preparedness
at Home and Work:

www.cdc.gov...

Guide on respiratory protection against bioaerosols
Recommendations on its selection and use:

www.irsst.qc.ca...

Swine Flu Information:
www.cdc.gov...

Product Info:
www.kenrico.com...

To Buy:
www.nextag.com...

-----

As an aside to my earlier comment about being FORCED
to take a vaccine, I believe that vaccination is a viable
method to PREVENT personal infection from H1N1 and other flus,
but it is STILL an AFFRONT to my personal liberty to be ORDERED
to ingest/take ANYTHING that I personally believe may be
an attack on my personal liberties as guaranteed by the
Constitution. And it is STILL my belief that the Government
AND my employer has ABSOLUTELY NO BUSINESS WHATSOEVER
in the affairs of MY OWN BODY. And ANY entity that professes
to know what's best for me needs a BIG LESSON in the Spirit
of 1776 when we decided to REMOVE THE TYRANNY of
the government of that day!

AND if they CONTINUE this ASSAULT on our personal liberties then
the government of TODAY needs to be TAUGHT that very same
lesson of 1776 --- It's WE THE PEOPLE who make the decisions
NOT YOU THE GOVERNMENT. If you CONTINUE, we will take matters
into our OWN HANDS and REMOVE YOU FROM YOUR OFFICE BY
DEMOCRATIC ELECTION....or in the most extreme and egregarious
cases of assault on WE THE PEOPLE ---- BY ARMED FORCE !!!!!!!.

When the WILL of the GOVERNED is made subservient to the will
of the elected, then the elected shall be REMOVED from OFFICE
and put in their place, with those who govern FROM the WILL
OF THE PEOPLE!!!

As the saying goes...It's MY BODY, AND MY LIFE
SO KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT OF IT'S BUSINESS !!!!!!!

So all you medical workers who disagree with the vaccine
STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS BY MASSIVELY PROTESTING FIRST
AND THEN ACTIVELY RESISTING IF THEY DON'T LISTEN !!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This is really great that there are some out there that are taking a stand. I for one, will never take the shot.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It's official at my nursing school: we all must comply with the NYS mandate to get the H1N1 vaccine.

Failure to get this vaccine taken will result in immediate withdrawal from our clinical courses, since hospital and nursing agencies (VNSNY, etc.) require proof of vaccination. Pretty much everyone spoke out against it during afternoon seminar today. When I paid a visit to the health services office on campus, even the nurse or nurse practitioner was understanding when I told her why I didn't want to take it. Basically WE ALL think it's a load of B.S.

My professor was trying to console us by telling us that she has been making frequent visits to the CDC website for emerging information... but it's useless since this information is only reporting immediate reactions, as opposed to what we're all afraid of-- long term.

So, I'm in my final semester of nursing school. So If I opt not to take it, I get kicked out of clinicals, and if i get kicked out of clinicals, I get kicked out of the entire course, if I get kicked out of the courses, then I don't graduate, then I don't get to take the licensure exam to be an RN, no one will want to hire me, and I'll just be 1) screwed 2) unemployed 3) chock full of student LOANS 4) a waste of knowledge. So we have to pretty much risk our long- term health to sustain our lives. I hope everyone pushing this vaccine took their H1N1 vaccines already.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I'm wondering if this new mandate may be 'it', that is, while everyone is waiting for the next false flag attack, the Illuminati initiated this mandate as the next big ramp up in their efforts to create a totalitarian NWO. In this case, instead of an attack masquerading under the flag of Al-Qaeda/Taliban, we have an attack masquerading as health care under the planning of benevolent minded health care professionals. But both the 911 attacks and these current attacks on NY health care workers are, I suspect, planned and directed by the same Lucifer worshiping Illuminati officials.

There seems to be something religiously important to the Illuminati about NY, the month of September (I believe this mandate started in September), the numbers 9 (as in the 9th month and the year '09) and 11 (2009 or 2+9=11). NYC has the statue of liberty who is bearing a light and Lucifer is a Latin word meaning "light-bearer". NYC also has the united nations headquarters (NWO headquarters?) insider their '2001 a space odyssey'(directed by Kubrick, a Freemason, who later directed the secret society expose 'Eyes Wide Shut') black monolith building. Is the real reason New York is called the 'Empire State' because it is where the building of the New World Order Empire is to begin and unfold?

I think this problem would be simpler if the reasons for the immunization push and mandates were merely greed. It would be easier to convince the masses of what is being done to them if the reason was something they understood, like greed. But this concept of secret religious societies directing the actions of their members, some of the most powerful people on earth, is not something that the most people either have an easy time understanding or they just can't accept because it's just too awful to think of. Then again I think of the mass popularity of the Dan Brown books and that gives me hope that people tend to have an inherent curiosity about secret societies and only need to be shown that in the real world, there exists some very powerful secret societies whose decisions can have very tangible and often times very unpleasant effects on one's own life.

Regardless, if the reasons behind this health care worker immunization mandate and other NWO escalation measures is due to secret society religion then our only hope for freedom from their tyranny is to make an effort to expose their beliefs while we still have any freedom left to do so.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
reply to post by Finalized

Your YuuTube isn't working. Can you post a link?

[edit on 10/1/2009 by sad_eyed_lady]

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
If all else fails and we are forced to get the vaccine because the price for not doing so is too high, then an immediate detox program should ensue. MMS (Google if not familiar) is my choice since it can rid the body of heavy metals, bacteria and viruses. There are many programs for detoxing and then building up the body with supplements. Since Pharma intends to ban these products, I think stocking up is in order.

Also Russell Blaylock, MD, a board certified neurosurgeon, suggests that an ice pack on the injection site immediately and for a good period of time, may block some of the vaccine from entering and circulating through the body. He also has other ideas and is worth checking out.

When I asked my doctor just last month if he would write a letter stating that I was allergic to eggs in case the flu shot became mandatory, he said, "That will never happen in this country." He is a good doc and a good person who just wants to do the best job he can. He is clueless tho, as are many others in the health field. It's up to us to take care of ourselves.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Looks like the Health Care Workers are more powerfull than we thought

Judge Ruling

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by helster83

What a bind. I might threaten them (school) with a lawsuit. Good luck, whatever you do.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join