It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh god now Al Qaeda is using rectal bombs!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
reply to post by ecoparity

Come on guys... You still think Al Qaeda is real?

Al Qaeda is made up and fake.

I thought most of us already knew the truth.

Obviously they aren't a terrorist network. Yes they originated with a militant group of muj in Afghanistan that evolved into an elaborate network of groups. But no that isn't right. Obviously the alien ghost people lizardmen who control the world created them to enact the master plot to harvest us in 2012. Butt bombs...I can see it now.

Jack Bauer: "Watch out he is reaching for something. Oh my god it's a butt bomb"

He shoots some fat guy scratching his arse.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by nastalgik]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This gives new meaning to the term TSHTF!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This is a serious manner, and you guys are making jokes of something that could be just . . . terrible.

I am shattered that you could find humor in this matter.

And for God's sake, no jokes about misfires - like when just the blasting cap goes off. And the natural methane.

Since these Ass assinations are a deadly threat, mechanical countermeasures are going to be mandatory.

Just as they have a robotic, flying dragonfly, maybe Boeing can come up with robotic/optic fiber gerbils.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

this type explosive ("crack kills") is too funny but will open the doors to having more of these security cameras in place every where. just another scare tactic. i really do not believe al qaeda exists just as i do not believe osama ben laden exist nor the h1n1 virus.

Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death.
adolf hitler - quotes.liberty-tree.ca...

i cannot agree more w/hitler on his statement. this is what our government is doing to all the weak minded and, greedy people in america.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

Does this mean that they will have to rename stink bombs to avoid mass confusion??

I can just see it in the airports, "FREEZE, put your hands in the air and drop your pants NOW!!"

Lets say that everything is black and white for a second with regards to terror etc. Drugs are smuggled in this fashion among other things, I dont find it surprising that it would happen with explosives etc.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I am by no means an ordinance expert but a single pound of C4 seems a bit weak to effect the killing of bystanders when placed within the pelvic area of the carrier.

Now if your intent is to strike fear within a population and causing logistics problems that in effect cripple your enemy, this would work quite well. As several have stated that they would not fly again but travel by other means. Since you now need a travel card to travel domestically within the US, such a tactic would achieve both goals. How many would it take...just one and they have you where they want you.

The American public is ripe for the picking, with the H1N1 flu scare and a single anal suicide bomber as the icing on the cake. The bomber wouldn't even have to trigger the device to reach the desired effect, just get caught in the attempt.

You gota love the question at the airport; has anyone placed something in your luggage without you knowing? Do they really expect a "yes" answer???

Then question number 2 is sure to come; has anyone placed something in your arse without you knowing? Would they expect a "yes" answer to that one too??? What will they think of next???

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If they can fit a nuke in a suitcase, how long before........?

This is serious business people!

Peace

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

If not a low yield nuke then a bio weapon. Don't be expecting Al Qaeda to have the knowledge or means to be equipped with such weapons without a little help
from their friends.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I have only read the first few posts but i can't get past this:

A pound of explosives and detonator

Wow! That is impressive. Being a suicide bomber requires commitment, but inserting a full pound of explosives in your rectum reaches a whole new level of commitment. Not to mention that you know it is going to explode from there!

I wonder how this reconciles with their views on homosexuality and sexual perversions? It is an insult to show someone the sole of your foot, and a deadly sin to have elicit intercourse, homosexual sex, or adultery, but somehow it is perfectly OK to let your buddy shove a POUND of explosives up in there and then march around awhile looking for a place to set it off?!?!?!

Those wascawwy muswims!

[edit on 1-10-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
I am by no means an ordinance expert but a single pound of C4 seems a bit weak to effect the killing of bystanders when placed within the pelvic area of the carrier.

Well that shoe bomber guy was going to be able to bring down a plane with quite a bit less I think.

So should you see anyone sitting unusually uncomfortably....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join