It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We've been DUPED! War the reason for camps!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
What if all hell breaks loose in the middle east with an attack on Iran. America is dragged into it and worst case scenarios play out i.e. a draft, massive anti-war protest? I seem to think the so called "FEMA" camps and other conspiracy theories are more for those occurrences than some anti-flu shot or swine flu pandemic. Maybe even the whole swine flu scare was just a test or prelude to what's to come. Or maybe they are really going to hit us with a flu outbreak and war. We all know, even people that aren't really ATS type of people have this deep seated gut wrenching feeling something is about to kick off. I think we've been kicked when we are down.

What are the chances of a draft if there was a regional war that broke out in the middle east. I mean we are having a hard enough time in Afghanistan. Maybe Iran is the reason why Obama doesn't want to send any more troops to that area of the world and instead save them for Iran. Cause we will need it.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I for one doubt they would do something so sudden and egregious because they know that the citizenry is already fuming and such a provocation would result in outright revolt. Canada recently mandated something along the lines of leniency towards American war dodgers and AWOLS so this could be a godsend in such a situation as thousands of draft age citizens could find themselves flocking to Canada in armed caravans en masse. It would be a huge sham and the country could even go into lockdown but obviously that would only precipitate the beginning of the end for the American government and with the vast amounts of ammunition and guns we now have it could be the final fatal mistake for the shadow "elites" who rule us.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hmm. You may have something there.

I think we are soon to find out.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
well as of right now the u.s. is fighting in a war behind the scenes in iran by sponsoring guerrilla factions ... i think iran's just going to be another cold war honestly ...

north korea on the other hand ...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
rufusdrak

I am a Canadian. And I can tell you straight up if anyone tried to cross the border ARMED. Our border guards are in the line of fire exactly to stop that. Canadian gun laws are a hell of allot different. You cant carry a weapon around on you loaded even if people can see it. You have to get licences for certain category's of guns. Pistols for one thing cant even be in your vehicle with ammunition present. You cant use a pistol in the back country at all its illegal. The only place you can have a pistol is at your home or the range. But besides that Canadians in general are responsible with their guns. And its not like were gana take an invasive presence laying down. Sure we don't have AS MANY guns and people as the US but when tough times come calling Canadians are extremely good at banding together who ever it may be at the time to accomplish a shared goal. Allot of people have huge stashes of unregistered gun that I know personally so i know i could arm at least 50 of my trusted friends with assorted weapons. From shotguns pistols and high caliber hunting rifles. Albeit we don't have assault rifles which would put us at a HUGE disadvantage.

The friendly attitude of my fellow Canadians should be a shining example of what can happen in a cultural mosaic were everyone gets the same SH*T treatment by our hegemonic government.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by creaton91
rufusdrak

I am a Canadian. And I can tell you straight up if anyone tried to cross the border ARMED. Our border guards are in the line of fire exactly to stop that. Canadian gun laws are a hell of allot different. You cant carry a weapon around on you loaded even if people can see it. You have to get licences for certain category's of guns. Pistols for one thing cant even be in your vehicle with ammunition present. You cant use a pistol in the back country at all its illegal. The only place you can have a pistol is at your home or the range. But besides that Canadians in general are responsible with their guns. And its not like were gana take an invasive presence laying down. Sure we don't have AS MANY guns and people as the US but when tough times come calling Canadians are extremely good at banding together who ever it may be at the time to accomplish a shared goal. Allot of people have huge stashes of unregistered gun that I know personally so i know i could arm at least 50 of my trusted friends with assorted weapons. From shotguns pistols and high caliber hunting rifles. Albeit we don't have assault rifles which would put us at a HUGE disadvantage.

The friendly attitude of my fellow Canadians should be a shining example of what can happen in a cultural mosaic were everyone gets the same SH*T treatment by our hegemonic government.

I wasn't implying people would come armed to Canada to fight Canadians or the border guards. Quite the opposite, they would be armed to break through the AMERICAN guards/police/NWO-factions/Private-Security/etc trying to stop them from crossing the border.

And it was mostly said in exaggeration for effect anyway, in reality if something were to go down a lot of people would flee to Canada legally and not necessarily belligerently with guns blazing etc, because as I said Canada seems to be open towards leniency for American war deserters.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak

Good luck with the lock down lol enjoy covering 3000 miles of Canadian border while maintaining a war on 3 fronts and dealing with civil unrest at home.

Canada rocks I am past draft age but it's good to know... Canada would get much use out of the boost from a Million or two Americans who think more like Canadians than Americans

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

LOL what idiots would want to bring a gun to Canada to avoid fighting?

I'd be more than happy to drop mine off on the way over the border... id need it to handle these freaks lol not you guys...

plz post Canadian national anthem for all the poor American kids between 18 and 25 who will wish to blend in.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

Good luck with the lock down lol enjoy covering 3000 miles of Canadian border while maintaining a war on 3 fronts and dealing with civil unrest at home.

Canada rocks I am past draft age but it's good to know... Canada would get much use out of the boost from a Million or two Americans who think more like Canadians than Americans

Well I sure hope you're right (about American gov't not being able to control the whole Canadian border) because from what I read about it there are various electronic "sensors and gizmos" placed on roads and in forests along the border where there is not enough patrols stationed etc. But hey I doubt they can stop people EN MASSE heading over there but I guess we'll find out.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
rufusdrak

Good point. What i was meaning about Americans crossing the border armed was implying to the unruly type, drug dealers and such.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The anthem is much tamer than the American anthem

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!

www.pch.gc.ca...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
the patriot part is said like "patron"

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Everything about USA & Canada is interconnected. Until we all realize this were getting NOWHERE fast.

The camps could be here or there it wont matter in the end.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Its too bad this thread turned into one liners and canadian border banter.

I am not going to say your scenarios are not possible, they are. However, my take on it is that americans would not be too upset about a strike on Iran. Americans don't seem to be very upset about the current wars that have been going on for years and years. And if they are upset, they are not protesting in a way to warrant being sent to special FEMA camps, thats for sure. You think a war on Iran would really be a tipping point and people would draw a line? Somehow I doubt it. There were some big protests before the war in Iraq, to prevent it, but not anymore.

Second, America has a downright scary first strike ability. I doubt ground troops are on the agenda for an Iran strike. Remember "shock and awe"? bombs and aircraft missiles. Or maybe Israel goes in alone.

This is for certain, IMHO. The American people are becoming more and more afraid of, and are running away from, their own revolution. Moreover, the tyranny that has usurped the power will never willingly give it up. Quite a pickle.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
well I for one believe that if we have a third war, the clock would be ticking super fast, and we would be playing directly into the hands of
who ever is attempting to destroy our country through bad decissions.

our voices are merging into one now, I would say all crap is going to break loose when they let us know... our voices are one.
since it appears we are dumb, and cant figure out the news networks dont work for us... and AKA "ben franklins" printing press got sued out of business because it was telling the truth. ha ha

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
What if all hell breaks loose in the middle east with an attack on Iran. America is dragged into it and worst case scenarios play out

I would be more worried about America starting it, or having a hand in starting the war, rather than just being "dragged into it".

new topics

top topics

join