It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airplane snatched-up by UFO - caught on tape??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This was forwarded to me - just this afternoon. The video is impressive. Have others seen this, as well?? Very well done... if it is not legit.

Utube video page of 'Airplane abduction'

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Looks quite fake to me - if only for the question "Why would any one be bothering to film a plane at that distance in the first place?"

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This was posted quite some time ago.

You should use the search to avoid dupelicate topics!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnbro
This was forwarded to me - just this afternoon. The video is impressive. Have others seen this, as well?? Very well done... if it is not legit.

Utube video page of 'Airplane abduction'

There's a point where one has to decide what to accept as real and what is created for effect. This vide looks good but is it real? How can one tell? One's mind is fooled into thinking it's real because of certain "facts": the objects are at a distance; they look blurry when magnified; the camcorder is all over the place giving the video a "realism".

But then one has to switch to the reality setting and deny that it really took place, that someone has created a nifty video. All kinds of questions pop up such as: Who else witnessed this besides the videographer? Especially those below the plane who were alerted to its presence by the sound of the motor. Did anyone check with the local airport to see who filed flight plans who did not return. And so on.

Even if I wasn't a skeptic, I couldn't make the jump to declaring it a video of a real event.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
WoW, that was pretty impressive. Thanks for sharing. I had never seen that before. WTF was that? and why is it that, the clearer the footage the MORE it gets debunked but the poorer the footage the More it gets debunked?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
Looks quite fake to me - if only for the question "Why would any one be bothering to film a plane at that distance in the first place?"

Why not? Before I videotaped a UFO a few years ago, I was practicing zooming up to and following airplanes over NYC to improve my steadiness with my digicamcorder so if I ever did have a chance to video a UFO the result would be steady footage, etc. Of course, I didn't know that when I was practicing it turned into the real thing!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Here is the relevant discussion on the video, which is a HOAX: UFO kidnaps a plane!

Here is the relevant post made by member AllisOne.

AND...

This POST by internos

This is most definitely a hoax, you should visit the aforementioned link for further details, if needed.Thanks for sharing

EDIT to add: Also see free_spirit's post below where it is confirmed the video is a hoax.

[edit on 9/30/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Here is the relevant discussion on the video, which is a HOAX: UFO kidnaps a plane!

Here is the relevant post made by member AllisOne.

AND...

This POST by internos

This is most definitely a hoax, you should visit the aforementioned link for further details, if needed.Thanks for sharing

I don't know if it's proper to comment here on something AllisOne said but I need to get it off my chest so I hope that AllisOne is reading this thread. He said: "Also, the speed of which the UFO disappears would most likely cause a sonic boom because they are moving faster than sound. But you never hear that...and missing sound on videos is usually a huge give away." I don't agree with what he says about the speed of the UFO "disappearing" not creating a sonic boom.

I'm not an expert on these things but common sense tells me that a sonic boom is not dependent on speed. I'll use the following illustration as it makes sense. A high board diver dives into the pool. Two things will happen. A bad dive will create a plume of water that will rise up. A good, clean dive will hardly cause any ripples as the diver's body enters the water. So, a slower plane will trigger pressure ahead of it that the plane has to break through and that break produces the sonic boom. A super fast plane doesn't build up any pressure ahead of it and the plane goes supersonic without interference.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnbro

This footage created by filmmaker Justin Cale Martinez as a social experiment in
YouTube, I released the information here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
yeah it looked pretty fake to me.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
its fake in my opinion not cuz it might be CGI'd but who'd really have a cam to film such event right away?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Saucer can't loop de loop so diving like that is an
impossibility for UFOs, for the most part.
The one man Foo might be very agile an zig zag quite well.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Prove you're not making that up please. Anything to back up your statement or are we all just meant to accept it because you say so?

1: prove UFOs.
2: Prove NONE of them can "loop-the-loop".

cheers...I await your fascinating and revealing information.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It is probaly fake because it looked animated and why would somebody just look at airplane in the sky. What he dont got work or something.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Here, theses a better copy of the video
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
These plane abductions happen all the time but J Q public never hears about them because the MSM has a permanent gag order on the subject. Two of the best disclosures I've seen on the subject (other than the ATS threads) were the old X files series episodes "Tempus Fugit" and "Max". Transcripts of the episodes can be found here.

www.insidethex.co.uk...

Some very sober high ranking military officials considered these UFO secrets needed to be classified more secret than the hydrogen bomb.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

OK

Ask fromunclexcommunicate for proof.
You might want to doubt what says.
Good luck with that one.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Thanks for the links, although I'm still waiting for you to prove there is no such thing as a UFO that can "loop-the-loop".

Showing us pictures and references for a book ($$$) in no way proves anything.

Show us the UFO that you have referenced flying and you have some credibility.

Prove that NO UFO can loop-the loop and you have the evidence to justify your comment.

Basically, you can't, and you should not make authorative statements concerning subjects unless you have considered that you know what you are talking about and have ALL the facts to do so.

Do you believe ALL UFO's can only be of a certain type that must follow certain laws of (our) physics?

Because you haven't seen something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. (a looping UFO).

Because you have read about something doesn't make it true. (a functioning, flying UFO)

Sorry, but you'll have to do better to convince me. Wanna try again?...

1: prove UFOs.
2: Prove NONE of them can "loop-the-loop".

ps...I personally don't believe in UFO's because I haven't seen one myself yet but I do believe the subject is fuelled by overactive imaginations and a need to gain attention and satisfaction from it. Easy to do when so little can be proven after the event...hence the whole point of this thread (no disrespect to the O.P. but aimed at the clip (fake imo)).

lol

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
The one man Foo might be very agile an zig zag quite well.

Did Tesla tell you that?

It's preposterous to proclaim that you know what all alien spacecraft could or could not do.

Though I suppose this will invoke a long tangent about how UFOs are only made possible from Tesla's research and couldn't possibly be from any planet but ours.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join