It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Agent Ted Gunderson Says 9/11 Was 'Inside Job'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
No surprise to most of us, except for ATS' professional debunkers, who spend their lives trying to convince people of the government's absurd official story:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The title we should see is Former FBI Agent (Retired 30+ years) Ted Gunderson says it's his opinion that 9-11 was an 'inside job' because he wasn't on the inside to know. He just suspects.

Just saying what I got from the video.

Cuhail

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Good point Cuhail and a star for you. It seems that these truthers will grasp at any straw to suppor their weak case that the government was responsible for 911. They have tried them all. My fav being tht the planes were 3D holograms and it was really a cruise missle... or nano thermite which none of them are even sure exists.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Oh, I am still on the fence on whether or not our Government was wholly responsible, or, if it was just 19 determined fanatics. I'm just referring to this video and this former FBI Agent.

I don't play the "Truther"/"Debunker" game.

Cuhail

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
At the risk of being labeled a"professional debunker," I have to ask; Dude did you even bother to do any research on this guy? And beside that, he doesn't even claim to have any evidence to back his opinion.

Those damn debunkers. They simply refuse to believe a guy who has spent years "exposing," the govts involvement in satanic pedophilia, just because he says so.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyDaysAreHearAgain1234

Grasping at straws? You mean the six or seven "hijackers" who are still alive, according to the BBC? Hijackers who couldn't fly a Cessna, but managed complex maneuvers that ATC controllers thought were military planes? A 757 that crashes into the Pentagon but leaves no wreckage? Another plane that crashes in Shanksville that also leaves no wreckage? A lightly-damaged steel-framed WTC 7 that collapses like a house of cards? Larry "Pull It" Silverstein confessing on PBS? Rumsfeld's freudian slip about catching the terrorists who "flew a missile" into the Pentagon? WTC employees reporting explosives going off before any plane impacted? Thermite residue being found in the WTC wreckage? Numerous war exercises that simulated planes being hijacked and flown into buildings that were conducted on 9/11? Stock market put options on United and American Airlines that were traced to Deutschebank and former CIA Executive Director "Buzzy" Krongard? (profits never collected.)

The list of crazy-ass anomalies goes on and on and on. How much research have you done anyway? Probably not much, especially for a gullible person who's been brainwashed by the neocons and corporate media and who doesn't know the difference between "hear" and "here."

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The debunkers and official story pushers are really looking foolish as of late trying to uphold the official lie.

Some of the participants in the 911 commission are calling the 911 commission report full of holes and it ignores some key elements.

So to you debunkers.... Go ahead and bury a deeper hole for yourself and the official story, it will save us allot of digging later.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I saw this on a video, but think of this.

In order for the building to come down on itself like it did. Every single support structure would have to be (blown up, destroyed, whatever you like) at the same time within a fraction of a second.

Otherwise, let's say the office fires took out a couple support beams, the building would follow the path of least resistance and fall sideways. Not straight down through 40 tons of structural support.

Food for thought.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Too bad, the only good former FBI agents are all either dead, or completely insane.

The rest are all retired and living quite well on undocumented and very well laundered earnings.

Silent and loyal too the end!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by doped00

Yep, grade school physics is all you need to see it. So simple. The OS supporters are living in a fantasy world whereby the 9/11 myth is all powerful and capable of suspending the laws of physics.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyDaysAreHearAgain1234

So his being retired for 30 years effects the evidence somehow? Thats laughable.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

So you have access to all FBI records and you know who was good, who wasn't, and where they are now? Thats simply amazing.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted by HappyDaysAreHearAgain1234
reply to post by Cuhail

Good point Cuhail and a star for you. It seems that these truthers

Registered September 29, 2009 and BANNED already HappyDaysAreHearAgain1234?

Seems like the ATS moderators could smell your arrival.

Bye Bye

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8bddf6246735.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63b7387179af.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 9/29/09 by SPreston]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Would you really like to know?

If you really want to "go there" I could give you information and evidence that would quickly make you a target. For some reason, everyone I have been successful in getting it to has had very bad things happen shortly after.

I am alive now only because that information and evidence exists, and they have not been able to eliminate all of it... yet.

Send me a private message if you dare, but be warned, they do monitor all of my online activities.

And since none of this has anything at all to do with 9/11 I am off topic here.

The title drew me in... My apologies.

I am also celebrating nearly two years of survival tonight, so I've had a few.

Sue me.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted by Walkswithfish
Too bad, the only good former FBI agents are all either dead, or completely insane.

The rest are all retired and living quite well on undocumented and very well laundered earnings.

Silent and loyal too the end!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44ab547ca0fd.jpg[/atsimg]

Congratulations on your survival.

Would you agree that the FBI is not too adverse to manufacturing evidence and twisting arms, as many whistleblowers have attested to?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c4000f43519.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

Would you agree that the FBI is not too adverse to manufacturing evidence and twisting arms, as many whistleblowers have attested to?

The FBI has ties to organized crime, they are, in some cases able to do literally anything. Fabricating evidence, framing someone, yes.... Twisting arms literally? yes... But they have mob buddies who will do the dirtiest deeds, such as threats, extortion and in some cases murder, and/or "accidental deaths" "suicides" "disappearances", and possibly worse.

Nothing would surprise me when it comes to the FBI, nor would I suggest that anyone ever really try to dig to deep. They have powers that go way beyond what most people would be willing to believe. You don't really want to ever find out what they are truly capable of.

But that is another story.

Back to 9/11 being an "inside job"

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

That is disgraceful! One wonders if that's the case, what the CIA are up to.. an organization which appears to have been involved in blowing JFK's head off in Dallas, and let us not forget that in spite of his protests that "I was not in Dallas that day" George H.W. Bush was indeed in Dallas that day.

The whole damn thing is a disgrace to the entire civilized UNIVERSE!

In some ways, the USA is like a man with a split personality disordered, who's dark side is capable of the very worst of the worst that humanity is capable of.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Over here even the royal family know of `The Dark Forces, we know nothing about`

PAUL BURRELL claimed last night that the Queen warned him that there were dark forces at work in Britain that could threaten him. The former butler said the warning was issued during a three-hour meeting soon after the death of Diana, Princess of Wales, in 1997. He said the Queen looked him in the eye and said: “There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”

There was an audio tape many years ago, and to put it bluntly it probably kept Paul Burrell alive, a nice gesture from the Queen, knowing the conversation was taped, and a dig in the ribs at those that constantly monitor the royal family, there was some pretty damning stuff that Paul Burrell kept of Lady Diana`s, it irks our secret services... a lot.

We have someone with more power than the government, she can declare war without parliaments backing, imagine if the alphabet agencies had this to put up with a monarchy lol, it would drive them nuts

Our brand is MI6.

But her Maj pwns them all

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I found the first part to be a basic outline, the second sounded regurgitated from Zeitgeist, the third was alright, i liked his conclusion about three to four times more people being involved, so he estimates between like 30-45. Makes you wonder who they would be if it turned out to be true...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
reply to post by jprophet420

Would you really like to know?

If you really want to "go there" I could give you information and evidence that would quickly make you a target. For some reason, everyone I have been successful in getting it to has had very bad things happen shortly after.

I am alive now only because that information and evidence exists, and they have not been able to eliminate all of it... yet.

Send me a private message if you dare, but be warned, they do monitor all of my online activities.

And since none of this has anything at all to do with 9/11 I am off topic here.

The title drew me in... My apologies.

Sue me.

Can I get in on this as well? Mostly because 9/11 threads are so full of big talk and no show. I want a ticket to the show.

new topics

top topics

join